Trump should get 3 terms as POTUS !

should Trump be allowed 3 terms if it is proven dems tried to overturn the 2016 elections !

• yes he should get to run 3 times

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • no he should only serve 2 terms

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
thats right he should be allowed to run 3 times !! if it is proven that the left has been purposely trying to obstruct and overthrow the 2016 election results he should be allowed to run in 2024 after he wins in 2020 !! and yes he will be re elected in 2020 !
Why do you hate the Constitution?

Why are you the least informed person in the group?
You keep.teyimg to sell.that line of bullshit, nobody's buying.

Now, why do you hate the Constitution?

Dude, everyone knows you are the least informed.

thats right he should be allowed to run 3 times !! if it is proven that the left has been purposely trying to obstruct and overthrow the 2016 election results he should be allowed to run in 2024 after he wins in 2020 !! and yes he will be re elected in 2020 !

You seem unable to decide whether it's "dems [sio]" or "the left" you want here but either way you have no evidence anybody tried to obstruct or overthrow election results, as if that's even possible.

Now if you want to propose that the Electrical College overthrew the results, you'd have a better case.
be afraid lefty .... be very afraid ......View attachment 293584
Oh look , it's the hand picked toadie that just destroyed Barr's dreams.

the importance of the electoral college
* designed specifically to keep a freak like trump out of the presidency
What a STUPID comment.

As if when the electoral college was formulated, HUNDREDS of years ago, they KNEW ABOUT TRUMP ALREADY.

Good God... some of the MORONIC comments that come from leftists... sheeeeezuz...
Ft. Fun is a Marxist and most probably shares the “Don Lemon” lifestyle.
Yeah, you neonazis think everyone else is communist.

Trump shouldn’t have gotten one term.
He’s already caused enough irreparable damage as it is.
He will be remembered for saving America by building the wall and ending illegal immigration. Americans will respond by building statues of Trump.

Sorry, but the Constitution doesn't allow for a president to serve more than 2 terms. Why is it that you Trump supporters are constantly trying to misread what the Constitution says? If you guys want Trump to serve 3 terms, you need to get ahold of your Congressman and get them to pass a Constitutional amendment, then, get the governors of your states to pass it as well. THEN you can have 3 terms of Trump if you wish (and he somehow manages to win).
Actually, if the amendment was passed he wouldn't be able to take advantage of it, as it would not apply to the president in office at the time. Similarly, Truman could have run as many times as he wanted, as the amendment passed while he was in office and did not apply to him.

Sorry, but that is not true. The language of the repeal would not have an effective date. The 22nd Amendment was written to specifically exclude the current President at the time of ratification. Check the wording on the 21st Amendment which repealed the 18th and the 22nd Amendment limiting terms for the President..

Sorry, but the Constitution doesn't allow for a president to serve more than 2 terms. Why is it that you Trump supporters are constantly trying to misread what the Constitution says? If you guys want Trump to serve 3 terms, you need to get ahold of your Congressman and get them to pass a Constitutional amendment, then, get the governors of your states to pass it as well.

THEN you can have 3 terms of Trump if you wish (and he somehow manages to win).

Look at the War Powers Act and Article 2 of the US Constitution. It could happen here.

Okay, go ahead and post your links, along with the relevant portions that explain how it could happen without a Constitutional amendment.

This should be good..........................:popcorn:

Professor: Obama Should Be Allowed to Run for a Third Term | The College Fix

Trump could convince Republicans to suspend American democracy
Those are utter bullshit hypotheticals that can never come to pass

I don't like the idea of semi-permanent presidents but because the possibility of that for President Trump so infuriates liberals that I'm enthusiastic for it!
I'd love it too, but I don't see Trump's health holding up, especially with Democrats making his job so stressful.

Why do you hate the Constitution?

Why are you the least informed person in the group?
You keep.teyimg to sell.that line of bullshit, nobody's buying.

Now, why do you hate the Constitution?

Dude, everyone knows you are the least informed.
Can't answer a simple question?

I don't like the idea of semi-permanent presidents but because the possibility of that for President Trump so infuriates liberals that I'm enthusiastic for it!
I'd love it too, but I don't see Trump's health holding up, especially with Democrats making his job so stressful.

I believe he's amused by it and finds it invigorating to twist their little knickers with his little pearls of wisdom. Were they to continue their knee-jerk reactions he definitely woudl outlive even the youngest of the "new" generation liberals.

Sorry, but the Constitution doesn't allow for a president to serve more than 2 terms. Why is it that you Trump supporters are constantly trying to misread what the Constitution says? If you guys want Trump to serve 3 terms, you need to get ahold of your Congressman and get them to pass a Constitutional amendment, then, get the governors of your states to pass it as well. THEN you can have 3 terms of Trump if you wish (and he somehow manages to win).
Actually, if the amendment was passed he wouldn't be able to take advantage of it, as it would not apply to the president in office at the time. Similarly, Truman could have run as many times as he wanted, as the amendment passed while he was in office and did not apply to him.
Sorry, but that is not true. The language of the repeal would not have an effective date. The 22nd Amendment was written to specifically exclude the current President at the time of ratification. Check the wording on the 21st Amendment which repealed the 18th and the 22nd Amendment limiting terms for the President..
The 18th and 21st have nothing to do with people in office, so I don't see how they apply. Considering the language of the 22nd, I don't see how a new amendment could be worded any differently.

You left-off an option....

3. No, he should be removed from office during his first term and barred from running from public office ever again.

------------

You also neglect the 22nd Amendment, which, fortunately, stands in the way of your hoped-for dictatorship.

Last edited:
The 18th and 21st have nothing to do with people in office, so I don't see how they apply. Considering the language of the 22nd, I don't see how a new amendment could be worded any differently.

The 21st repealed the 18th. That was the point! There was no time limit on either one because it was not written in. The 25th Amendment is much more recent.

The Equal Rights Amendment had a drop dead date for ratification. It didn't happen.

The 27th Amendment was actually proposed at the same time as the Bill of Rights. It was ratified over 200 years after it was proposed.

Trump could run as Pence's VP. Pence is elected, dies in office and Trump finishes the term. It's legal.

Trump shouldn’t have gotten one term.

He’s already caused enough irreparable damage as it is.
America is doing well. The damage has been done to the Democrat party. You're confused..

You left-off an option....
3. No, he should be removed from office during his first term and barred from running from public office ever again.
Fat chance.
High probability... low probability... something in the middle... whatever... the point is, any such option was omitted.

A sure sign of bias in poll-design under the circumstances, so, consider it a 'calling out' of that bias :21:

And thank you for once again showing that CRCs hate the Constitution.

Forum List

Back