Trump slams Puerto Rico: ‘They want everything to be done for them’

I thought PR wanted to not be a U.S territory couple years ago, though?

I'm sure 90% of PR wants to become a state so they can get even more welfare than they do now.

Absolutely NO to Statehood! We should actually grant Puerto Rico its full Independence and cut it loose once and for all. It's only a massive drain on the US now. We're $21 Trillion in Debt. We just don't have the resources to coddle another Welfare State. We have enough of that already.

To be fair, Trump wasn't referring to all Puerto Rican Citizens. He was referring to the piece of shit Mayor who publicly called him a 'Racist.' Within just a couple days after the Hurricane, she was already bitchin & whining and screeching 'Racism.'

I mean my God, these kinds of massive undertakings take some time. It's a bankrupted Third World nation that's just been decimated by a catastrophic Hurricane. That woman should be tarred & feathered. She's a disgrace.

To be fair, Trump wasn't referring to all Puerto Rican Citizens. He was referring to the piece of shit Mayor who publicly called him a 'Racist.' Within just a couple days after the Hurricane, she was already bitchin & whining and screeching 'Racism.'

You really have to wonder about that stupid bitch. When you're begging someone for billions of dollars, it's not recommended you insult them

You really have to wonder about that stupid bitch. When you're begging someone for billions of dollars, it's not recommended you insult them

She has close ties to the US Democratic Party. She's set to run for Governor. She saw politicizing this tragedy and hating on Trump as a path to the Governorship. The Democrats are heavily supporting her. She's a real piece of shit. Nuff said.

Hey, didn't it work with "how stupid are the people of Iowa" and "I love the poorly educated" and "I could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes"?

Get with the program, dood. This is a post-reality world.

Hey, didn't it work with "how stupid are the people of Iowa" and "I love the poorly educated" and "I could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes"?

Get with the program, dood. This is a post-reality world.

Wow, way too much Democrat Fake News for this one. :cuckoo:

She has close ties to the US Democratic Party. She's set to run for Governor. She saw politicizing this tragedy and hating on Trump as a path to the Governorship. The Democrats are heavily supporting her. She's a real piece of shit. Nuff said.

I hope the voters in PR realize what she did. They need help and she insulted the guy who can supply the help.!!

I hope the voters in PR realize what she did. They need help and she insulted the guy who can supply the help.!!

I understand she's got blood coming out of her Wherever. From a facelift.

I hear ya, but from what i've researched and found, the US Democratic Party has much more influence there than does the Republican Party. The douchebag Mayor is being heavily backed by the Democrats. They're stirring all this hate & resentment up down there. They're just doing there, what they always do here in the US.

It's more of that wonderful Democrat 'Community Organizing.' They love stirring it up and pitting folks against each other. It's what 'Community Organizing' is all about. It's a 'Divide & Conquer' strategy. But i'm with ya on hoping there's enough good reasonable Puerto Rican Citizens who will give that Mayor and the Democrats the finger.

Forum List

Back