Trump signs legislation that gives many people hope!

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Another excellent move

Also proving, once again, the Republicans are typically more "pro choice" than our friends on the left

Trump to sign 'right to try' bill next week

President Trump will sign legislation next week allowing terminally ill patients to access experimental drugs not yet approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)

Democrats will scream that the sick and vulnerable are being exploited as ginuea pigs.

Another excellent move

Also proving, once again, the Republicans are typically more "pro choice" than our friends on the left

Trump to sign 'right to try' bill next week

President Trump will sign legislation next week allowing terminally ill patients to access experimental drugs not yet approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)

This is the first thing I've seen orange turd do that is human. The only one. Of course check on who gets to use these drugs, are you excluded if you can't pay for them? Thereby making the move more a profit stream for drug companies than a blessing for people on their last leg? Knowing orange fece it is a gimmick but IF it isn't then good.

I read the article.

The bill is bipartisan.

40 states already have similar laws on.the books. Including several blue states.

Wondering why this is so exciting for you people. It's not like people are denied access to experimental drugs as it stands now.

Have a party.

Last edited:
I read the article.

The bill is bipartisan.

40 states already have similar laws on.the books. Including several blue states.

Wondering why this is so exciting for you people. It's not like people are denied access to experimental drugs already.

Have a party.
I wonder why the magic mulatto didn't find the time to do this over his 8 long years.

I read the article.

The bill is bipartisan.

Wondering why this is so exciting for you people. It's not like people are denied access to experimental drugs already.

Have a party.
I wonder why the magic mulatto didn't find the time to do this over his 8 long years.

Hmmm. Maybe it is because the law isn't really doing much.

Where are all the Dems who are opposing this one? Do.you know what the vote in the Senate was like?

I read the article.

The bill is bipartisan.

Have a party.

Where are all the Dems who are opposing this one? Do.you know what the vote in the Senate was like?
Learn me.

I read the article.

The bill is bipartisan.

Have a party.

Learn me.

It was unanimous.

Those fucking Dems! Always obstructing!!

Forum List

Back