Trump staffers are mean people

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Trump staffers spew racism, hatred on Twitter accounts: AP review
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...-twitter-accounts-ap-review-article-1.2761140
Trump staffers say Muslims are unfit to be Americans. All the Muslims I know are nice and caring! They also mock foreign accents and retweet pictures of people eating fried chicken!

I believe the ideal American is kind, humble, and heroic
MoH_6.jpg

sheridan.jpg

The people above are an ideal! Trump staffers are sociopaths!

You might be mean too, if you worked for one of the biggest assholes on the planet.
CqJa1vRVUAEY_DG

Deep down people on the left see democracy as a kind of pandering to the average person in the system since the average opinion is probably the one thing that determines the outcome of a democratic body. It is very rare that the best opinion on anything is shared by the average person and for that reason they accuse people like Trump of turning democracy into a 'reality' television show which implies he panders to the most common mode opinion in the population. The elitism that is inside these people border on authoritarianism and I believe that if they could they would install a system of government that they themselves get to run so they won't have to deal with the average person's opinion.

I think they just hate your guts because most people on the left are self-righteous assholes that basically think they are superior to everyone else. It isn't being mean because they view you as a piece of shit who deserves it.

This is the kind of string I expect from R-Derp, Jake...meaning a total waste of space! Why bother?

I suppose you didn't read the leaked emails from the DNC? You know the ones where you "kind" liberals referred to Mexicans as the "Taco Bell" vote?

Funny how you folks are always ranting about what racists the GOP is but whenever the curtain gets pulled back so we can see what's going on it's YOU guys who turn out to be the closet racists! What's worse...a bigot...or a bigot who accuses others of being a bigot?

They are right. Anyone fit to be an American wouldn't be a muslim. It's that whole rape murder torture thing along with their in tolerance of anyone else that makes them unfit; not Trump unless you can figure out some way to blame Trump for their actions. There's nothing American about support for such atrocities.
What race do you claim is muslim?

Forum List

Back