Trump signs executive order putting Chik-fil-A on every military base

trump-pence-653x393.jpg

Not quite what it sounds like. All this does is allow the company access to military bases as they desire to open corporate or franchise outlets. Here at Neliis, there’s a Boston Market, Taco Bell, Burger King, Popeye’s, Arby’s, Del Taco, and Papa John’a Pizza.

Still, the restaurant hailed Trump’s decision, which would give it access to bases in the continental U.S. and abroad. A spokesman said Chik-fil-A planned to open its restaurants first at major Air Force, Navy, and Army bases, while adding that if there was any left over, it might open a hand-me-down restaurant at one or two of the major Marine Corps bases.

Just definitely not at 29 Palms,” the spokesman said.

More @ Trump signs executive order putting Chik-fil-A on every military base

Gonna have the fattest troops in the world.
Are Young Americans Too Fat To Fight? The Army Thinks So

FAT-PIZZA.jpg

Back in my day, we didn't have a lot of fancy restaurants on base.

The mess hall was pretty much it.
Thankfully that changed by the time I served our chow hall once served T-ration potatoes their excuse was they didn't have the funds for actual food and that was right after spending tons of money on making the place pretty. The only one that served decent food was Division and that shit wasn't right.
View attachment 211372
Exactly, fucking sky bunnies.

Ya gotta love this! I post a spoof item and the Leftists on here rant and rave at just about everything possible. TDS on full display. :banghead:

Forum List

Back