Trump Support Highest Among American Workers since FDR - 60%+

I have no idea what this incoherent scree of nonsense means.

You libs claim Trump is an idiot.

He points out that Trump is a massively successful in two tough industries as proof that Trump is not an idiot.

And they will still pretend that they cannot understand the point which in their deluded minds somehow means that they have discredited the point made.

You just cant make this shit up.

Agreed. It is incredible how resistant they are to the simplest and most minor point.

Admitting that Trump isn't an idiot.

Really? They can't do that?

It doesn't mean they have to support him or agree with him on ANYTHING.

But they can't give an inch.

It's like at some level they know their world view is a House of Cards built of Lies and they can't allow the slightest bit of Truth in for it will all come crashing down.
We don't need to give birthers the benefit of the doubt.

LOL!!!

BENEFIT OF A DOUBT?!

:haha:

Just how delusional are you?
Like I said already....birthers have no credibility of any kind, on any issue, ever.

"If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?" Old saying.

Trump is rich: therefore he's smart. Works for me.

False premise. Assumes the goal of "smart" is to be "rich".

No, it just assumes that you need to be smart in order to get rich. NOt always true, but in New York Real Estate? Yes.

It's a reference to the FIRST line.
As to your second one, what that takes is political connections and a huge pile of startup, both from Daddy. Especially in New York real estate.

In other words exactly the kind of ethics Rump keeps implying has fucked up politics. He's been neck-deep in it all his life.

Plenty of people start off with that, and don't end up like Trump.

It's almost like he brings something else to the Deal...

Oh yes, absolutely correct on both counts.

Here's just one of the something elses he brought to a deal referred to in the video above:

>> In 1990, Donald J. Trump took the stand to testify against charges that his company had knowingly employed—and withheld payments from—undocumented Polish workers during construction of the aforementioned Trump Tower. In court, the lawyer for the workers, John Szabo, said that he had received a call from someone who identified himself as "Mr. Baron," who threatened to sue him for $100 million if he didn't drop the lawsuit.

So, after years of secretly hiding behind the pseudonym, Trump finally had to explain himself. He admitted to the court that yes, he and one of his assistants had used the name "John Barron" in business matters. "Lots of people use pen names," he later told a reporter outside of courtroom. "Ernest Hemingway used one."

... Looking back, John Barron was really just an early exercise for The Donald that America would come to know—a natural extension of Trump's uncanny ability to constantly be seen, including, but not at all limited to, his upcoming role as 'SNL' host. This is a man that has to live in the spotlight, even if he's the one tethering the cords.

"Donald seems, in retrospect, to have engaged in a kind of long con. He uses whatever he thinks he can get away with to manipulate other individuals, the press and country as a whole," D'Antonio writes in his biography. "He understands that the news cycle makes yesterday's statements irrelevant and that reporters prefer a snappy, exciting story to a narrative that is complex and impossible to distill into four words that would be plastered on a tabloid's front page."

"These are the conditions that allow hucksters to thrive," he continues, "which is all fun and amusing until we consider him in the Oval Office."

.... Having a fake identity, however, does run in the Trump family. As it turns out, years before the advent of John Barron, Donald's father, Fred Trump, would call competing real estate companies in the middle of night, introducing himself as "Mr. Green," to score inside information that might benefit his business. The lie became a well-known "family practice"—a tradition, of sorts—according to Maryanne Trump Barry, Donald's sister. << --- Remembering John Barron, Rump's "Spokesman" Alter Ego

That portion of the USMB population that likes to traffic in "Barry Soetro" ought to eat this up. --- Right?

Making vague passing references to issues isn't quite the same as actually addressing them.

Sure it is --- Trump says the simple, obvious things we all KNOW and are dying for someone to tell the truth about. This hardly takes a lot of big words, the truths are so plain already. He says, blacks commit lots of crime and murders and this is a big problem. He says, maybe disrupters need to get some consequences. He says it's a bad idea to invite throngs of furious young Muslim males flooding into this country, given what is going on in Europe! Well, yeah.

Keep talking, Trump. Everything he says is a ray of light piercing the darkness of censorship from the left.

Just a guess, but I say Trump stays on top. He's addressing issues the others don't want to, or maybe are not allowed to by their party and backers. Like unto TPP and other trade "deals" that have transfered great wealth to a communist country - red china, at the expense of American industrial workers. And we're supposedly an anti communist country, so why help build up that communist country? This will get Trump many republican and democrat votes. Well, Bernie talks about this to and gets the big crowds just like Trump does, but I'm willing to bet that Bernie won't be the candidate for the dems.
Making vague passing references to issues isn't quite the same as actually addressing them.

He's been more than making passing references about how our politicians have screwed us on these trade policies, like nafta, wto, mfn. I think this is his #1 issue, followed by illegal immigration. He's a little over the top on that issue, but nobody else even talks about it. The Jebs and the Bernies usually talk about how to reward these lawbreakers by making them citizens.

Just a guess, but I say Trump stays on top. He's addressing issues the others don't want to, or maybe are not allowed to by their party and backers. Like unto TPP and other trade "deals" that have transfered great wealth to a communist country - red china, at the expense of American industrial workers. And we're supposedly an anti communist country, so why help build up that communist country? This will get Trump many republican and democrat votes. Well, Bernie talks about this to and gets the big crowds just like Trump does, but I'm willing to bet that Bernie won't be the candidate for the dems.
Visit his web site.
Donald Trump on the Issues

Turning 1 million into 20 Billion takes a smart person.
Most would lose their stake.

Uh -- not necessarily. Corrupt, unethical and just plain criminal people do it all the time.
Ask the Koch brothers about skimming from pipelines.

And pushing other people's money around? Pfft. :gay:

Visit his web site.
You don't get it, so I guess I'll have to be more explicit so you can understand.
Anyone who ever gave even tacit support to wacky birther conspiracy theories has no credibility of any kind on any issue.......never did, never will, never could have.

As long as trump gets me out of the lower class then i'll vote for him or anyone who can do that. Just want to be able to move out and live on my own. Cant do that until i make more or government helps me out somehow. But i dont want to file.... because trashy people do that. So if trump will change that im all for him.

Trump made money in real estate and he's a TV personality. So what? Big fucking deal. How does any of that make him qualified to lead the nation? Money or not he'd still sound like an idiot.

He was addressing the lie you idiots like to tell about Trump being an idiot.

YOu can tell. Because he plainly said that was what he was doing.

SO why do you move the goal post? Because you are a dishonest asshole.

He points out that Trump is a massively successful in two tough industries as proof that Trump is not an idiot.

And they will still pretend that they cannot understand the point which in their deluded minds somehow means that they have discredited the point made.

Agreed. It is incredible how resistant they are to the simplest and most minor point.

It's like at some level they know their world view is a House of Cards built of Lies and they can't allow the slightest bit of Truth in for it will all come crashing down.

They are ideologues. They dont reason, they just take marching orders from their controllers.

Always wondered what was going on with people like Rightwinger, Liminal, and Pogo, I really did. How could they actually support the side with LESS people on it, yet claim that most people AGREE with them. Confusing, yes?

Not anymore it isn't, as Eagle discovered what is actually going on, we are being astro turfed. What is that? Oh, the heavy left wing posters just CRINGED when they read what I just wrote, but for you good people who do not realize what these people are doing to you, watch this, learn what they are doing, then you can laugh at them just as most of us do-)

Always wondered what was going on with people like Rightwinger, Liminal, and Pogo, I really did. How could they actually support the side with LESS people on it, yet claim that most people AGREE with them. Confusing, yes?

Not anymore it isn't, as Eagle discovered what is actually going on, we are being astro turfed. What is that? Oh, the heavy left wing posters just CRINGED when they read what I just wrote, but for you good people who do not realize what these people are doing to you, watch this, learn what they are doing, then you can laugh at them just as most of us do-)

Yes, and one might think the moderators would put the hammer down on the sock accounts and astroturfing trolls, but they dont for some reason.

I guess, like libtards can only see terrorism on the right, some can only see trolling on the right as well.

No, it just assumes that you need to be smart in order to get rich. NOt always true, but in New York Real Estate? Yes.

It's a reference to the FIRST line.
As to your second one, what that takes is political connections and a huge pile of startup, both from Daddy. Especially in New York real estate.

In other words exactly the kind of ethics Rump keeps implying has fucked up politics. He's been neck-deep in it all his life.

Plenty of people start off with that, and don't end up like Trump.

It's almost like he brings something else to the Deal...

Oh yes, absolutely correct on both counts.

Here's just one of the something elses he brought to a deal referred to in the video above:

>> In 1990, Donald J. Trump took the stand to testify against charges that his company had knowingly employed—and withheld payments from—undocumented Polish workers during construction of the aforementioned Trump Tower. In court, the lawyer for the workers, John Szabo, said that he had received a call from someone who identified himself as "Mr. Baron," who threatened to sue him for $100 million if he didn't drop the lawsuit.

So, after years of secretly hiding behind the pseudonym, Trump finally had to explain himself. He admitted to the court that yes, he and one of his assistants had used the name "John Barron" in business matters. "Lots of people use pen names," he later told a reporter outside of courtroom. "Ernest Hemingway used one."

... Looking back, John Barron was really just an early exercise for The Donald that America would come to know—a natural extension of Trump's uncanny ability to constantly be seen, including, but not at all limited to, his upcoming role as 'SNL' host. This is a man that has to live in the spotlight, even if he's the one tethering the cords.

"Donald seems, in retrospect, to have engaged in a kind of long con. He uses whatever he thinks he can get away with to manipulate other individuals, the press and country as a whole," D'Antonio writes in his biography. "He understands that the news cycle makes yesterday's statements irrelevant and that reporters prefer a snappy, exciting story to a narrative that is complex and impossible to distill into four words that would be plastered on a tabloid's front page."

"These are the conditions that allow hucksters to thrive," he continues, "which is all fun and amusing until we consider him in the Oval Office."

.... Having a fake identity, however, does run in the Trump family. As it turns out, years before the advent of John Barron, Donald's father, Fred Trump, would call competing real estate companies in the middle of night, introducing himself as "Mr. Green," to score inside information that might benefit his business. The lie became a well-known "family practice"—a tradition, of sorts—according to Maryanne Trump Barry, Donald's sister. << --- Remembering John Barron, Rump's "Spokesman" Alter Ego

That portion of the USMB population that likes to traffic in "Barry Soetro" ought to eat this up. --- Right?

His manner and persona is indeed not very Presidential. This is something I have discussed with other Trump supporters.

It is a valid complaint, I will give you that.

Sure it is --- Trump says the simple, obvious things we all KNOW and are dying for someone to tell the truth about. This hardly takes a lot of big words, the truths are so plain already. He says, blacks commit lots of crime and murders and this is a big problem. He says, maybe disrupters need to get some consequences. He says it's a bad idea to invite throngs of furious young Muslim males flooding into this country, given what is going on in Europe! Well, yeah.

Keep talking, Trump. Everything he says is a ray of light piercing the darkness of censorship from the left.

He's been more than making passing references about how our politicians have screwed us on these trade policies, like nafta, wto, mfn. I think this is his #1 issue, followed by illegal immigration. He's a little over the top on that issue, but nobody else even talks about it. The Jebs and the Bernies usually talk about how to reward these lawbreakers by making them citizens.

Visit his web site.

Turning 1 million into 20 Billion takes a smart person.
Most would lose their stake.

Uh -- not necessarily. Corrupt, unethical and just plain criminal people do it all the time.
Ask the Koch brothers about skimming from pipelines.

And pushing other people's money around? Pfft. :gay:

Visit his web site.
You don't get it, so I guess I'll have to be more explicit so you can understand.
Anyone who ever gave even tacit support to wacky birther conspiracy theories has no credibility of any kind on any issue.......never did, never will, never could have.

As long as trump gets me out of the lower class then i'll vote for him or anyone who can do that. Just want to be able to move out and live on my own. Cant do that until i make more or government helps me out somehow. But i dont want to file.... because trashy people do that. So if trump will change that im all for him.

He was addressing the lie you idiots like to tell about Trump being an idiot.

YOu can tell. Because he plainly said that was what he was doing.

SO why do you move the goal post? Because you are a dishonest asshole.

They are ideologues. They dont reason, they just take marching orders from their controllers.

That's got jack shit to do with anything I wrote, and I'm certainly not combing over (<< Rump reference) all those quotes from everybody else in search of what I have no doubt is no point at all.

And get it right --- "FEWER people" not "less people". Fewer of "many"; less of "much".

Forum List

Back