Trump Spiritual Advisor and Paster prays for Abortions

President Donald Trump's televangelist spiritual adviser sparked outrage after praying in a sermon for Jesus Christ to 'command all satanic pregnancies to miscarry right now.'

Florida pastor Paula White, 53, who has a job in the White House and has been close to Trump for 18 years, said: 'We declare that anything that's been conceived in satanic wombs, that it will miscarry, it will not be able to carry forth any plan of destruction, any plan of harm.'

Donald Trump's spiritual adviser Paula White calls for 'satanic pregnancies to miscarry' | Daily Mail Online

I can understand why so many are against abortion. I personally have no qualms with strict abortion laws. However, what gets me about the anti-abortion people (I will not use the term pro-life because most of them aren't) is the share hypocrisy. She is denying it once she was caught. Typical of Trump supporters.

Here we have a pastor wishing for abortions on your rivals, How much more disgusting can you get.

a miscarriage isnt an abortion you dumbass,,,
"a miscarriage isnt an abortion you dumbass,,,
"

I think the medical term for a miscarriage IS a natural abortion.

thinking it and it being true are 2 different things,, so do you have a link???

LINK[/QUOTE]

In medical terms it is, but the evangelicals use it whenever its convenient, like now.

Evangelicals worship trump in the same way they worshiped Bush

in the same way they would have worshiped McCain if he won...

the same way they would have worshiped Romney if he won...

They worship power, period....and as a by-product they worship the man in power who they feel is most susceptible to moving the country closer to theocracy....and they know this is exclusively something a political party on the right will do....and it has been that way since 1964....

But dont take my word for it....ask Barry Goldwater

Last edited:
President Donald Trump's televangelist spiritual adviser sparked outrage after praying in a sermon for Jesus Christ to 'command all satanic pregnancies to miscarry right now.'

Florida pastor Paula White, 53, who has a job in the White House and has been close to Trump for 18 years, said: 'We declare that anything that's been conceived in satanic wombs, that it will miscarry, it will not be able to carry forth any plan of destruction, any plan of harm.'

Donald Trump's spiritual adviser Paula White calls for 'satanic pregnancies to miscarry' | Daily Mail Online

I can understand why so many are against abortion. I personally have no qualms with strict abortion laws. However, what gets me about the anti-abortion people (I will not use the term pro-life because most of them aren't) is the share hypocrisy. She is denying it once she was caught. Typical of Trump supporters.

Here we have a pastor wishing for abortions on your rivals, How much more disgusting can you get.

"

LINK

In medical terms it is, but the evangelicals use it whenever its convenient, like now.[/QUOTE]

sweetie planned parenthood isnt the decider of the definitions of words,,,

"

LINK

In medical terms it is, but the evangelicals use it whenever its convenient, like now.

sweetie planned parenthood isnt the decider of the definitions of words,,,
who decides what the word "womb" means??[/QUOTE]

dont change the subject,,,

"

LINK

sweetie planned parenthood isnt the decider of the definitions of words,,,[/QUOTE]

But it is an offerer of choices, either way, and of medically accurate, non-judgmental information. PP doesn't propagandize.

The current crop of people calling themselves "Christians" have done so much to destroy this faith. They have certainly made me doubt its validity. This woman's actions don't surprise me at all.
In what age do you think they are living in?

How in the heck should I know? I would postulate some time in the Middle Ages, what with the superstitions and the "end times" tales. Some old lady must have bewitched their cows.

Forum List

Back