Trump Signs Executive Order Jump-Starting Business in America

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Trump-Signs-Executive-Order.jpg

The headline appears to be great. But, digging into the article does what always happens, the headline is slightly skewed from reality. As much as I support the president, I have to say this:

All he did was sign an order to establish yet another group of so-called experts to study a way of getting more people into the workforce. A lot of words but no actual action .

We’re also establishing an outside advisory board of industry leaders and experts, which we will announce in the coming weeks, very shortly. A lot of people want to be on that board very badly. I have some great people going on that board,” the president continued.

Maybe this will have an effect?

Today, 23 companies and associations are pledging to expand apprenticeships. That’s an interesting word for me to be saying, right? ‘The Apprentice.’ I never actually put that together until just now. That was a good experience, I will tell you that. Isn’t that strange? Ivanka, I never associated — but here we are. Can’t get away from that word. That’s a great word for on the job training and vocational education.”

More w/tweets and videos @ Trump Signs Executive Order Jump-Starting Business in America

Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross Discusses the White House Workforce Initiative and Trade… @ Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross Discusses the White House Workforce Initiative and Trade…

More schmooz on the executive order

We’re also establishing an outside advisory board of industry leaders and experts, which we will announce in the coming weeks, very shortly. A lot of people want to be on that board very badly. I have some great people going on that board,” the president continued.

I hope the hell he is not paying his buddies on that board. Many companies always have an apprentice program, what an interesting word, man is he ignorant or what. He also never heard of community colleges. LOL.

The word salad approach just about sums up the thought processes of our Dear Leader...
That's probably the best approach of announcing jobs for the boys.
But the 'boys' are more of the extensive Trump Swamp, and they'll cream far more from the junket than any aspiring tradies.

Wanna wager them a buncha fortune 500 cronies ,who never so much as suffered fingernail dirt in their entire careers?

~S~

What the hell is wrong about seeking ways to help more people become qualified for the many, many jobs that have become available from the booming econom?.

You Snowflakes are certainly a sad bunch.

Forum List

Back