Trump Support Highest Among American Workers since FDR - 60%+

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by JimBowie1958, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Liminal

Liminal Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,822
    Like I said already....birthers have no credibility of any kind, on any issue, ever.

2. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Carolinia Agresticia; the Forest Primeval
    Ratings:
    +36,695
    Oh yes, absolutely correct on both counts.

Here's just one of the something elses he brought to a deal referred to in the video above:

>> In 1990, Donald J. Trump took the stand to testify against charges that his company had knowingly employed—and withheld payments from—undocumented Polish workers during construction of the aforementioned Trump Tower. In court, the lawyer for the workers, John Szabo, said that he had received a call from someone who identified himself as "Mr. Baron," who threatened to sue him for $100 million if he didn't drop the lawsuit.

So, after years of secretly hiding behind the pseudonym, Trump finally had to explain himself. He admitted to the court that yes, he and one of his assistants had used the name "John Barron" in business matters. "Lots of people use pen names," he later told a reporter outside of courtroom. "Ernest Hemingway used one."

... Looking back, John Barron was really just an early exercise for The Donald that America would come to know—a natural extension of Trump's uncanny ability to constantly be seen, including, but not at all limited to, his upcoming role as 'SNL' host. This is a man that has to live in the spotlight, even if he's the one tethering the cords.

"Donald seems, in retrospect, to have engaged in a kind of long con. He uses whatever he thinks he can get away with to manipulate other individuals, the press and country as a whole," D'Antonio writes in his biography. "He understands that the news cycle makes yesterday's statements irrelevant and that reporters prefer a snappy, exciting story to a narrative that is complex and impossible to distill into four words that would be plastered on a tabloid's front page."

"These are the conditions that allow hucksters to thrive," he continues, "which is all fun and amusing until we consider him in the Oval Office."

.... Having a fake identity, however, does run in the Trump family. As it turns out, years before the advent of John Barron, Donald's father, Fred Trump, would call competing real estate companies in the middle of night, introducing himself as "Mr. Green," to score inside information that might benefit his business. The lie became a well-known "family practice"—a tradition, of sorts—according to Maryanne Trump Barry, Donald's sister. << --- Remembering John Barron, Rump's "Spokesman" Alter Ego

That portion of the USMB population that likes to traffic in "Barry Soetro" ought to eat this up. --- Right?

3. imawhosure

imawhosure Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,062
    Always wondered what was going on with people like Rightwinger, Liminal, and Pogo, I really did. How could they actually support the side with LESS people on it, yet claim that most people AGREE with them. Confusing, yes?

Not anymore it isn't, as Eagle discovered what is actually going on, we are being astro turfed. What is that? Oh, the heavy left wing posters just CRINGED when they read what I just wrote, but for you good people who do not realize what these people are doing to you, watch this, learn what they are doing, then you can laugh at them just as most of us do-)

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,343
    Yes, and one might think the moderators would put the hammer down on the sock accounts and astroturfing trolls, but they dont for some reason.

I guess, like libtards can only see terrorism on the right, some can only see trolling on the right as well.

5. Correll

Correll Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,772

His manner and persona is indeed not very Presidential. This is something I have discussed with other Trump supporters.

It is a valid complaint, I will give you that.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Carolinia Agresticia; the Forest Primeval
    Ratings:
    +36,695
    That's got jack shit to do with anything I wrote, and I'm certainly not combing over (<< Rump reference) all those quotes from everybody else in search of what I have no doubt is no point at all.

And get it right --- "FEWER people" not "less people". Fewer of "many"; less of "much".