Trump supporters: I feel sorry for you..

eagle1462010, post: 17770699
So you resort to your a Bigot because we don't agree..................that is expected...............How did you come to that conclusion...........because I support Trump and not the Hildabeast...........tsk tsk.................

I didn't say you are a bigot. I am saying Trump politically activated the bigotry that does exist in this country like no other presidential candidate since Reagan.

His top adviser ran a www news site where racists and white nationalists devote much of their time.

Bannon may not hold these views but he knows how to profit from them.

Trump is a prime example on how to profit off of bigotry in the political world.

Do you say racism, Islamamaphobia, homophobia, sexism do not exist in Wisconsin, Ohio and Pennsylvania to the extent where 70,000 voters were motivated to vote for Trump based on phobic fear?

What we learned in 2016 is that the electoral college renders power to the darkest elements in American society by default to rural red states.

California and all major cities are under represented under the electoral college system.

Trump continues to stoke bigot's fears with his Election Commission seeking to produce a report that falsely ''proves" that he would have won the popular vote if it wasn't for all those three million illegal dark haired and darker skinned foreigners voting in our election.

Trump is a racist dog whistler just on that issue alone.

Do you argue that states should send Trump your voter record with SS number, political affiliation and voting history because you fear that three million non-citizen latinos voted for Hillary in 2016.

Trump is nuts. I want to know if you fall in line on this bigoted election fraud commission actions by Trump.

Do you?

Note, there is a 2 million word max here........................

So you resort to your a Bigot because we don't agree..................that is expected...............How did you come to that conclusion...........because I support Trump and not the Hildabeast...........tsk tsk.................

I didn't say you are a bigot. I am saying Trump politically activated the bigotry that does exist in this country like no other presidential candidate since Reagan.

His top adviser ran a www news site where racists and white nationalists devote much of their time.

Trump is a prime example on how to profit off of bigotry in the political world.

Do you say racism, Islamamaphobia, homophobia, sexism do not exist in Wisconsin, Ohio and Pennsylvania to the extent where 70,000 voters were motivated to vote for Trump based on phobic fear?

What we learned in 2016 is that the electoral college renders power to the darkest elements in American society by default to rural red states.

California and all major cities are under represented under the electoral college system.

Trump continues to stoke bigot's fears with his Election Commission seeking to produce a report that falsely ''proves" that he would have won the popular vote if it wasn't for all those three million illegal dark haired and darker skinned foreigners voting in our election.

Do you argue that states should send Trump your voter record with SS number, political affiliation and voting history because you fear that three million non-citizen latinos voted for Hillary in 2016.

Trump is nuts. I want to know if you fall in line on this bigoted election fraud commission actions by Trump.

Do you?
Which side pushed this bigotry issue..........................Obama made race relations go back decades by his actions. Groups like Move.on org hired people to protest at Trump Rallies..............causing violence and then blaming it on Trump supporters who came to show their support for the man.

Black Lives Matter.......Obama helped create chaos by his words and actions......and those people burned and pillaged.......

In regards to using other countries to try and influence the elections.................Under the Clinton Foundation they have been getting paid by foreign entities for decades...............got there asses caught with trying to influence the primaries against Sanders......Ukraine.............

In regards to voter registration in this country..................One man one vote...............Yeah I agree..........Where was this since of privacy when Obamacare mandated this same information under that law........................suddenly you don't agree...........yeah right.........

Let's take a look here..................From one of those who was targeted by the IRS under Obama..............this group has been going after Voter Registration Records across the Nation and FORCING local and State voter Registration to be updated. They are taking it to the courts to those places who haven't updated their rosters in decades................

Welcome to True The Vote | True The Vote

Vpte.jpg

Corruption..................the left have no moral grounds at all after what Obama administration did.

Watch this.

Do you?
Which side pushed this bigotry issue..........................Obama made race relations go back decades by his actions. Groups like Move.on org hired people to protest at Trump Rallies..............causing violence and then blaming it on Trump supporters who came to show their support for the man.

Black Lives Matter.......Obama helped create chaos by his words and actions......and those people burned and pillaged.......

In regards to using other countries to try and influence the elections.................Under the Clinton Foundation they have been getting paid by foreign entities for decades...............got there asses caught with trying to influence the primaries against Sanders......Ukraine.............

In regards to voter registration in this country..................One man one vote...............Yeah I agree..........Where was this since of privacy when Obamacare mandated this same information under that law........................suddenly you don't agree...........yeah right.........

Let's take a look here..................From one of those who was targeted by the IRS under Obama..............this group has been going after Voter Registration Records across the Nation and FORCING local and State voter Registration to be updated. They are taking it to the courts to those places who haven't updated their rosters in decades................

So you support Trump's Election Fraud Cimmission.

Blaming Obama for driving racial progress backwards is quite racist of you. But that is all you heard from the right wing propaganda machine so perhaps you can't help yourself.

I think there were two cases of election fraud or illegal voting since the election. One voted for Clinton the other voted for Trump. You haters have a long way to go to surpass 3 million illegal votes for Clinton.

Cleaning up the voting rolls is another issue. As a Rightwinger I'm surprised you want the Feds collecting personal voter data from the states.

That shows me something.

Finally.......you asked do I have a problem giving my SS number and information to the Federal Gov't for Voter Registration...............

NO............I DON'T................

And I restate that OBAMACARE ALREADY DID THIS..............where was your concern then.

The battle against the abuse of the Federal Gov't continues..................the case against the IRS is still ongoing,............after being investigated by the FBI, IRS, ATF, OSHA and others.................True the Vote will NOT BE SILENCED............and continue to FORCE UPDATED VOTER REGISTRATION across the country......................and still are on a path to fight the IRS in court for their abuses under Obama.

Do you?

So you support Trump's Election Fraud Cimmission.

Blaming Obama for driving racial progress backwards is quite racist of you. But that is all you heard from the right wing propaganda machine so perhaps you can't help yourself.

I think there were two cases of election fraud or illegal voting since the election. One voted for Clinton the other voted for Trump. You haters have a long way to go to surpass 3 million illegal votes for Clinton.

Cleaning up the voting rolls is another issue. As a Rightwinger I'm surprised you want the Feds collecting personal voter data from the states.

That shows me something.

Go to their site................election fraud listed there.......a database.................under the news section you'll see where they have been doing exactly what I said they have been doing.......................

Did you watch the video of the dead voters.................ONLY 2 CASES MY ASS...........

Just don't look........................Make you look like the punk you are.

BTW...........Voter Fraud Commission..........

since there are only 2 cases...............LOL

they wouldn't find anything..................
lmao-gif.gif

BTW...........Voter Fraud Commission..........

since there are only 2 cases...............LOL

they wouldn't find anything..................
lmao-gif.gif
While it's more than two, it's extremely rare, with occurrences ranging between just .00003 and .000005. With roughly 20% of the votes reviewed, only 324 possible cases were found.

Just the Facts on Fraud

Even if you go with the high end figure of .003% fraud and extrapolate that over 130,000,000 votes, it amounts to only about 4,000 fraudulent votes nationally. Or in Trump terms, little more than one tenth of 1% (0.13%) of the fraudulent votes he needs to prove his delusions that he really won the popular vote if you exclude fraudulent votes; which is really his only motivation for looking into the matter to begin with.

To dumb this down even further, Trump would need to find roughly 769 times as many fraudulent votes as has already been discovered to prove he's not just another crazy rightwing conspiracy nut who b'lieves everything he reads on the Internet put out by other crazy rightwing conspiracy nuts.

Last edited:
You backed a President who thinks he's above the law, who thinks the executive branch of government functions just like a for profit business, who thinks he can bully Judges, Senators, Congressman, and Governors. Who thinks making deals with countries like Russia to enrich himself and his family while he's President is "no big thing"

you are an older guy that has failed to attain wisdom

Hillary is the one that did these things baw

Would Guess that some illegal votes got through, there is just no way that number could have gotten up to even a million, if that was true our whole voting system is ruined &worth nothing..

You backed a President who thinks he's above the law, who thinks the executive branch of government functions just like a for profit business, who thinks he can bully Judges, Senators, Congressman, and Governors. Who thinks making deals with countries like Russia to enrich himself and his family while he's President is "no big thing"

you are an older guy that has failed to attain wisdom

Hillary is the one that did these things baw

No Hillary did not do any of those things.

Forum List

Back