Trump suggests pulling NBC's license over fake news

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by MindWars, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Ame®icano

Ame®icano Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,511
    You got little problem with reading comprehension, since my post is not about sequestration.

Let me try again. My post is about Barry's admin going after the journalists who were critical of chosen one. They threatened Bob Woodward for pointing out that sequestration was Barry's idea, which was the truth he didn't like to be attached to his perfect image. He did it not just to Bob Woodward, but to the others as well.

Now, if you want to talk about Barry going after journalists, you're at the right place, since I can provide plenty of examples of that. If you want to talk about your personal issues, such as being butthurt, open another thread, or see a doctor.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,042
    You should be worried about your wives, mothers, daughters, and sisters being raped or killed by the mind-set of male that thinks that they can take from women by force. That is not just limited to illegals. In fact, 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they reach 18.....the majority by someone they know. The largest cause of sudden death in pregnant women is murder....by someone they know.

3. LeftofLeft

LeftofLeft Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,046
    Yes.... I agree. Remember the Democrats trying to shut down conservative outlets using the outdated Fairness Doctrine?

Trump is not going to pull the NBC License. He’s just fucking with liberals and democrats to get their panties in a bunch. Pulling NBC License or Fox License would be a fascist move.

I prefer to let the Market determine media outlers’ fate.

4. dblack

dblack Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,808
    But does Trump? Every time people write off something he says like that, it turns out he's dead serious. Just because he's nuts doesn't mean we shouldn't take him seriously.

5. LeftofLeft

LeftofLeft Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,046
    I will join you in disgust if he does. Presidents who are spiteful and vengeful that use Government to punish their enemies don’t do well with me....... Nixon, Clinton, and Obama. I think it’s petty. Trump talks a lot....but have yet to see him use the Government to punish someone or some group. Am I missing something?

6. dblack

dblack Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,808
    Yep. You're missing the concept of a viable threat. When Trump tells the press "do what I say or else ...", that's coercion. It's no different than a thug threatening to beat you if you don't give them your money. It doesn't matter if they never carry through with the threat. It's still an act of coercion. It's still wrong.

7. WTP

WTP VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,651
    Lol! After 4300 lies, he wants to pull someone else's reporting. Lol! What a hoot.

8. Skylar

Skylar Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,231
    Its adorable, isn't it.

In the last 48 hours he's offered fake economic numbers, a fake quote from Obama, and a picture of Trump preparing to leave the White House to go to Pennsylvania to commemorate 911.......that still has Hope Hicks and Omarosa in the picture.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  9. Aba Incieni

Aba Incieni Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,178
    You got a link to the pic? Sounds like fake news reporting.

10. LeftofLeft

LeftofLeft Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,046
    You are losing your shit over threats vs. actions carried out.