Trump supporter who looks like Santa Claus apologizes to CNN's Jim Acosta for giving him the finger

Jim should be so lucky that it was all that guy did. Consider that a compliment Jim...

awww. stop the hate! let's come together!

I'm curious; why were ALL of those people at the Trump rally surrounding the reporter & screaming at the reporter?

These people are acting 'crazy.'

Did the reporter do something 'bad' to those people?

Is it just because of Trump's hateful rhetoric that these people are surrounding the reporter & screaming at the reporter?

I'm curious; why were ALL of those people at the Trump rally surrounding the reporter & screaming at the reporter?

Is it just because of Trump's hateful rhetoric that these people are surrounding the reporter & screaming at the reporter?

Because Acosta has cast himself into the role of a carnival geek, and people enjoy sideshows.

Because Acosta has cast himself into the role of a carnival geek, and people enjoy sideshows.

So, just because an individual is claimed to be a, "carnival geek" then those in opposition make the choice to act like rabid trailer trash adult versions of third graders?

Actually these Trump fans giving the reporter shit are giving third graders a really bad rep.

So, just because an individual is claimed to be a, "carnival geek" then those in opposition make the choice to act like rabid trailer trash adult versions of third graders?

Actually these Trump fans giving the reporter shit are giving third graders a really bad rep.

He provokes. Most people are not so noble as to not react.

At least they didn't throw coffee at him and stuff.

He provokes. Most people are not so noble as to not react.

At least they didn't throw coffee at him and stuff.

Trump does more than, "provoke."

Trump incites & this is why the nation is going to Hell under the influence of Trump.

america is not a racist country. anyone claiming otherwise has a vested interest in keeping us divided. the easiest way to maintain power over any group is to keep those within it at war with each other

Forum List

Back