Trump Supporters Constantly Ask For Supporting Links...

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
And then when you take the time to share them, they ALWAYS either say it is fake news, a biased source, or just don't read them.

So what's the point?

I'm not trying to make this a flame thread, but this really is true. Then if you tell them to quit being lazy and find their own links, they just call you a liar. I honestly think that 99.9% of Trump supporters have become so blinded by tribalism they can no longer think for themselves and use reasoning skills, or they know how flawed Trump really is, and would rather just troll than have a discussion.

So what's the point of providing links in discussions anymore? It's a waste of time.

And then when you take the time to share them, they ALWAYS either say it is fake news, a biased source, or just don't read them.

So what's the point?

I'm not trying to make this a flame thread, but this really is true. Then if you tell them to quit being lazy and find their own links, they just call you a liar. I honestly think that 99.9% of Trump supporters have become so blinded by tribalism they can no longer think for themselves and use reasoning skills, or they know how flawed Trump really is, and would rather just troll than have a discussion.

So what's the point of providing links in discussions anymore? It's a waste of time.

Maybe use Al-Jazeera or the BBC to support your opinion or maybe not use sources that were from political spin doctors that tell you their opinion on the subject.

Now before you lecture me please note the two sources I mentioned and realize my information does come from liberal sites and not Fox News...

I form my opinion based on their reporting and my own personal experiences...

So what's the point?

Maybe use Al-Jazeera or the BBC to support your opinion or maybe not use sources that were from political spin doctors that tell you their opinion on the subject.

Now before you lecture me please note the two sources I mentioned and realize my information does come from liberal sites and not Fox News...

I've used sources from outside the country like the Daily Mail, and it still doesn't matter. I've also use Breitbart and Fox News at times... and it STILL doesn't matter.

No, what they are telling YOU is YOU are a waste of time. Links to Salon don't count as real.
CNN or MSNBC ARE bullshit as well. TRY posting REAL news from REAL sites.

And... that's why many times I tell them to do their OWN Google search and find a link to a site THEY will read and trust. Yet they never do, and instead just call you a liar.

That's the point.

So what's the point?

It is a dishonest ploy by them that 'appears' legit. It is a bait and switch. Ignore them.

So what's the point?

I've used sources from outside the country like the Daily Mail, and it still doesn't matter. I've also use Breitbart and Fox News at times... and it STILL doesn't matter.

Right. Evidence isn't accepted. You're dealing with their belief system, not a critical faculty.

That is a partisan hack problem. Not a trump supporter problem.
Way to keep the hackery alive :113:

say what? trump supporters love the orange kool aid and love to deny facts...dont be like them?
It isnt just trump supporters. Its political hacks of all stripes. It isnt trumpism that causes intellectual dishonesty...
Lewdog is a hacked out dumbfuck. Obviously.
Dont be like him.

Lewdog said:
Same Here, Except For Breitbart

There's A Particular Animosity From The Left
Towards FOX, As The Only MSM Source That Seems To Lean Right
Before, There Would Be Two Democrats Discussing 'Both Sides' Of An Issue

Here's An Example
Of How The Left Sees The World:

I Was Looking At The Kansas City Star Editorial Page
Their Recommendations For The 2002 Mid-Terms
They Only Recommended ONE Republican
That Republican Was Running Un-Opposed

After The Election
The Editorial Page Said
'We Will No Longer Recommend In Un-Opposed Races'

Problem With Recommending A Republican.... 'Solved'

raw story? never heard of that
I Stumbled Across It By Accident
I Was Banned From Comments In Five Posts

An Editor From Raw Story
Has Just Been Hired To Do Objective Troof-Seeing
For SNOPES

Like Snopes Has Fooled Anyone In A Long Time
SNOPES Has Discontinued Their Comments Altogether

here's A Particular Animosity From The Left
Towards FOX, As The Only MSM Source That Seems To Lean Right
Before, There Would Be Two Democrats Discussing 'Both Sides' Of An Issue
What happened
to the WSJ? Like it
isn't the largest
circulation
newspaper.

So what's the point?

True.

And indeed, it’s a waste of time to engage Trump supporters at all – they are incapable of participating in any good faith debate concerning Trump and his policies.

Forum List

Back