Trump Supporter Rep. Jim Jordan...

Here is another viewpoint....

97hpbwbtymwy.jpg
Jim Shorts Jordan wants to know if you'll meet him in the men's shower.

He'll be the clown sans suit jacket, sleeves rolled up ready to go to work on ya.:21:

You do realize that those allegations had to be recanted right? As in the liars admitted they had no clue about anybody knowing anything. So if you're stuck on homo fantasies talk to g5000. By he way g how did that lawsuit of Stormy's go again? Hahahahahaha!
How's that $130,000 payment of hush money workin' out for Spanky Trump, Skippy?

Not too good? Thoughts & Prayers!

Perfectly well moron. Already determined by former FEDEREAL ELECTION OFFICERS that tis is NOT a campaign violation. That pesky John Edwards case that set the precedent. Try again.

Trump is such a fucking tard he thinks he's going to outwit Mueller!

Cohen is going to rattle Trumps cage real good & in 10 lifetimes he'll never be half the lawyer Mueller is!

Let that sink in, Trumptards!

GOP lawmakers rip Dems for calling Cohen to testify

Jordan knocked Cohen, saying he has pleaded guiltyfor misstatements he made to Congress while testifying about his contacts with Russians during the 2016 presidential campaign.

"The Democrats' star witness has admitted to providing intentionally false and misleading testimony to Congress," Jordan said

---------------

OMG!!!!

Can you believe the Democrats? Letting a known liar talk in the House of Representatives? By now, we all know Michael, former Trump lawyer for over a decade, answers questions on the house floor on Feb 7th. It will be televised live.

Course, there is another viewpoint. The guy is going to prison for a long time. Why not be honest in front of the nation and tell what you know? He's already hit rock bottom once he pled guilty to multiple felonies. The day he goes to prison is the day he begins paying back his debt to society.

Considering nearly every person is a liar, I don’t see the big deal in letting a non-member liar speak too.
The guy has a motive for lying, and the Dims are organizing a show trial. The point is purely to splash mud on Trump.

Cohen is going to rattle Trumps cage real good & in 10 lifetimes he'll never be half the lawyer Mueller is!

I'm quivering in my boots. Cohen plead guilty to lying, moron. His credibility is zero, and that goes double for all the Dim members of Congress running this circus.

I'm quivering in my boots. Cohen plead guilty to lying, moron. His credibility is zero, and that goes double for all the Dim members of Congress running this circus.
Trump has lied thousands of times.

But you're good with that, aintcha?

Trump is going down so low he'll have to reach up high to get out from the rock he's going to end up under.

Benedict Trump is about to get his Karma.

GOP lawmakers rip Dems for calling Cohen to testify

Jordan knocked Cohen, saying he has pleaded guiltyfor misstatements he made to Congress while testifying about his contacts with Russians during the 2016 presidential campaign.

"The Democrats' star witness has admitted to providing intentionally false and misleading testimony to Congress," Jordan said

---------------

OMG!!!!

Can you believe the Democrats? Letting a known liar talk in the House of Representatives? By now, we all know Michael, former Trump lawyer for over a decade, answers questions on the house floor on Feb 7th. It will be televised live.

Course, there is another viewpoint. The guy is going to prison for a long time. Why not be honest in front of the nation and tell what you know? He's already hit rock bottom once he pled guilty to multiple felonies. The day he goes to prison is the day he begins paying back his debt to society.

Considering nearly every person is a liar, I don’t see the big deal in letting a non-member liar speak too.
The guy has a motive for lying, and the Dims are organizing a show trial. The point is purely to splash mud on Trump.
What are Trump's motives for lying?

Forum List

Back