Trump sounds just plain crazy to me!

`
trumps lying is consistent with the moral values of the conservative, evangelical right.
`

Wait..........Are you saying leftists have values while the conservative, evangelical right don't? Sounds like projection to me.

I'll get back to you on that, as soon as Stormy releases her book....
We all know liberals have absolutely no morals. This needs no explanation. (-:

Really? From what I've read, Northeastern liberal states have a much lower level of divorce rates, gun violence, and a whole host of other social problems than Southern conservative states..
That was sarcasm directed at the Dude. I would not attribute higher morals to any end of the political spectrum. Trump is excrement though.

Oh, don't take my word for it. Read it for yourself.

Frankly, I take absolutely no pleasure in saying this if for no other reason than because it's frightening to consider about what types of harm and damage a mentally unbalanced man could do who also just so happens to be the commander-in-chief.

In fundraising speech, Trump says he made up facts in meeting with Justin Trudeau

Don't think you actually read your article. The TITLE that MSN is pure bullshit because it doesn't tell the REST of the story.. Trump bluffed Trudeau not knowing for sure, but 2 aides from each side immediately came back and told the leaders Trump was correct. Trudeau was wrong. We HAVE a $17Bill trade deficit with Canada...

Here's what you apparently don't know. EVERY FUCKING GOVT NUMBER is bogus.. # of folks on ObamaCare -- bogus. # of illegal aliens --- bogus.. Trade deficit numbers that they give the press -- bogus.

If you want REAL NUMBERS --- you got to wade thru VOLUMES of definitions, law, and statistics.

So Trudeau was a using a trade number that did NOT contain energy and timber. Some of Canada's biggest exports to the US. It was TRUDEAU "making up facts" by using his bogus govt figures.

Bluffing is OK.. Especially when learn not to buy or consume RAW govt numbers..

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
`
trumps lying is consistent with the moral values of the conservative, evangelical right.
`

Wait..........Are you saying leftists have values while the conservative, evangelical right don't? Sounds like projection to me.

I'll get back to you on that, as soon as Stormy releases her book....
We all know liberals have absolutely no morals. This needs no explanation. (-:

Really? From what I've read, Northeastern liberal states have a much lower level of divorce rates, gun violence, and a whole host of other social problems than Southern conservative states..
That was sarcasm directed at the Dude. I would not attribute higher morals to any end of the political spectrum. Trump is excrement though.

I like how you talk about higher morals then call Trump "excrement" ...

Frankly, I take absolutely no pleasure in saying this if for no other reason than because it's frightening to consider about what types of harm and damage a mentally unbalanced man could do who also just so happens to be the commander-in-chief.

In fundraising speech, Trump says he made up facts in meeting with Justin Trudeau

Don't think you actually read your article. The TITLE that MSN is pure bullshit because it doesn't tell the REST of the story.. Trump bluffed Trudeau not knowing for sure, but 2 aides from each side immediately came back and told the leaders Trump was correct. Trudeau was wrong. We HAVE a $17Bill trade deficit with Canada...

Here's what you apparently don't know. EVERY FUCKING GOVT NUMBER is bogus.. # of folks on ObamaCare -- bogus. # of illegal aliens --- bogus.. Trade deficit numbers that they give the press -- bogus.

If you want REAL NUMBERS --- you got to wade thru VOLUMES of definitions, law, and statistics.

So Trudeau was a using a trade number that did NOT contain energy and timber. Some of Canada's biggest exports to the US. It was TRUDEAU "making up facts" by using his bogus govt figures.

Bluffing is OK.. Especially when learn not to buy or consume RAW govt numbers..

Just to clarify here. THe "trade rep" numbers linked to in the MSN hitpiece are the ones that don't include energy and timber (and God knows what other bureaucratic mysteries).. The Census Bureau and Wiki have the same numbers that Trump/Trudeau agreed to..

Foreign Trade - U.S. Trade with Canada -- AND ---

Why America Can't Just Make Everything It Needs

The United States Has a Deficit With Its NAFTA Partners

Canada, the United States, and Mexico are partners in the world's largest trade agreement, NAFTA. The trade deficit with Canada is $18 billion. That's only 3 percent of the total Canadian trade of $582 billion. The United States exports $282 billion to Canada, more than it does to any other country. It imports $300 billion. The largest export by far is automobiles and parts. Other large categories include petroleum products and industrial machinery and equipment. The largest import is crude oil and gas from Canada's abundant shale oil fields.

.......and most Trump cult members on here will readily state that the buffoon is doing EXACTLY what they voted for him to do.....Rather amazing, don't you think?

Nat,

They know what they voted for and fully understand that in 2020 if the Democrats run a Blue Dog like Manchin then Trump is one term.

You need to run someone like Manchin versus Warren or you will have four more years of those wonderful speeches from Trump...

( they are not wonderful )
No one is using the word "moderate" anymore, but if it takes putting some moderate Dems on the ballot in order to put them in the ascendancy, I'm all for it. Nothing wrong with straddling the fence, in my book. Imagine a bunch of them in Congress. We might actually get something done.

Name moderate dems and the issues they disagree with the rest of the dems on. I anticipate crickets from you on this ...
The Mod Squad

Left-Wing jurinalists moderate political debates. Doesn't that make them moderate? Just trying to help the Demolished Dems recover.

I did get the crickets from old lady I predicted
By Jiminy!

Freaking left wing hypocrites sat for eight years of the stagnant Hussein administration listening to him apologize to every two bit demagogue in the world for American decadence and claiming that he would "wean America off fossil fuel" while the rest of the world was gobbling it up. They listened to the secretary of state whine about an obscure you tube video when an Ambassador was killed on her watch. Hypocrite "gun control advocates" sat on their freaking thumbs when Obama's crazy feds shipped over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and one of them turned up killing a Border Patrol Officer. Meanwhile hypocrite lefties applauded the IRS being used to punish political enemies. Now that the hypocrites are enjoying a booming economy for the first time in over a decade and their 401k's are solvent they sit back on their hypocrite lazy asses and claim the President is crazy. Go figure.

Trump always sounds crazy. It's his schtick as a con man/reality show host. Trump has some true reality coming real soon
Vanessa Trump hires criminal defense lawyer in divorce from Donald Trump Jr.: Report

Oops actually not that this
Black man beaten in Charlottesville found not guilty of assaulting white supremacist

oops actually this:Mueller Subpoenas Trump Organization, Demanding Documents About Russia
;)

I'm going to relay a conversation to you that I had with a few years ago with a woman who just so happened to be my boss at the time. She came into work with her boyfriend while she was not working. The guy seemed pretty animated and a little agitated. I was wondering what was up with him. I later learned that he was on drugs, although that's not entirely relevant to the story. At any rate, at some later point, after my boss's boyfriend had physically assaulted her, she and I had a conversation about that earlier encounter. That's when she said that he was "acting crazy." My response to her was that perhaps "it wasn't an act."

The point of this story is this: Despite the fact that the word, 'crazy,' is not a clinical term, the truth of the matter is that some people simply are not mentally sound or balanced; they're erratic, predictably unpredictable, and they create turmoil all around them.

Sound familiar?

Trump always sounds crazy. It's his schtick as a con man/reality show host. Trump has some true reality coming real soon
Vanessa Trump hires criminal defense lawyer in divorce from Donald Trump Jr.: Report

Black man beaten in Charlottesville found not guilty of assaulting white supremacist

oops actually this:Mueller Subpoenas Trump Organization, Demanding Documents About Russia
;)

I'm going to relay a conversation to you that I had with a few years ago with a woman who just so happened to be my boss at the time. She came into work with her boyfriend while she was not working. The guy seemed pretty animated and a little agitated. I was wondering what was up with him. I later learned that he was on drugs, although that's not entirely relevant to the story. At any rate, at some later point, after my boss's boyfriend had physically assaulted her, she and I had a conversation about that earlier encounter. That's when she said that he was "acting crazy." My response to her was that perhaps "it wasn't an act."

The point of this story is this: Despite the fact that the word, 'crazy,' is not a clinical term, the truth of the matter is that some people simply are not mentally sound or balanced; they're erratic, predictably unpredictable, and they create turmoil all around them.

Sound familiar?
Advertisers for Rioters

Sounds like the Antiffy media to me. Anyone who follows their lead is as crazy as someone who listens to Voices From a Box, which in fact all the media are.

He said he wanted to execute drug dealers like Duterte and the Chinese.

;)

Sound familiar?
Advertisers for Rioters

Sounds like the Antiffy media to me. Anyone who follows their lead is as crazy as someone who listens to Voices From a Box, which in fact all the media are.

Frankly, I'm considerably more concerned about the erratic behavior of people who wield REAL political or economic power as opposed to the mostly nameless people who exhibit generally erratic behavior who have pretty much no demonstrable power other than what is a result of an electronically amplified voice at a rally which receives limited press coverage..

It gets worse every day. Now, illegal immigrants are professional mountain climbers:

"People ridiculed President Donald Trump on Tuesday after he warned that undocumented immigrants trying to enter the U.S. were like “professional mountain climbers.”

Trump made the comment while inspecting prototypes of his long-promised U.S.-Mexico border wall just south of San Diego, California.

Getting over the top is easy,” said Trump, as he attempted to explain why the barrier needed to be a tough obstacle to circumvent.

“These are like professional mountain climbers,” he added. “They are incredible climbers. They can’t climb some of these walls. Some of them they can. Those are the walls we’re not using.”

If one accepts that this is not just another incomprehensible Trump rant, Then, I guess that what he is saying is that the illegals are professional mountain climbing rapists. Now, until Trump came along, I never thought of Latinos as being professional mountain climbing rapists, so I guess we needed him to explain that to us. I suppose that there are some good Latinos who are not professional mountain climbing rapists, too.
I guess to a guy so rich being abele to grab a ladder seems like a pro climber.

then trudeau is a dumbass for listening to trump.

or for wearing "hollywood" indian clothing in india
or for trying to remove gender references in all speeches...

Forum List

Back