Trump Slithers Away From Bigoted Remarks; State Tampers With Clinton Email Classfications(?). . .

sure he gets it Jake , he just doesn't care what you libs , dems progressives think or react .

That's pissing the left off big time.
The far right are losers, folks in the GOP like me are mainstream, and we are not far left losers anymore than we are losers like BL or pismoe or bob blaylock or correll or Redfish and so forth.

You're a subversive scumbag, your post continually PROVE IT, and EVERYONE know it....

Libs only think they are clever, its hilarious.

All of the subversives here, TOGETHER would just break 100 on an IQ test... I believe that might be 30 of them or so! Some are so dumb, they don't register on a IQ scale!

Once I saw an opossum that thought it was hidden behind a small bush 1/3rd its size, I always think of that when I catch some lib masquerading as a Republican after posting like 5,000 lib posts. lol They have some mental health issues on the left.

Your crying does not change the probability of my prediction, Vigilante. I have copied and I will post it each time as it is relevant.

Your man is a loser, but so are you, so that's OK. The real character shows up in the funny above. I love to see fun made of a man like Trump who makes fun of the weak and powerless.

And YOU are a subversive... What, you want me or you to put out a POLL about it?

Your crying does not change the probability of my prediction, Vigilante. I have copied and I will post it each time as it is relevant.

Your man is a loser, but so are you, so that's OK. The real character shows up in the funny above. I love to see fun made of a man like Trump who makes fun of the weak and powerless.

And YOU are a subversive... What, you want me or you to put out a POLL about it?
I am sure the subversive losers on the far right think that of me. That's what people like you, Vigilante, subversive losers, do. Your man is going to lose badly, very badly.

I am sure the subversive losers on the far right think that of me. That's what people like you, Vigilante, subversive losers, do. Your man is going to lose badly, very badly.

Then we have CRUZ! You leftist slimbag!

EcPBPPU.jpg

Cruz is a slime bag, whom I expect to win the Iowa caucus. He will be knocked into the ropes at NH and out at SC.

sure he gets it Jake , he just doesn't care what you libs , dems progressives think or react .

The far right are losers, folks in the GOP like me are mainstream, and we are not far left losers anymore than we are losers like BL or pismoe or bob blaylock or correll or Redfish and so forth.

You're a subversive scumbag, your post continually PROVE IT, and EVERYONE know it....

By "the far right" fakey means anyone who votes Republican.

Libs only think they are clever, its hilarious.

All of the subversives here, TOGETHER would just break 100 on an IQ test... I believe that might be 30 of them or so! Some are so dumb, they don't register on a IQ scale!

Once I saw an opossum that thought it was hidden behind a small bush 1/3rd its size, I always think of that when I catch some lib masquerading as a Republican after posting like 5,000 lib posts. lol They have some mental health issues on the left.

Ya gotta love Jake the fake. He's so much fun to kick around.

Cruz is a slime bag, whom I expect to win the Iowa caucus. He will be knocked into the ropes at NH and out at SC.

Of course he should win Iowa, a HEAVY EVANGELICAL state.... Even though Trump still is ahead by 5 points. Where is YOUR SUPPOSED PICK, "KASICK'? I see him UNDER 4% in all poles!ROTFLMFAO!!!
Kasich will be there after Cruz and Trump are gone.

The point that you hate but you know to be true is that a mainstream candidate will be chosen, which leaves your people out.

Of course he should win Iowa, a HEAVY EVANGELICAL state.... Even though Trump still is ahead by 5 points. Where is YOUR SUPPOSED PICK, "KASICK'? I see him UNDER 4% in all poles!ROTFLMFAO!!!
Kasich will be there after Cruz and Trump are gone.

The point that you hate but you know to be true is that a mainstream candidate will be chosen, which leaves your people out.
:cuckoo::bs1::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I have my predictions bookmarked, loser, and I will post them each time they occur.

You are not going to have Trump or any of the far right cons as your candidates.

The predictions are based on the numbers and the demography.

Trump cannot prevail even in the GOP much less the country.

the only slithering I see is from the left and that progressive/democrat party

wake up people you've been called a racist for the last Seven damn years do not put that back in our government in 2016

The national attention has turned away from the Damn Emails--now famous, and famously altered way after the fact. The national attention has managed to turn to the matter of the Republicans. They are showcasing their inability to find any of their elected people that even their own party wants to vote for(?)! Beyond that, their frontrunner apparent is showcasing his inability to get along with anybody, anywhere(?). The new, "Shake, Rattle, and Roll," even itself comes off snake-like. So there can be some new series, now, "Dance Party, GOP!" if anyone follows Trump, famously interpreting the GOP need for a "Big Tent" to mean one with live elephants!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Maybe White Eyes buffoon now have Spirits-Name, "Great Loaded Dancer(?)!")

Forum List

Back