TRUMP steps on the necks of democrats! Give me an additional 9 million!

1.6078570.999868048.jpg

1.6078570.999868048.jpg

Trump faith adviser who said Jews go to hell to speak at Jerusalem U.S. embassy opening

Don't you just love Pastor Jeffress?? I for one can't stand him.

Nope. I am not a Republican. I am not dumb enough to associate with a single party. I am a Jew and proud Zionist, however. Enjoy it.

Maybe all jews should be like you, no party affiliation.

IDK nor care. I just know any Jew that votes Democrat now is a traitor.
Do you think the person who said the people in the torch march in Charlottesville were good people, even though they were shouting repetitively, "Jews will not replace us!" is not anti-Semitic?
He said there were good people on both sides which was an accurate statement.
Did he speak out against the torch marchers chanting, ''jews will not replace us''

no, not one word!

Congress is who has the power to fund National Emergencies, our Representatives, not the President.

What congress did is authorize the president to declare a National emergency so he can grab funds from other areas that is needed immediately to help our citizens in that natural disaster, when Congress is out of town or not able to do so as quickly as needed, so that our citizens hurt by a massive hurricane or massive wild fire or massive tornado or massive earthquake, can get financial help right away.... until Congress can legislate and fund it.

Our congress determined the border crisis is not a National Emergency and funded the crisis, to the level that they decided was needed for the crisis.

President Trump decided, for political purposes only and to buck our representatives who constitutionally have the power of the purse, that he wanted more money than what congress allotted, and is trying to go around Congress and the constitution, to get his money for his political purpose.

Money that could not possibly all be spent, in the next year. Which is a CLEAR indication, that it is NOT a National EMERGENCY.

He is ABUSING the power Congress gave him, to do such imo.
You and Congress do not get to decide what constitutes a national emergency. Yes, The President Can Declare A 'National Emergency' To Build A Wall
You've wasted a lot of excessive verbiage that is completely unsupported by law. Even NPR recognizes what you don't want to admit.

"Some scholars of presidential emergency powers say there is next to nothing, at least procedurally, that Capitol Hill could do to stop Trump from exercising what lawmakers of all stripes agree is his right to declare a national emergency.

"Congress chose not to put any substantial — or really any — barriers on the president's ability to declare a national emergency," says Elizabeth Goitein, co-director of the Brennan Center for Justice's Liberty and National Security Program.

"So if he can really just sign his name to a piece of paper, whether it is a real emergency or not," she adds, "that creates a state of emergency that gives him access to these special powers that are contained in more than 100 different provisions of law that Congress has passed over the years."

You couldn't be more absolutely wrong. Why do leftists claim they are so smart? There is no evidence to back this up.

The humanitarian crisis identified by the last president
constitutes a national emergency because it is on going with a long history and creates much human misery on both sides of the border. Go fish.

That does not give him the power to override the Constitution which gives Congress the power of the purse. Even Trump supporter Alan Dershowitz agrees with that.

Is he going to have another "Trump Shutdown".
If he does, who gets hurt the most, conservatives who have largely not been hired/kept by liberals in the Federal government or the liberals whose leaders refuse to cooperate with Trump on watering the damned grass?

Did he speak out against the torch marchers chanting, ''jews will not replace us''
no, not one word!
The demonstrators in Charlettesville did not say that.

Anyone can go to Youtube and type "Jews will nor replace us" into their search box at the top of their page and find videos of demonstrators chanting "Jews will not replace us".

Anyone can go to Youtube and type "Jews will nor replace us" into their search box at the top of their page and find videos of demonstrators chanting "Jews will not replace us".
Lol even when I give you links to actual videos shot you can are still pig headed.

There are videos with that title but most of them have not altered their video, they only have the title. That was why I linked the second video which is an example of that very thing.

But some have altered the video to sound like 'Jew' instead of 'You', a typical dirty bastard lefty lie.

no, not one word!

quite DISTURBING!

shouting

RUSSIA IS OUR FRIEND!

I never heard a tape of them shouting that...? Who in the world was leading this group to make them shout,

RUSSIA IS OUR FRIEND?

What the heck?

How in the world did RUSSIA become a part of this group's chant in Charlottesville over civil War statues....?

Don't you agree that this is very strange? Was the whole March causing division really a part of Russia's Psychological Warfare that they have been using against us to divide our Nation?

Holy Smokes!

You are right that in this tape they were shouting You will not replace us.... but the tapes I heard right after the event, was where they were marching.... let me see if I can find those videos and see if I can tell if they were doctored.

Last edited:
no, not one word!

quite DISTURBING!

shouting

RUSSIA IS OUR FRIEND!

I never heard a tape of them shouting that...? Who in the world was leading this group to make them shout,

RUSSIA IS OUR FRIEND?

What the heck?

How in the world did RUSSIA become a part of this group's chant in Charlottesville over civil War statues....?

Don't you agree that this is very strange? Was the whole March causing division really a part of Russia's Psychological Warfare that they have been using against us to divide our Nation?

Holy Smokes!

You are right that in this tape they were shouting You will not replace us.... but the tapes I heard right after the event, was where they were marching.... let me see if I can find those videos and see if I can tell if they were doctored.

Here is one video and IT IS DEFINITELY

Jews will not replace us

you can see and discern the ''s'' on Jew(s)

plus the Nazi salutes of marchers, that I saw in other videos

found another one, go to the link, scroll down a little, click play, on the video.

WATCH: White supremacists chant Jews will not replace us in Charlottesville

IT DEFINITELY is:

JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US

And the President did not denounce it.

Last edited:
IT DEFINITELY is:

JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US

And the President did not denounce it.

Yeah, I agree. I also found videos months ago where the 'You will not replace us' was edited to sound like 'Jews will not replace us', your videos are clearly referencing Jews.

I had not seen those specific videos before.

As to trump denouncing them, he eventually did but he also knew that the neoNazis were a fringe element at the protest. It was set up by Sons of Confederate Veterans for opposing the removal of the Robert E Lee statue, which is their area of interest, and doing re-enactments of battles and having annual ceremonies at Confederate cemetaries around the South. Also 'Oath Keepers' participated and some other conservative social groups and the Spencer folks just jumped in and the media kind of let them hijack the whole shebang. Which is the specialty of these fringe groups whoa re paid by corporate dirty deeds slime.

I have met some of the leaders of these groups, though not Spencer himself. They are mostly agitating slime balls who get paid for their activity by shadowy people. The rank and file dont get paid, but people like Spencer definately does.

I was never so happy when Spencers New York demonstration was almost a total no show. Spencer is a shill and everyone knows it.

quite DISTURBING!

shouting

RUSSIA IS OUR FRIEND!

RUSSIA IS OUR FRIEND?

What the heck?

Holy Smokes!
You might say that they were trolling in person, lol.

These guys love to piss people off, even people who they would naturally align with. They suck.

As long as Trump keep hitting the illegal immigrant issue, he should win election easily...

Being mad at illegals is fun and never gets old...even tho the reason there is significant illegal immigration is due to republicans looking the other way when their donor friends hire illegals left and right....

Trump to request $8.6B in wall funding in 'tough' budget request, setting up congressional showdown

Trump to request $8.6B in wall funding in 'tough' budget request, setting up congressional showdown

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

I love this guy! Democrats thought it was over with this emergency, but trump just turned the heat up on them lol
Cook those traitors! America first!

Trump is like a fucking moron. He keeps bringing it up to dupe his feeble minded base. Too bad his base isn't in Congress.

As long as Trump keep hitting the illegal immigrant issue, he should win election easily...

Being mad at illegals is fun and never gets old...even tho the reason there is significant illegal immigration is due to republicans looking the other way when their donor friends hire illegals left and right....
The only people Trump is fooling are you Trumpettes.

Forum List

Back