Trump spent 49 seconds "helping" Flood Victims

The illusion of helping is all you guys need....49 seconds and snarled traffic was all worth it

He brought attention to the situation and helped get more donations flowing, everyone in LA was grateful he took the time. You're just pissed he upstaged your golfing dear leader.

He brought attention to himself using tragedy as a backdrop then skeedaddled out of there. Of course he upstages...He's all about staging and you love it

Slick Willy made a career out of doing that when he was president, but I don't recall any of you douche bags whining about it.

He got it from Reagan, where was your whining then?

He showed more compassion and leadership than Obama and Ciinton have. Period, end of story.

No, he showed more narcissism end of story

Yeah, cause your boy Hussein and Hitlery have never done that. Go figure? :cuckoo:

First you called it compassion now you're saying its narcissist because everyone else does it. Conclusion: you just say things.

Ah, you're pathetically deflecting now. Your boy Hussein is as narcissistic as they come. So stop with that Bullshite.

No you are the king of narcissism

Oh, go cry in your Safe Space kid. Stop being a disingenuous hypocrite.

Yeah, cause your boy Hussein and Hitlery have never done that. Go figure? :cuckoo:

First you called it compassion now you're saying its narcissist because everyone else does it. Conclusion: you just say things.

Ah, you're pathetically deflecting now. Your boy Hussein is as narcissistic as they come. So stop with that Bullshite.

No you are the king of narcissism

Oh, go cry in your Safe Space kid. And stop being a disingenuous hypocrite too.

No you stop

The illusion of helping is all you guys need....49 seconds and snarled traffic was all worth it

He brought attention to the situation and helped get more donations flowing, everyone in LA was grateful he took the time. You're just pissed he upstaged your golfing dear leader.

He brought attention to himself using tragedy as a backdrop then skeedaddled out of there. Of course he upstages...He's all about staging and you love it

Slick Willy made a career out of doing that when he was president, but I don't recall any of you douche bags whining about it.

He got it from Reagan, where was your whining then?

He got it from Carter, where was your whining then?

Because you say so? Hardly. Put some salve on that 'butt-hurt' and take comfort in knowing that Barry finally made it to La after being shamed into going...better late than never. :p

CC, your boy showed up in La only to declare nothing bothers him because he only has 5 months to go and has already 'checked out'.

I am sure the flood victims in La were comforted to know that the only reason Barry showed up was because he was shamed into coming down and pretending like he gives a damn. His top 2 priorities with only 5 months to go are protecting Hillary's ass and playing golf...and not in that order.

In Louisiana, Barack Obama Dismisses Donald Trump: I’m Leaving In Five Months Anyway - Breitbart

CC, your boy showed up in La only to declare nothing bothers him because he only has 5 months to go and has already 'checked out'.

I am sure the flood victims in La were comforted to know that the only reason Barry showed up was because he was shamed into coming down and pretending like he gives a damn. His top 2 priorities with only 5 months to go are protecting Hillary's ass and playing golf...and not in that order.

In Louisiana, Barack Obama Dismisses Donald Trump: I’m Leaving In Five Months Anyway - Breitbart

No he showed up because the Gov asked him to stay away. Trump showed up to exploit a tragedy and donate needed items...like Play doh.

Pathetic.

Did Trump visit La? YES
Did Barry? No...but he's going because he has been shamed into it.
Did Hillary? No. Is she going to? So far, NO.

One Mayor said on TV Trump could have mailed a concerned post card down to La and it would have been far more than what Obama has done.

The Lib Gov of La admitted Trump did a lot of good for La by visiting, drawing attention to the light there while Obama and Hillary have been AWOL.

Don't be a hater because your boy and your girl don't give a damn about suffering Americans down in La.
Hillary announced she's waiting for the right moment.

No he showed up because the Gov asked him to stay away. Trump showed up to exploit a tragedy and donate needed items...like Play doh.
ROFLOL... Barry showed up because the Governor asked him to stay away.

That's funny as hell.

When he finally showed up he declared he really didn't care because he only has 5 months less.

Trump showed up, and everyone - including the Democratic Governor praised him for coming.

...and now CC is butt-hurt because Barry looked lie a Johnny-come-lately who doesn't give a damn...and Hillary cared even less and didn't even bother to fake like she was thinking of visiting La.

Forum List

Back