Trump supporter beaten by gang for wearing maga hat

Trump Supporter Beaten by Gang For Wearing MAGA Hat
A Trump supporter was brutally beaten by a gang of teens for wearing a MAGA hat, leaving him with a huge black eye and substantial swelling.

Nothing new scum does this all the time............ Hypocrites can always make themselves believe their own lies.
You kids shouldn't wear your hoods in public.

It's your assholes wearing the hoods, dude
You know that's a load of bullshit. Why do you keep posting it?

Trump Supporter Beaten by Gang For Wearing MAGA Hat
A Trump supporter was brutally beaten by a gang of teens for wearing a MAGA hat, leaving him with a huge black eye and substantial swelling.

Nothing new scum does this all the time............ Hypocrites can always make themselves believe their own lies.

A peaceful assimilated brown son of Parent or grand parent immigrants.... A NATIVE New Yorker and AMERICAN walked into trump tower and bought a trump hat because in his personal opinion the president is doing a good job

A DOWNTOWN ART GALLERY OWNER .....a skinny non threatening peaceful looking man who probably wouldn't hurt a fly
THAT NAZI BASTARD!

The left and their fucking savages are asking for it

WHY we OUghta

Here, Tonight, a crazy right winger said it would be good to shoot all Democrats in the head. Now you want to whine because your rhetoric is repeated to you?
I doubt they beat him for wearing a hat .They probably beat him because he was an arrogant ass hole, and the hat just identified him as such.

I like how everybody is justified because the other side is just as bad. Y'all should hurry up and start killing each other.

I never said the right was "just as bad". I said they were scum.

I didn't expect you to be the one to start victim blaming. Oh well...
Come on man, look who the OP is. This didn't really happen. I'm just messing with him and tRumpkins in general.

"A police official on Thursday confirmed to The News that the department is actively investigating Turan’s case and said his statements have been consistent to police and they have no reason to doubt his story."]

Man bashed in the face in NYC for wearing Trump ‘MAGA’ hat: cops

Bitch, you're a piece of shit for sanctioning a gang attacking an old man for his clothing choices.

The uncontested absurdities of today are the accepted slogans of tomorrow.
Ayn Rand

Indeed " bash the """" fash """" " pfffft
Tomorrow...... we have arrived

I didn't expect you to be the one to start victim blaming. Oh well...
Come on man, look who the OP is. This didn't really happen. I'm just messing with him and tRumpkins in general.

"A police official on Thursday confirmed to The News that the department is actively investigating Turan’s case and said his statements have been consistent to police and they have no reason to doubt his story."]

Man bashed in the face in NYC for wearing Trump ‘MAGA’ hat: cops

Bitch, you're a piece of shit for sanctioning a gang attacking an old man for his clothing choices.
From your link:

"Two law enforcement sources, however, said there was some skepticism about the alleged Trump-hating gang attack, and said it might just have been a brawl between him and another person."

No suspects, no descriptions, no witnesses, and coincidentally happened just after he bought his hood?

This didn't really happen, like I said to start with.

You know there’s a point that we can be proud of the person we voted for but now there’s dangerous outcome that we are seeing. When I see a sanders supporter I don’t assault them because it’s their vote and they have a right to support whoever they want! We are in the greatest country that we can do whatever we want!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The lefties will never respect that Trump is the President of the United States it does not suit them and it is not in their nature to respect the choice of others.

Because they would like to force people to vote how they vote and since when we are turning into North Korea? I thought that we would reject that ideology or we did at a point of time! But,this will never go back to normal because of trump he has changed the way everyone view the republicans

You know there’s a point that we can be proud of the person we voted for but now there’s dangerous outcome that we are seeing. When I see a sanders supporter I don’t assault them because it’s their vote and they have a right to support whoever they want! We are in the greatest country that we can do whatever we want!

The lefties will never respect that Trump is the President of the United States it does not suit them and it is not in their nature to respect the choice of others.

I'm A LEFTIE, and Trump is definitely the President of the United States. He just isn't legitimate, and he never will be.

I find it hilarious how "the right" is always waiting with baited breath to blame anything some random non rightwing person does and blame it all on the left, the antifa boogyman is especially effective for these birdbrains. Meanwhile "the right" is holding neo nazi rallies, has a counterculture called the alt-right that comprises neo nazis and white nationalists, and pretends that isn't true. I think "the right" needs to take a hard look at their off shoot alt-right bullshit and denounce it before pointing the finger at others.

I'm A LEFTIE, and Trump is definitely the President of the United States. He just isn't legitimate, and he never will be.

Well explain what defines a legitimate president? Is it that would counting the obamas legacy? Letting people in and, we are not allowed to say anything about it? Tell me what’s legitimate because it’s funny that you can run about and yelling that trump isn’t legitimate. I can tell that the mayor of Baltimore isn’t legitimate!

Well explain what defines a legitimate president? Is it that would counting the obamas legacy? Letting people in and, we are not allowed to say anything about it? Tell me what’s legitimate because it’s funny that you can run about and yelling that trump isn’t legitimate. I can tell that the mayor of Baltimore isn’t legitimate!

Trump cheated, and he got lucky. Even he was sure he wouldn't win. He is not a legitimate president.

Trump cheated, and he got lucky. Even he was sure he wouldn't win. He is not a legitimate president.

Do you have evidence?

Look lady I just asked you a question WHAT DOES A PRESIDENT LEGITIMATELY? Just a simple question

Do you have evidence?

Read Mueller's report.

Look lady I just asked you a question WHAT DOES A PRESIDENT LEGITIMATELY? Just a simple question

Just wait the American election is coming up, it will be a lot of fun to see the leftie crying again

Forum List

Back