Trump signs executive order putting Chik-fil-A on every military base

But will he force women in the military to share the chick fil A bathrooms with deranged men?

But will he force women in the military to share the chick fil A bathrooms with deranged men?

Darling, this thread isn't about your obsession with trannies. Sorry.

trump-pence-653x393.jpg

Not quite what it sounds like. All this does is allow the company access to military bases as they desire to open corporate or franchise outlets. Here at Neliis, there’s a Boston Market, Taco Bell, Burger King, Popeye’s, Arby’s, Del Taco, and Papa John’a Pizza.

Still, the restaurant hailed Trump’s decision, which would give it access to bases in the continental U.S. and abroad. A spokesman said Chik-fil-A planned to open its restaurants first at major Air Force, Navy, and Army bases, while adding that if there was any left over, it might open a hand-me-down restaurant at one or two of the major Marine Corps bases.

Just definitely not at 29 Palms,” the spokesman said.

More @ Trump signs executive order putting Chik-fil-A on every military base

Gonna have the fattest troops in the world.

Yeah, because Chik-fil-a is so much worse than Taco Bell, Burger King, Popeye’s, Arby’s, Del Taco, and Papa John’a Pizza. :290968001256257790-final::21::21::21:
have to concur on that....

Darling, Trump's handlers allowed him to make this move to show precisely how he/conservatives feel about LGBT. "T" stands for "Trannies".

Darling, Trump's handlers allowed him to make this move to show precisely how he/conservatives feel about LGBT. "T" stands for "Trannies".

This story is a satire piece, but don’t let stop you from attempting to turn every thread into your personal obsessions with trannies and gay marriage.

Talk about the kind of person who would go into public restrooms and look under the stall doors at people.............

Relative to other fast food Chik-fil-A is not too bad on calories.

Young active troops burn up the calories so that isn't going to be that big of deal. There are already fast food restaurants on most bases as Longknife said above.

When my son was at Ft Bliss in predeployment training as a Cav Scout he stayed thin and slim despite eating a lot of calories every day. You burn a lot of calories training.

My wife and I eat very seldom eat fast food. Like maybe twice a year at most. However, when we do most of the time it is Chik-fil-A because they serve better quality food than most fast food places. Besides we like their Christian values.

Hard work of any kind burns a lot of calories. Whether in the military, or in the private sector, if you do a lot of real work, you can eat freely of fast food, and stay healthy. In fact, you need a lot of calories to do this kind of work.

I think those like frigidweirdo who believe that eating this kind of food leads to obesity are mostly those who are lazy and unproductive, and would likely be obese no matter what kind of food they eat, because they don't do nearly enough work to burn off the calories that they consume.

I don't get the popularity of this place. There not as bad as Slim Chickens but that isn't saying much.

I agree..... it really isn't good.

I have always liked their food relative to other fast food places.

Of course not everybody has the same taste in food, do they?

A lot of people agree with me because it is the most profitable fast food franchise in the US.

trump-pence-653x393.jpg

Not quite what it sounds like. All this does is allow the company access to military bases as they desire to open corporate or franchise outlets. Here at Neliis, there’s a Boston Market, Taco Bell, Burger King, Popeye’s, Arby’s, Del Taco, and Papa John’a Pizza.

Still, the restaurant hailed Trump’s decision, which would give it access to bases in the continental U.S. and abroad. A spokesman said Chik-fil-A planned to open its restaurants first at major Air Force, Navy, and Army bases, while adding that if there was any left over, it might open a hand-me-down restaurant at one or two of the major Marine Corps bases.

Just bitching to be bitching.

MAGA Baby!

Hope Moon Bats heads explodes over what they call "hate chicken".

I’ll be sitting down to some dirty chicken here soon from Popeyes. Where I was at in the navy only had McDonalds I think. Stuff like his may not seem like much, but it does help break up the monotony. Not that we were fed badly, it was actually pretty good, it was just the same stuff every day.

Back in my day, we didn't have a lot of fancy restaurants on base.

The mess hall was pretty much it.
Thankfully that changed by the time I served our chow hall once served T-ration potatoes their excuse was they didn't have the funds for actual food and that was right after spending tons of money on making the place pretty. The only one that served decent food was Division and that shit wasn't right.

trump-pence-653x393.jpg

Is this a spoof article?

Absolutely! Check the source. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back