CDZ Trump speech at the BSA Jamboree

The Boy Scouts loved it. What's the issue?

Trump knows nothing about scouting and its values. I find it hard to note a single point of the Scout Law he has not proudly violated. But above that, no Scout event is a proper venue for a political speech. It's also illegal since the BSA is a 501(c)(3) organization. But when has Trump ever paid attention to legalities?

oldfart Excellent point about Scout Law. The irony is impossible to ignore.

For that same reason, I don't understand why evangelical Christians could vote for him.

Perhaps tinydancer would like to speak to that?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Trumps family values are disgraceful
Inviting him to that forum is akin to booking a stripper for a funeral. You know it isnt going to end well.

Trump knows nothing about scouting and its values. I find it hard to note a single point of the Scout Law he has not proudly violated. But above that, no Scout event is a proper venue for a political speech. It's also illegal since the BSA is a 501(c)(3) organization. But when has Trump ever paid attention to legalities?

For that same reason, I don't understand why evangelical Christians could vote for him.

Inviting him to that forum is akin to booking a stripper for a funeral. You know it isnt going to end well.

But they can't take their eyes off her

Same with Trump

But they can't take their eyes off her

Same with Trump
Its hypnotising isnt it ? He is now being covered as a comedy act on UK news.

Boy Scouts are minors. Whether they loved it or not is irrelevant in the context of this thread's theme. The BSA leadership, who are not neither minors nor liberals, didn't love it. On the contrary, they issued an apology for the thing, presumably because Trump lacked the prudence to himself do so.

The speech was excellent. Democrats will rail against anything Trump does and basically browbeat the BSA until they caved and issued the asinine apology.

Would the libs like to do a Boy Scout Vote? Would they like to see how Trump would fair in a Boy Scout only vote? I think not. So they should drop this whole dumb thing.

Forum List

Back