Trump Signs ME Genocide Relief Act

Moonglow said:
More bums...
The Bums That We Were Importing
And Are Swarming Europe
Will Never Assimilate
Because They Have No Intention To

Good God Gertie! You scorn our neighbors seeking refuge, support separating desperate parents from children, call them the scum of the Earth and believe the scapegoating lies of the world's most famous liar in history that they are walking 5000 miles to rape our women and kill and/or infect our kids with maiming diseases, and steal our lunches...and you crow about the tender humanity of Trump in signing a piece of paper favoring people across the world as refugees, like there wouldn't be any terrorists among them because they're Christians? Where's my barf bag...

bullwinkle said:
Good God Gertie! You scorn our neighbors seeking refuge, support separating desperate parents from children, call them the scum of the Earth and believe the scapegoating lies of the world's most famous liar in history that they are walking 5000 miles to rape our women and kill and/or infect our kids with maiming diseases, and steal our lunches...and you crow about the tender humanity of Trump in signing a piece of paper favoring people across the world as refugees, like there wouldn't be any terrorists among them because they're Christians? Where's my barf bag...
Don't Compare Fleeing Poverty
To Genocide
Being Crucified, Being Bled Out At The Throat
And Letting Children Play Soccer With Your Heads
Hundreds Of Thousands Of Victims Over The Last 8yrs
Ignored By The Last Administration

The People You're Comparing That To
Can Go Home And Pick Their Bananas

Glad we're helping with genocide, sad we've ruled non-Christians unworthy.
Hogwash

Read An Article:
“In recent years, IS has committed horrifying atrocities against religious and ethnic minorities in Syria and Iraq, including Christians, Yazidis, Shia and other groups,” Trump said.

Shia Are Muslim
Yazidis Are Kurds Mostly Muslim
But Also Zoroastrian, And Christian

The U.S. and the rest of the infidel world should definitively help with the genocide.

By help, I mean further it.

But selectively.

Towards Muslims alone.

Forum List

Back