Trump Support Highest Among American Workers since FDR - 60%+

You are an asshole.

What? You lob another unprovoked insult? That's so unlike you. Is everything OK? Are you feeling stressed out?

You are being an asshole. SO, why complain that I pointed it out?

YOu don't like it? Stop being an asshole.

It is completely reasonable at this point to consider Trump a serious contender.

How serious? Are you willing to wager your USMB life on it?

By the way.....are you a white supremacist?

Wager? Fuck off, asshole. I am not a Trump partisan predicting certain victory. I was just correctly pointing out that you are an asshole for pretending that it is unreasonable to think that Trump is the likely nominee.

NOt that that is the only reason you are an asshole. It is the general trend of all you behavior.

But JUST NOW, you were being an asshole by that specific behavior.

I'm sure is a few minutes you will be being an asshole in another fashion, and then a few minutes later still another, and so on until you go to sleep tonight.

I will be generous and assume that you stop behaving like an asshole while you are asleep.

Asshole.

This is for you.

:321::asshole:

I've already told you many times that I am an asshole. I fully admit it. Now...will you admit that you are a white supremacist? Set yourself free!

And.....Trump won't be the nominee. He won't win Iowa and he won't win NH.

You are an asshole. I have repeatedly answered your pretend drive by question many times. It is dishonest of you to pretend that I have not.

Which validates my accusation of you having no intellectual honesty, and undermines your claim that you are motivate by intellectual honesty.

Trump might not win Iowa, or maybe even NH, but he'll do well enough to survive to Super Tuesday.

IMO.

Do some people here still think Trump has a shot at being the GOP nominee?

That's awesome.
Trump's not only going to be the Nominee, he's also going to be the next President. I will vote Trump regardless of what party he heads.

He was implicitly insulting anyone who thinks Trump is going to be the nominee. And fairly harshly.

Then, since he didn't explicitly insult anyone, he dishonestly plays the innocent victim when I insult him back.

Libs: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

My intellectual honesty forces me to mock anyone who supports Donald Trump for POTUS. It's a natural instinct.

There is no way.....not in any world....where Trump becomes Presisdent of he United States. If yo think he's a serious contender for the office....you have the political savvy of a fourth grader. Own it

Please. You're a member of the Clown Posse.

For you to claim to have any intellectual honesty makes it impossible for me to describe how hypocritical and dishonest you are being.

THere are limits to the English language and you are surpassed them.

Donald Trump is a serious contender. The GOP voters are tired of the Establishment and are in rebellion.

Hillary is simply unlikable, and Sanders is too far left.

I am a member of no posse. You continuously make unfounded accusations. Do you realize that?

Your avatar and your behavior shows otherwise, you lying piece of shit.

For you to claim to have any intellectual honesty makes it impossible for me to describe how hypocritical and dishonest you are being.

THere are limits to the English language and you are surpassed them.

Donald Trump is a serious contender. The GOP voters are tired of the Establishment and are in rebellion.

Hillary is simply unlikable, and Sanders is too far left.

No, instead you want libs who support open borders so outsiders can come and kill us when we go out the club.

Very weighty.
Trump is apparently just smart enough to exploit a constituency of dummies.

Only a self deluded fool would think that Trump isn't brilliant.

You think he is brilliant? That's cool. I respect his intelligence. Where do you rank him....intellect-wise....among the current candidates for POTUS?

Don't really care about ranking people by intellect. HIs anti-immigration and anti-Free Trade policies are what have attracted me.

You're no fun. I was hoping we could discuss our perceptions of the intellect of each of the candidates. Yiu piqued my interest by calling Trump "brilliant". That's a high bar. I was curious to learn if you thought any of the contenders were his intellectual superior? Carson, maybe? Cruz?

I got over judging people by their intelligence long ago.

You are on the one that brought up his intelligence, I just was pointing out how stupid your opinion was.

What? You lob another unprovoked insult? That's so unlike you. Is everything OK? Are you feeling stressed out?

It is completely reasonable at this point to consider Trump a serious contender.

Wager? Fuck off, asshole. I am not a Trump partisan predicting certain victory. I was just correctly pointing out that you are an asshole for pretending that it is unreasonable to think that Trump is the likely nominee.

NOt that that is the only reason you are an asshole. It is the general trend of all you behavior.

I'm sure is a few minutes you will be being an asshole in another fashion, and then a few minutes later still another, and so on until you go to sleep tonight.

I will be generous and assume that you stop behaving like an asshole while you are asleep.

Asshole.

This is for you.

I've already told you many times that I am an asshole. I fully admit it. Now...will you admit that you are a white supremacist? Set yourself free!

You are an asshole. I have repeatedly answered your pretend drive by question many times. It is dishonest of you to pretend that I have not.

Which validates my accusation of you having no intellectual honesty, and undermines your claim that you are motivate by intellectual honesty.

Trump might not win Iowa, or maybe even NH, but he'll do well enough to survive to Super Tuesday.

IMO.

You have never...to my knowledge.....answered my question. Why lie?

Trump is apparently just smart enough to exploit a constituency of dummies.

You think he is brilliant? That's cool. I respect his intelligence. Where do you rank him....intellect-wise....among the current candidates for POTUS?

Don't really care about ranking people by intellect. HIs anti-immigration and anti-Free Trade policies are what have attracted me.

You're no fun. I was hoping we could discuss our perceptions of the intellect of each of the candidates. Yiu piqued my interest by calling Trump "brilliant". That's a high bar. I was curious to learn if you thought any of the contenders were his intellectual superior? Carson, maybe? Cruz?

You are on the one that brought up his intelligence, I just was pointing out how stupid your opinion was.

I brought up his intelligence? I don't recall doing that.

Asshole.

This is for you.

IMO.

You have never...to my knowledge.....answered my question. Why lie?

Fuck you Liar.

Your words, lying asshole.

"Trump is apparently just smart enough to exploit a constituency of dummies."

Nope. Not my words.

Are you always this confused? Maybe that's why you are so hostile towards me. You think I'm someone else.

Now....just for me.....please answer the question. It's a simple yes or no answer. Are........you.......a........white.......supremacist?

Nope. Not my words.

Are you always this confused? Maybe that's why you are so hostile towards me. You think I'm someone else.

Now....just for me.....please answer the question. It's a simple yes or no answer. Are........you.......a........white.......supremacist?

Fine. Limial brought it up.

And I have repeatedly explained why your "question" is not an yes or no answer.

So fuck off you asshole.

Nope. Not my words.

So fuck off you asshole.

Tsk.....tsk....tsk. Such hostility.

It is absolutely a yes or no question. You have refused to answer it because you are somehow offended by the question. You think it isn't a fair question for me to ask.

I assure you....I originally asked that question because I wanted to know if you would identify yourself as a white supremacist. I had.....and have....my suspicions. But....I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.

The steadfast way that you have avoided answering it has me thinking my suspicion may be accurate. So....do me a solid........just answer the question.

Nope. Not my words.

So fuck off you asshole.

It is absolutely a yes or no question. You have refused to answer it because you are somehow offended by the question. You think it isn't a fair question for me to ask.

I assure you....I originally asked that question because I wanted to know if you would identify yourself as a white supremacist. I had.....and have....my suspicions. But....I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.

The steadfast way that you have avoided answering it has me thinking my suspicion may be accurate. So....do me a solid........just answer the question.

Fuck you clown.

You asked as you libs do so much, as nothing more than a smear attack.

So fuck you again.

The OP is about the very high level of support Trump is receiving from Blue Collar Workers in America.

Do you have anything to say about that or are you just here to be a dick?

Rhetorical question. I know the answer.

Nope. Not my words.

So fuck off you asshole.

Fuck you clown.

So fuck you again.

The OP is about the very high level of support Trump is receiving from Blue Collar Workers in America.

Awwwwwwwww. Don't cry, sweetie. I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings.

Trump has support from people who have been led to believe that they are victims of Mexican immigrants stealing their jobs and making them lose their culture. It is safe to assume that most of these people are, in fact, blue collar workers.

Unfortunately for him......there aren't enough people who feel like victims for him to win the nomination. So sad.

Feel better, sweet cheeks?

Nope. Not my words.

So fuck off you asshole.

Fuck you clown.

So fuck you again.

Trump has support from people who have been led to believe that they are victims of Mexican immigrants stealing their jobs and making them lose their culture. It is safe to assume that most of these people are, in fact, blue collar workers.

Unfortunately for him......there aren't enough people who feel like victims for him to win the nomination. So sad.

Oh, so now you're ready to discuss policy?

Maybe not. You libs have been importing shitty Third World voters at a high rate for a long time. It might be that BLue Collar American workers don't get to decide elections anymore.

Nope. Not my words.

So fuck off you asshole.

Fuck you clown.

So fuck you again.

Maybe not. You libs have been importing shitty Third World voters at a high rate for a long time. It might be that BLue Collar American workers don't get to decide elections anymore.

What do you mean by importing third world voters? Please explain.

Nevada unions to Trump: pay your hotel’s workers fair wages

Donald Trump's companies sought visas to import at least 1,100 workers

Pay and pride clash for Latino workers at Trump golf course

LOLOLOLOL...Trump is a businessman and if you suckers believe this man is gonna fuck with a formula of low wages and huge profits for himself and his buddies, keep dreaming you dumb shit for brains fucks LOLOLOLO

So fuck off you asshole.

Fuck you clown.

So fuck you again.

Poor underskilled immigrants from shitty Third World countries, who's need of social services and crappy Third World cultures, make them democratic block voters.

It might very well be that the Balance of Power is in their hands, at this point, in which case it's all over for America.

I am admitting that you might have a point. High Support among Blue Collar Workers, once the bedrock of America may not be enough to win the Presidency for Trump.

Fuck you clown.

So fuck you again.

Poor underskilled immigrants from shitty Third World countries, who's need of social services and crappy Third World cultures, make them democratic block voters.

It might very well be that the Balance of Power is in their hands, at this point, in which case it's all over for America.

I am admitting that you might have a point. High Support among Blue Collar Workers, once the bedrock of America may not be enough to win the Presidency for Trump.

Legal immigrants who vote are generally blue collar Americans citizens.

Illegal immigrants don't vote.

You have a problem with blue collar American citizens who vote in their best interests?

That would be strange.

Fuck you clown.

So fuck you again.

You have a problem with blue collar American citizens who vote in their best interests?

That would be strange.

1. You claim that legal immigrants who vote are generally blue collar workers. Link?

2. NOt talking of illegal.s

3. I like the OP, and am glad to see Blue Collar Workers voting in their best interests, ie for Trump. If there is a conflict between the linked article that shows Blue Collar Support for Trump and your assumption that immigrants are Blue Collar, that would be on your to explain.

4. Fuck off, dishonest asshole.

What you say isn't accurate. Not even close. You've made yourself out to be a victim for so long that you've lost your grip on reality. In addition, you aren't even creative in your execution.

You are one of those guys who runs around begging for "honest, mature debate" and criticizing others for making a mockery of this place. But you are the joke. You say really crazy shit.
Everything from Hitler's gun control laws, anti-semitism, opposition to free speech, his disrespect for democracy, his obsession with ecological issues and promoting the natural world over humanity, his disrespect for Christianity, all the rest of his ideas match up perfectly with the Democratic Party

That would be strange.

1. You claim that legal immigrants who vote are generally blue collar workers. Link?

2. NOt talking of illegal.s

3. I like the OP, and am glad to see Blue Collar Workers voting in their best interests, ie for Trump. If there is a conflict between the linked article that shows Blue Collar Support for Trump and your assumption that immigrants are Blue Collar, that would be on your to explain.

4. Fuck off, dishonest asshole.

I'm so pleased that you were not suggesting that those immigrants who tend to vote for Democratic candidates are somehow voting illegally. That's a very nuanced position that you have staked. Well done.

Now.....what is behind your contention that immigrants are making it difficult for a guy like Trump to find his way to the WH? Is it something nefarious......or are you.....like me.....of the opinion that these citizens are informed voters who know where their vote ought to be cast in order to have their interests met?

Forum List

Back