Trump sinks to 45% approval on Rasmussen

I don't believe in polls.

thank you for that priceless information,

but the question here is directed to Rasmussen fans, which we know inhabit USMB by the dozens,

but, strangely, none of them have appeared in this thread.

Do you need any more proof? Do you need to know what this is proof of?

Eh?

Last edited:
Which explains why threads praising Rasmussen have mysteriously dried up.

Question to all of you Rasmussen fans...

...do you accept this number as an accurate gauge of Trump's unpopularity?

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Paraphrasing Lyndon Johnson, ".....if I've lost Rasmussen, I've lost even the dumbest of Americans."

At the risk of sounding conspirato

Isn't that about ten points higher than a couple months ago?

No, I don't think Rasmussen ever had Trump down to 35%.

He's up one percent from a month ago.

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports™

Cursory scan.

Doesn't the average that seems to be rising cause you more concern?

IMG_1060.jpg

Looks generally speaking Trump is making progress.

You liberals always put great stock in polls, even AFTER the polls inaccurately predicted that Hillary Clinton would DEFINITELY beat Trump in an Electoral College landslide.

No it is NOT an accurate gauge when you take these FACTS into account:

ABC’s poll sampled 1,005 adults across the nation.
However, partisan breakdown shows that only 23 percent of participants identified as Republican.
31 percent of participants identified as Democrats and
37 percent as independent, while nine percent did not answer.
FAKE POLLS -- Here's How CNN And ABC Have Been Fudging The Numbers To Tank Trump's Favorability

Now your link is an "average"... made up of polls like ABC's which counted 80 more Democrats then GOP and geez guess what the 80 more Democrats would answer???
So I'm actually doing what a lot of knowledgeable people are doing... discounting the "polls" as they traditional count more Democrats then GOP... and the pollsters say
that's because there are MORE DEMOCRATS????
Again... even these pollsters are uninformed or are they biased?
Gallup poll...Party Affiliation
2017 Apr 5-9 GOP.. 25% of those polled identified as GOP .... 28% identified as Democrats...
Certainly not as ABC poll with 8% more Democrats versus GOP.
That difference makes a difference and if you don't comprehend it then you are definitely not an honest person!

Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 8.22.17 AM.png

However, partisan breakdown shows that only 23 percent of participants identified as Republican.
FAKE POLLS -- Here's How CNN And ABC Have Been Fudging The Numbers To Tank Trump's Favorability

Now your link is an "average"... made up of polls like ABC's which counted 80 more Democrats then GOP and geez guess what the 80 more Democrats would answer???
So I'm actually doing what a lot of knowledgeable people are doing... discounting the "polls" as they traditional count more Democrats then GOP... and the pollsters say
2017 Apr 5-9 GOP.. 25% of those polled identified as GOP .... 28% identified as Democrats...
That difference makes a difference and if you don't comprehend it then you are definitely not an honest person!

View attachment 123703

Tell us how many Republicans Rasmussen sampled.

I don't believe in polls.

thank you for that priceless information,

but the question here is directed to Rasmussen fans, which we know inhabit USMB by the dozens,

but, strangely, none of them have appeared in this thread.

Do you need any more proof? Do you need to know what this is proof of?

Eh?
You can't read.

So you wish to deny that there are many Rasmussen fans on this forum?

lol
There could be one or ten thousand. Don't give a rip either way. Libs must do polling to see what everyone else is eating.

Oh another anti with another poll, big news Yuuuuge

Polls got it wrong about Trump before the election BIGLY

Why would any reasonable person think that all of a sudden polls are accurate representations of Trump. I've never been polled have you?

Trump has millions of silent supporters,I bet you know people that aren't actually anti trumpers like you think but for whatever reason choose to support him Privately.

Perhaps because the leftists antis demonize him and morally blackmail his supporters. I know people that can't tell most people they actually voted for him and support what he's for. Variety of reasons such as working at a job such as Goldman Sachs who has extreme financial backing for Hilary and dem agenda. Also people that live in blue states or towns often won't talk about it because it's social suicide.its sad that the antis have made this a reality in our great country.

Also I expect polls to have 50% and lower approval rating. 60 mil trump voters and 63 mil Hilary voters..

Hilary voters from what I have seen are not open to changing their negative opinion on Trump right now. They attack everything he does and don't even acknowledge actions that both left and right should logically support

View attachment 123703

Tell us how many Republicans Rasmussen sampled.

Rasmussen doesn't tell you how many GOP/Demo...
But the Gallup on going party affiliation as shown below shows in Jan 4-8 2017 that 28% identified with GOP while 25% with Democrats.. Yet
ABC poll and most all the other polls always count more Democrats then GOP... Again even though the Gallup poll shows the last time the differential that
ABC used 31% Dems vs 23% GOP occurred in Sep 5-9 2013 when it was 31% Dems and 22% GOP.
So why don't the pollsters use a more accurate differentiation ? BIASED MSM/Polls!
Again... look what happened in the election. Pollsters counting more Democrats show Hillary winning! WRONG!!!

galluppoll042617.png

Oh another anti with another poll, big news Yuuuuge

Polls got it wrong about Trump before the election BIGLY

Why would any reasonable person think that all of a sudden polls are accurate representations of Trump. I've never been polled have you?

Trump has millions of silent supporters,I bet you know people that aren't actually anti trumpers like you think but for whatever reason choose to support him Privately.

Perhaps because the leftists antis demonize him and morally blackmail his supporters. I know people that can't tell most people they actually voted for him and support what he's for. Variety of reasons such as working at a job such as Goldman Sachs who has extreme financial backing for Hilary and dem agenda. Also people that live in blue states or towns often won't talk about it because it's social suicide.its sad that the antis have made this a reality in our great country.

Also I expect polls to have 50% and lower approval rating. 60 mil trump voters and 63 mil Hilary voters..

Hilary voters from what I have seen are not open to changing their negative opinion on Trump right now. They attack everything he does and don't even acknowledge actions that both left and right should logically support

I agree with you especially with people afraid to identify with Trump.... including me with my relatives! Idiots don't seem to recognize their sources of information limited
to biased MSM influences their comprehension of reality.
For example... I just did a search on Google for :"Trump anti-immigrant"
Here are the results..135,000 like the following:
Now I've tried to explain to the ignorant relatives that Trump MARRIED an "LEGAL Immigrant" as did my son... and millions of others who are "LEGAL Immigrants"!
But the MSM and ignorant people seem to leave out that simple adjective "ILLEGAL" "Trump anti-illegal-immigrants"!
That is the FACT and such is the example of how this biased MSM, (and I disagree with Trump..not "fake news") JUST incomplete news that the MSM on purpose
leaves out! And this is a simple example. Why don't they say "Trump anti-illegal-immigrants"? BIASED news!
Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 10.05.43 AM.png

SO I categorized myself as a "Coward For Trump" and there were millions like me that behind the curtain showed our choice!

So about one week after the evil RWnuts on this forum were pissing themselves with joy over Rasmussen, and proclaiming it the only believable poll,

now not one of them will endorse it.

Such is the true character of modern American conservatism.

New Topics

Forum List

Back