Trump signs executive order putting Chik-fil-A on every military base

trump-pence-653x393.jpg

Not quite what it sounds like. All this does is allow the company access to military bases as they desire to open corporate or franchise outlets. Here at Neliis, there’s a Boston Market, Taco Bell, Burger King, Popeye’s, Arby’s, Del Taco, and Papa John’a Pizza.

Still, the restaurant hailed Trump’s decision, which would give it access to bases in the continental U.S. and abroad. A spokesman said Chik-fil-A planned to open its restaurants first at major Air Force, Navy, and Army bases, while adding that if there was any left over, it might open a hand-me-down restaurant at one or two of the major Marine Corps bases.

Just definitely not at 29 Palms,” the spokesman said.

More @ Trump signs executive order putting Chik-fil-A on every military base

Gonna have the fattest troops in the world.

Since when is a grilled chicken breast considered unhealthy?
I'd bet your semen intake has more calories.
Well....THAT's an interesting comparison.

Knowing his capacity for sucking leftist dick.....

Darling, Trump's handlers allowed him to make this move to show precisely how he/conservatives feel about LGBT. "T" stands for "Trannies".

This story is a satire piece, but don’t let stop you from attempting to turn every thread into your personal obsessions with trannies and gay marriage.

Suck it up buttercup. Trannies and queers deserve to be ridiculed.

I am sure they fuss night and day over your ridicule. This may come as a shock to you, neither give a shit what you have to say. True story.

Queers and tyrannies always get butt hurt when somebody doesn't kiss their asses. Take the queer assholes that made a big deal about the Christian baker that wouldn't cater to their filthy ass wedding as an example. Or all the queers that made a big deal about the owners of Chick-fil-A not supporting the fags.

Gay people don’t care if you don’t kiss their ass. You’re just not an important factor in their lives.

Also, this thread isn’t about trannies or fags. It’s about gullible assholes such as yourself falling for made up bullshit on the internet.

Darling, Trump's handlers allowed him to make this move to show precisely how he/conservatives feel about LGBT. "T" stands for "Trannies".

This story is a satire piece, but don’t let stop you from attempting to turn every thread into your personal obsessions with trannies and gay marriage.

I am sure they fuss night and day over your ridicule. This may come as a shock to you, neither give a shit what you have to say. True story.

Queers and tyrannies always get butt hurt when somebody doesn't kiss their asses. Take the queer assholes that made a big deal about the Christian baker that wouldn't cater to their filthy ass wedding as an example. Or all the queers that made a big deal about the owners of Chick-fil-A not supporting the fags.

Gay people don’t care if you don’t kiss their ass. You’re just not an important factor in their lives.

Also, this thread isn’t about trannies or fags. It’s about gullible assholes such as yourself falling for made up bullshit on the internet.

Than why do they feel the need to prance around in public in leather and ass less chaps?

Back in my day, we didn't have a lot of fancy restaurants on base.

The mess hall was pretty much it.
Thankfully that changed by the time I served our chow hall once served T-ration potatoes their excuse was they didn't have the funds for actual food and that was right after spending tons of money on making the place pretty. The only one that served decent food was Division and that shit wasn't right.
air-force-mre-8442343.png

Back in my day, we didn't have a lot of fancy restaurants on base.

The mess hall was pretty much it.

Generally there was always a Micky D's on base when I was in. And, sometimes, you would get stationed on a base where they let some of the locals in to sell food. When I was at Newport RI, they had a dude who ran a hotdog stand outside of the NEX, and I gotta say.................he had some of the best dogs around. Not only that, but he had a fixings bar that could create anything from a Coney Island, to a Chicago, or any other kind of dog you wanted.

Best one he had? One he called The Monster, which had about half of the fixings bar on it.

The only people around here that are gullible and confused are you asshole Moon Bats suffering from the mental illness of Trump Derangement Syndrome. You believe every bit of fake news and anti Trump hate garbage put out by the media clowns.

Than why do they feel the need to prance around in public in leather and ass less chaps?

...and have parades where they march around yelling "look at me, I suck dicks".

The only people around here that are gullible and confused are you asshole Moon Bats suffering from the mental illness of Trump Derangement Syndrome. You believe every bit of fake news and anti Trump hate garbage put out by the media clowns.

Wouldn't have been faster to type: “No, you are!”

Also, I am not some deranged Trump hater, but I am certainly not one of his dick riding sycophants. I leave that to you shameless twats.

trump-pence-653x393.jpg

Not quite what it sounds like. All this does is allow the company access to military bases as they desire to open corporate or franchise outlets. Here at Neliis, there’s a Boston Market, Taco Bell, Burger King, Popeye’s, Arby’s, Del Taco, and Papa John’a Pizza.

Still, the restaurant hailed Trump’s decision, which would give it access to bases in the continental U.S. and abroad. A spokesman said Chik-fil-A planned to open its restaurants first at major Air Force, Navy, and Army bases, while adding that if there was any left over, it might open a hand-me-down restaurant at one or two of the major Marine Corps bases.

Great move

All our base has is a crappy Burger King and Subway

trump-pence-653x393.jpg

Just bitching to be bitching.

Are you?

trump-pence-653x393.jpg

Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich

Chick-fil-A® Chicken Sandwich

• 440 CALORIES
  • 19G FAT
  • 40G CARBS
  • 28G PROTEIN

The recommended calorie intake is 2000 for women and 2500 for men.

So, one Chicken Sandwich has nearly 1/4 of the calorie intake for a woman and 1/5 for a man.

Fat is about 70 grams, so for the average adult you're looking at 1/3.5 of your fat intake.

But not many people go in and eat just one Chicken Sandwich. No, you have a soft drink on top of that.

Maybe add some fries. All of a sudden you're eating half your daily recommended value for stuff. And this is just a small lunch.

Also, I am not some deranged Trump hater, but I am certainly not one of his dick riding sycophants. I leave that to you shameless twats.

It is obvious that most of the people suffering from the mental illness of Trump Derangement Syndrome are in denial about it. That is one of the symptoms.

You have the right to be a fudge packer. I have the right to ridicule you for it. Of course if it was up to the filthy ass queer loving Libtards then the queers would be a protected class and saying anything to them would be a hate crime.

trump-pence-653x393.jpg

Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich

Chick-fil-A® Chicken Sandwich

• 440 CALORIES
  • 19G FAT
  • 40G CARBS
  • 28G PROTEIN

The recommended calorie intake is 2000 for women and 2500 for men.

So, one Chicken Sandwich has nearly 1/4 of the calorie intake for a woman and 1/5 for a man.

Fat is about 70 grams, so for the average adult you're looking at 1/3.5 of your fat intake.

But not many people go in and eat just one Chicken Sandwich. No, you have a soft drink on top of that.

Maybe add some fries. All of a sudden you're eating half your daily recommended value for stuff. And this is just a small lunch.

Loser!!!
You picked the fried chicken sandwich.

trump-pence-653x393.jpg

Well, YOU certainly seem to have that image on your mind.

It is obvious that most of the people suffering from the mental illness of Trump Derangement Syndrome are in denial about it. That is one of the symptoms.

You have the right to be a fudge packer. I have the right to ridicule you for it. Of course if it was up to the filthy ass queer loving Libtards then the queers would be a protected class and saying anything to them would be a hate crime.

What a pussy! Even in your, "If____ had there way" fantasy you're a victim. lol

trump-pence-653x393.jpg

Well, YOU certainly seem to have that image on your mind.

STFU dyke.

Is this for real? Or is it just another example of how the trash in the picture suck up to a business run by some right-wing trash?

Forum List

Back