Trump should get 3 terms as POTUS !

should Trump be allowed 3 terms if it is proven dems tried to overturn the 2016 elections !

• yes he should get to run 3 times

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • no he should only serve 2 terms

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
Wouldn't that be gnarly? Donald J. Trump: President For Life. The Chinese would finally respect and fear us.

:banana:

Nobody is going to be better than him.....so.....why not? :10:

"Why not"?

Ever heard of the "Constitution"? You know, that inconvenient foundation y'all Rumpbots keep telling us he's not trashing?

Sorry to piss in your mom's cornbread, but the Constitution became irrelevant the day those Obama holdouts started their coup against President Trump, and continuing through the day those Democrats started their silly unconstitutional "impeachment."

The constitution is now nothing but a dusty document that was written by some old, dead white men.

And there you have it. How does it feel?

Feels like a bookmark to me. Possibly a new sigline.
2 terms?? May the pos be hit by lightening tomorrow before he makes America more of a laughing stock

Not going to work. President Trump is more powerful that Zeus himself. Being the Commander in Chief of the greatest military in the world and leader of the greatest country in the world, he can bring lightning, thunder, and fire down upon any mere mortal human.

Besides, I heard he wears Kevlar underwear.

thats right he should be allowed to run 3 times !! if it is proven that the left has been purposely trying to obstruct and overthrow the 2016 election results he should be allowed to run in 2024 after he wins in 2020 !! and yes he will be re elected in 2020 !
He is a mentally ill old man, quickly degrading right in front of our eyes. Soon we will be able to just tell him he is president, and he will buy it, whether he is or not.

Hmm, so which mentally ill Democrat person currently running would you replace him with?

Great, then lemme catch you up. Nothing about baseball itself but Rump came to one of the games. Between innings the scoreboard camera panned around to different people in attendance, gathering cheers for this and that. Then they panned to Rump and his entourage and the cheers instantly turned to boos, which then evolved into chants of "LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP".

All of which is to say the mythologies presented by Rumpian propagandists especially on this board, and the realities of what the voters really think, are worlds apart.

and, that has what to do with anything?

Follow the quote nest. This derived directly out of your posting, quote:

I don't see anyone with a chance to beat him out of his second [term]

Based on the event I described it would seem it won't take much.

Based on the event I described it would seem it won't take much.

Right

base your opinion on one event.

Too bad if it's a bitter pill but it's a random example, isn't it. You can squeeze your eyes and go :lalala: if it makes you feel better.

And it's one more event than you based yours on soooooooooooooooo.................. guess I win.

bud, I would love to see someone beat trump.

Just don't see anyone currently running that can beat him.

Who do you think can beat him?

Too early to tell, lots of time for that.

My point is not that Person X, Y or Z can beat him --- it's that he's more beatable than you seem to think.

Again, if you gauge by the Rumpian propaganda on a site like this, you're not going to get anywhere near an accurate read. This and sites like it are where the echobubblers come to make themselves feel better*. The world series game is more at where the voters actually are. Rump's disapproval is still consistently over 50%.

Not going to work. President Trump is more powerful that Zeus himself. Being the Commander in Chief of the greatest military in the world and leader of the greatest country in the world, he can bring lightning, thunder, and fire down upon any mere mortal human.

Besides, I heard he wears Kevlar underwear.

QED.

Nobody is going to be better than him.....so.....why not? :10:

"Why not"?

Ever heard of the "Constitution"? You know, that inconvenient foundation y'all Rumpbots keep telling us he's not trashing?

Sorry to piss in your mom's cornbread, but the Constitution became irrelevant the day those Obama holdouts started their coup against President Trump, and continuing through the day those Democrats started their silly unconstitutional "impeachment."

The constitution is now nothing but a dusty document that was written by some old, dead white men.

In all modesty, I can't take credit for that, since I'm just repeating what you guys and girls have been saying for decades.

Actually I'm one (1) person. And you'll now show me a quote where I said anything remotely related to that.

aaaaaaaaand GO.

"Loading...."

"Why not"?

In all modesty, I can't take credit for that, since I'm just repeating what you guys and girls have been saying for decades.

Actually I'm one (1) person. And you'll now show me a quote where I said anything remotely related to that.

aaaaaaaaand GO.

"Loading...."

?

aaaaaaaaand GO.

"Loading...."

?

"?" exactly. Guess you can't back up your ass-ertion. Dismissed. Again.

aaaaaaaaand GO.

"Loading...."

?

WTH are you even talking about? Honestly, you get more incoherent with every passing day.

thats right he should be allowed to run 3 times !! if it is proven that the left has been purposely trying to obstruct and overthrow the 2016 election results he should be allowed to run in 2024 after he wins in 2020 !! and yes he will be re elected in 2020 !
Why do you hate the Constitution?

Why are you the least informed person in the group?

aaaaaaaaand GO.

"Loading...."

?

WTH are you even talking about? Honestly, you get more incoherent with every passing day.

Now we're going to claim "amnesia" huh. With the quote still sitting in the quote nest.

You came on the SPECIAL Special bus didn't cha.

Every thread has its token "least informed" person. He just won that honor with a simple majority.

aaaaaaaaand GO.

"Loading...."

?

Now we're going to claim "amnesia" huh. With the quote still sitting in the quote nest.

I'm making you live up to your own set of rules, but apparently you can't, so I'll repeat myself:

The constitution nothing but is an old, outdated piece of wrinkly paper that was written on by old, dead white men who had slaves and killed a bunch of Indians.

Think hard now: Aside from when I just wrote that, where have you heard that before?

Would you like the ten-hour Jeopardy theme while you mull it over in that vast empty space between your love handles? I'd be more than happy to post it for you again.. :04:

I'm making you live up to your own set of rules, but apparently you can't, so I'll repeat myself:

The constitution nothing but is an old, outdated piece of wrinkly paper that was written on by old, dead white men who had slaves and killed a bunch of Indians.

Think hard now: Aside from when I just wrote that, where have you heard that before?

Would you like the ten-hour Jeopardy theme while you mull it over in that vast empty space between your love handles? I'd be more than happy to post it for you again.. :04:

You'd uh, better keep that in case you want to try again at what you FAILED to find to substantiate this:

I'm just repeating what you guys and girls have been saying for decades.

Trump shouldn’t have gotten one term.

He’s already caused enough irreparable damage as it is.

Voters should decide if he gets three terms.

No.

And I say this as someone who supports Trump.

Washington stepped down after 2 terms because he believed in a Republic, even though there were various voices calling for him to be "king". The 22nd Amendment was passed because despite FDR's generally popular "rule", he as well could have become a monarch.

In all honesty I think even 8 years is too long for any one person to hold the office of the presidency, along with a number of other top tier positions. Congress, for instance, should be term limited. And I absolutely do not support lifetime appointments for SCOTUS - it's patently absurd.

You keep.teyimg to sell.that line of bullshit, nobody's buying.

Now, why do you hate the Constitution?

Every thread has its token "least informed" person. He just won that honor with a simple majority.
You girls need a room?

the importance of the electoral college
* designed specifically to keep a freak like trump out of the presidency
What a STUPID comment.

As if when the electoral college was formulated, HUNDREDS of years ago, they KNEW ABOUT TRUMP ALREADY.

Good God... some of the MORONIC comments that come from leftists... sheeeeezuz...
Ft. Fun is a Marxist and most probably shares the “Don Lemon” lifestyle.

Forum List

Back