Trump Should run as a Democrat...

They would love him...:smiliehug:
The number of democrats becoming Trump supporters is growing. Only thing really left is the folks who carry the nursing home votes for Hillary and Col Sanders.

Democrats do have a huge problem with entrepreneurial capitalists supplying jobs to the American people and individual self reliance but other than that, I can't see why they don't just love him...:disbelief:

The number of democrats becoming Trump supporters is growing. Only thing really left is the folks who carry the nursing home votes for Hillary and Col Sanders.

Democrats do have a huge problem with entrepreneurial capitalists supplying jobs to the American people and individual self reliance but other than that, I can't see why they don't just love him...:disbelief:
Oh they DO love him. He bought and paid for Hillary YEARS AGO.

dreamTeam.jpg

Ha, you self employed?
giphy2.gif

Ha, you self employed?
giphy2.gif

Ha, you self employed?
giphy2.gif

Ha, you self employed?
giphy2.gif

Do you have posting tourette syndrome ?

He can't do that because all democrats must be bnon-white and trump is the whitest dude on the face of the planet.

Forum List

Back