Trump should now pardon all the victims of the witch hunt Mueller probe

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
That would be the perfect ending for this story. Many lives and careers have been destroyed, and Trump should help these people out.

Poor little leftists that were banking on Mueller to sink the president... now they have to face the reality that it was all a FARCE from the very beginning, and that many of their heros are probably in some pretty deep SHIT right about now. Or maybe they won't. The truth doesn't matter much to the unhinged left. Watch how fast Mueller now goes from their HERO to being a DEMON FROM HELL. Ya... he's a RACIST for not charging President Trump with COLLUSION... or OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE... or... SOMETHING.

But if I was Hitlery, I'd have crapped my Depends about now, because this opens the flood gate on that corrupt old skank. Even Mueller better hope his ass ain't in hot water. He's probably hoping that since he decided "no more indictments" that they'll take it easy on him.... aaaaahh... no... he wasted MILLIONS on a WITCH HUNT, that he KNEW was a WITCH HUNT. He should be indicted, and Rosenstein, and Comey, and Brennen, and Clapper, and, and, and...

Poor little leftists that were banking on Mueller to sink the president... now they have to face the reality that it was all a FARCE from the very beginning, and that many of their heros are probably in some pretty deep SHIT right about now. Or maybe they won't. The truth doesn't matter much to the unhinged left. Watch how fast Mueller now goes from their HERO to being a DEMON FROM HELL. Ya... he's a RACIST for not charging President Trump with COLLUSION... or OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE... or... SOMETHING.

But if I was Hitlery, I'd have crapped my Depends about now, because this opens the flood gate on that corrupt old skank. Even Mueller better hope his ass ain't in hot water. He's probably hoping that since he decided "no more indictments" that they'll take it easy on him.... aaaaahh... no... he wasted MILLIONS on a WITCH HUNT, that he KNEW was a WITCH HUNT. He should be indicted, and Rosenstein, and Comey, and Brennen, and Clapper, and, and, and...

Yeah...Schiff is already on the Get Mueller
Bandwagon... Has been for the past six weeks.

Jo

Yesterday on CNN some stupid Trump hating bitch declared that M. Cohen "had to be in Prague because there was a one second ping off a cell tower in Prague about a week or so during the time Cohen was in Prague". NO ONE on CNN had the balls to challenge her on the ludicrous claim.
THAT'S the Trump hater mentality.

The LIB media and Herr Muller just released to biggest popcorn fart in US history. It cost the taxpayer tens of millions of dollars much better spent on inner city school supplies.
The Fucking LIB MSM and the DEMs are NEVER EVER going to except the FACTS!
They can now officially say goodbye to any hopes of winning in 2020!

I love how everyone is already speaking of the Mueller probe in the past tense. You freaks have t seen the report yet.

Are you certain that you will like what it says?

On CNN the resident expert Gloria Bolger said her 'inside information' says that 80% OF THE MUELLER REPORT IS REDACTED GRAND JURY INFORMATION WHICH CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE RELEASED.
15% IS REDACTED BECAUSE OF 'SOURCES AND METHODS' WHICH WILL NEVER BE MADE PUBLIC AND THE REMAINING 5% IS DETAILING THE WHY/WHEN WHERE DETAIL OF THE 'PROCESS CRIMES' INDIVIDUALS WERE CHARGED WITH. THAT BASICALLY LEFT NOTHING LEFT FOR MULLER TO ADD TO.
Another dry hole for Nadler and Shit For Brains and Schummer to sniff until the REPs retake Congress in 2020.

I love how everyone is already speaking of the Mueller probe in the past tense. You freaks have t seen the report yet.

There is every possibility that the report has concluded that Trump broke a bunch of laws but the decision on how to proceed must be made by the AG.

That would be the perfect ending for this story. Many lives and careers have been destroyed, and Trump should help these people out.
Would you care to name names of those who have had their lives/careers destroyed by Mueller's investigation?
Unsealed Documents in Special Counsel Mueller's Investigation [Updated] - Just Security
Which specific charges were they wrongfully convicted of?
They were ALL charged with crimes totally unrelated to 'collusion' or 'obstruction' asshole! Just ask Herr Muller.
A couple of prosecutors could charge YOU with some bullshit process crime in a heartbeat.
After all from the intelligence of your posts here your intellect does resemble that of a ham sandwich.

Would you care to name names of those who have had their lives/careers destroyed by Mueller's investigation?
Unsealed Documents in Special Counsel Mueller's Investigation [Updated] - Just Security
They were ALL charged with crimes totally unrelated to 'collusion' or 'obstruction' asshole! Just ask Herr Muller.
A couple of prosecutors could charge YOU with some bullshit process crime in a heartbeat.
After all from the intelligence of your posts here your intellect does resemble that of a ham sandwich.
https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

"By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C. §§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the Russian govemmenfs efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as follows: (a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed t() serve as Specia] Counsel for the United States Department of Justice. (b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including: (i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and (ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and (iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a)"

Even a ham sandwich knows Trump's White House is the most corrupt since Harding.

"By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C. §§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the Russian govemmenfs efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as follows: (a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed t() serve as Specia] Counsel for the United States Department of Justice. (b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including: (i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and (ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and (iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a)"

Even a ham sandwich knows Trump's White House is the most corrupt since Harding.
Why all the spelling mistakes asshole?
Apparently Herr Muller didn't do a good enough job of railroading Trump.
Oh well asshole. Maybe in another existence right?
Don't forget to change hands. You could put your back out.

merlin_145741011_664bb4d4-643e-41db-b432-92395e1f0e7a-jumbo.jpg

Or maybe get bone spurs, Stupid.

Opinion | Trump’s Corruption: The Definitive List

"They don’t even try very hard to hide it.

"President Trump, his family and more than a few of his appointees are using his presidency to enrich themselves.

"They are spending taxpayer dollars for their own benefit.

"They are accepting sweetheart deals from foreigners.

"And they are harnessing the power of the federal government on behalf of their businesses.

"There’s a word for this: corruption."

There is every possibility that the report has concluded that Trump broke a bunch of laws but the decision on how to proceed must be made by the AG.
No, no no. The report can't speak to potentially criminal activities unless the person has been indicted, and Trump and Jr. etc. were not indicted, so there will be nothing in the report about him breaking laws. Says Lone Laugher and others.

No, no no. The report can't speak to potentially criminal activities unless the person has been indicted, and Trump and Jr. etc. were not indicted, so there will be nothing in the report about him breaking laws. Says Lone Laugher and others.

I firmly believe that NY Stated and Maryland are just cooling their jets until Trump is no longer President. And then they do a clean up on isle 3

Forum List

Back