Trump Signs EO To Shut Down North Korea's Economy And Punish Countries Who Do Business With Them

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is excellent news to hear. This is on par what Roosevelt did to the Japs. What's even greater is at the same time Trump Was signing the Executive Order, China announced their Central Bank will cease doing business with North Korea. They're going to be choked to death forcing them to do something stupid militarily causing us to obliterate them. Bravo for President Trump initiating this bold move.

Trump unveils sanctions targeting North Korea's economy | Daily Mail Online

It's nice that Trump is FINALLY acting like a President, but 'trust and verify' will be very difficult.

This is on par what Roosevelt did to the Japs.
ph.jpg

They're going to be choked to death forcing them to do something stupid militarily

kw.jpg

Bodies of some 400 Korean civilians lie in and around trenches in Taejon's prison yard during the Korean War in Sept. 1950. The victims were bound and slain by retreating Communist forces before the 24th U.S. Division troops recaptured the city Sept. 28. Witnesses said that the prisoners were forced to dig their own trench graves before the slaughter.
Remembering the Korean War, 60 years ago

You people have no idea what you are wishing for. This will not be asymmetric combat like in Iraq or Afghanistan. This will be full on, balls to the wall, war. If this kicks off, we can launch all of the cruise missiles, and fly B-1B and F-35 missions till the wings fall off, but a million little screamin Kim's are heading south on a suicide mission. Those crazy MFers are going to kill everyone they see without a red star on their uniform.
I was stationed at Osan '04-06 (~50mi. from the DMZ). During my inprocess they referred to the base as a "speedbump". They told us that hopefully we could stop them by the time they reached Kunsan AB (~100 mi, from the DMZ).
Will we win? Of course, but seriously, honestly, trust me...you dont want this shit.

What do you think is going to happen? Do you think Kim is going to come crawling to Trumps door with all his nukes and say here ya go, a present from Rocketman, can we have our economy back?

• Banned
View attachment 150581

They're going to be choked to death forcing them to do something stupid militarily

View attachment 150583
Bodies of some 400 Korean civilians lie in and around trenches in Taejon's prison yard during the Korean War in Sept. 1950. The victims were bound and slain by retreating Communist forces before the 24th U.S. Division troops recaptured the city Sept. 28. Witnesses said that the prisoners were forced to dig their own trench graves before the slaughter.

You people have no idea what you are wishing for. This will not be asymmetric combat like in Iraq or Afghanistan. This will be full on, balls to the wall, war. If this kicks off, we can launch all of the cruise missiles, and fly B-1B and F-35 missions till the wings fall off, but a million little screamin Kim's are heading south on a suicide mission. Those crazy MFers are going to kill everyone they see without a red star on their uniform.
I was stationed at Osan '04-06 (~50mi. from the DMZ). During my inprocess they referred to the base as a "speedbump". They told us that hopefully we could stop them by the time they reached Kunsan AB (~100 mi, from the DMZ).
Will we win? Of course, but seriously, honestly, trust me...you dont want this shit.
What's your solution to stopping him and ending his family regime?

I was told the same thing in Germany during the Cold War. However, this was based on the assumption of a surprise attack. I assume that we now have plans in place for stopping any NK incursion dead in its tracks.

Yes, the presidents who didn't HANDLE a NON-NUCLEAR NOKO when they had a chance really fucked over the PLANET.

All of them, yes.

This bullshit started in 1993.

So.....CLINTON, BUSH, and OBAMA are all pussy whipped faggots political cowards for not handling NOKO.

I was told the same thing in Germany during the Cold War. However, this was based on the assumption of a surprise attack. I assume that we now have plans in place for stopping any NK incursion dead in its tracks.[/QUOTE]

The vast majority of DPRK forces (~1.2M active duty) are forward deployed at or near the DMZ. This was not the case with the former USSR. The Soviet system employed satellite states which were trained and funded partially by their Soviet Commissars. We would have been given time to see troop buildups in that case, artillery and armor movements. Another thing, the Soviets had to traverse Europe...the north has to get to Busan
The DPRK is already there.
Now, The DPRK has traditionally taken a fortification approach militarily. They have ~10K heavily fortified gun/rocket positions along the DMZ which are trained on Seoul as well as every major military installation within 70 miles.
Additionally, within the last 15 years the north has developed the largest Spec Ops force in the world numbering around 180K by some estimates.
These are your dead enders...dispersed either directly, through vast tunnel systems or even 3-5 man subs.
Are their weapons inferior? Yes Will their logistics capabilities be non existent or minimal? Yes. But that isn't the point. This is going to be a blood bath.

Sorry jwoodie I fuckered this thing all up.

View attachment 150581

View attachment 150583

What's your solution to stopping him and ending his family regime?

Put the onus on China. We are not utilizing China properly. They are taking economic measures sure but This is China's sphere of influence. Look, I am going to tell you right now that there is no way in hell that the Chicoms are gonna allow us to put a big fat military base on the Yalu. Aint gonna happen and when we do, like we ALWAYS do after we fight a war with someone, there is gonna be another war, with China, and that one will be a world war.
So, cut out the middle man (US) and let the Chinese do what they should have been doing 20 years ago.
We have the Monroe Doctrine...I am sure they have their own seeing how they are messing around in the South China Sea. Fine...wanna be a world power..handle your shit.

Yes, the presidents who didn't HANDLE a NON-NUCLEAR NOKO when they had a chance really fucked over the PLANET.

All of them, yes.

So.....CLINTON, BUSH, and OBAMA are all pussy whipped faggots political cowards for not handling NOKO.

True that but I believe even H.W. Bush had a brush stroke or to in this as well. This can has been kicked doen the road by to many for to long.

All of them, yes.

You forgot Daddy Bush......

Trust and verify in just the instance of the China banking system is going to be difficult if not impossible with the different tiers within the system.

Forum List

Back