Trump should get 3 terms as POTUS !

should Trump be allowed 3 terms if it is proven dems tried to overturn the 2016 elections !

• yes he should get to run 3 times

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • no he should only serve 2 terms

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
thats right he should be allowed to run 3 times !! if it is proven that the left has been purposely trying to obstruct and overthrow the 2016 election results he should be allowed to run in 2024 after he wins in 2020 !! and yes he will be re elected in 2020 !

I'd prefer he only got one, but I don't see anyone with a chance to beat him out of his second

Did you happen to watch the World Series?

no

never have

Great, then lemme catch you up. Nothing about baseball itself but Rump came to one of the games. Between innings the scoreboard camera panned around to different people in attendance, gathering cheers for this and that. Then they panned to Rump and his entourage and the cheers instantly turned to boos, which then evolved into chants of "LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP".

All of which is to say the mythologies presented by Rumpian propagandists especially on this board, and the realities of what the voters really think, are worlds apart.

and, that has what to do with anything?

Follow the quote nest. This derived directly out of your posting, quote:

I don't see anyone with a chance to beat him out of his second [term]

Based on the event I described it would seem it won't take much.

Last edited:
thats right he should be allowed to run 3 times !! if it is proven that the left has been purposely trying to obstruct and overthrow the 2016 election results he should be allowed to run in 2024 after he wins in 2020 !! and yes he will be re elected in 2020 !
It would not hurt me any if he got 3 more perms and was outa here. Hust sayin.

You seem unable to decide whether it's "dems [sio]" or "the left" you want here but either way you have no evidence anybody tried to obstruct or overthrow election results, as if that's even possible.

Now if you want to propose that the Electrical College overthrew the results, you'd have a better case.
the importance of the electoral college takes up a larger part of the constitution than any other law !! and no you are my spell checker faggot im not yours ... now do your job !

I just did. See "dems [sic]".

You STILL haven't explained your premise. Where do you see an election "obstructed" or "overturned"?

Hm?

I ain't got all night.

What the heck......he should stay for life.

:smile:

Wouldn't that be gnarly? Donald J. Trump: President For Life. The Chinese would finally respect and fear us.

:banana:

Nobody is going to be better than him.....so.....why not? :10:

That's certainly true. Can you imagine the poor schmuck who's going to have to follow Trump's presidency?

How the hell could anyone possibly top what he did? The Democrats are so scared right now, not a single one of them has even touched on the subject of the economy. That's because they have no plan whatsoever. No reasonable solutions, no ideas, and no answers.

I'd prefer he only got one, but I don't see anyone with a chance to beat him out of his second

no

never have

Great, then lemme catch you up. Nothing about baseball itself but Rump came to one of the games. Between innings the scoreboard camera panned around to different people in attendance, gathering cheers for this and that. Then they panned to Rump and his entourage and the cheers instantly turned to boos, which then evolved into chants of "LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP".

All of which is to say the mythologies presented by Rumpian propagandists especially on this board, and the realities of what the voters really think, are worlds apart.
it was in DC !! a liberal stronghold with a sky high crime rate [like all liberal strongholds] !!what do you expect....

Hate to be the one to break this to ya but dissent is not a "crime" in my country.

Wouldn't that be gnarly? Donald J. Trump: President For Life. The Chinese would finally respect and fear us.

"Why not"?

Ever heard of the "Constitution"? You know, that inconvenient foundation y'all Rumpbots keep telling us he's not trashing?

"Why not"?

Ever heard of the "Constitution"? You know, that inconvenient foundation y'all Rumpbots keep telling us he's not trashing?

Sorry to piss in your mom's cornbread, but the Constitution became irrelevant the day those Obama holdouts started their coup against President Trump, and continuing through the day those Democrats started their silly unconstitutional "impeachment."

The constitution is now nothing but a dusty document that was written by some old, dead white men.

And there you have it. How does it feel?

I'd actually like to see 4 terms for Trump, and we wouldn't even have to change the Constitution.
Two terms for Donald Trump, and two terms for Ivanka, the first woman president.

I'd actually like to see 4 terms for Trump, and we wouldn't even have to change the Constitution.
Two terms for Donald Trump, and two terms for Ivanka, the first woman president.

You left out Donald Jr. and Baron. :04:

"Why not"?

Sorry to piss in your mom's cornbread, but the Constitution became irrelevant the day those Obama holdouts started their coup against President Trump, and continuing through the day those Democrats started their silly unconstitutional "impeachment."

The constitution is now nothing but a dusty document that was written by some old, dead white men.

Feels like a bookmark to me. Possibly a new sigline.

no

never have

Right

base your opinion on one event.

"Why not"?

In all modesty, I can't take credit for that, since I'm just repeating what you guys and girls have been saying for decades.

Your memory must be failing. Have you been checked for senility yet?

Derp. Sure republicans like you to think they think the constitution is sacred, but once again prove that they only like the parts of the constitution that coddles their worldview.

no

never have

Right

Too bad if it's a bitter pill but it's a random example, isn't it. You can squeeze your eyes and go :lalala: if it makes you feel better.

And it's one more event than you based yours on soooooooooooooooo.................. guess I win.

"Why not"?

In all modesty, I can't take credit for that, since I'm just repeating what you guys and girls have been saying for decades.

Actually I'm one (1) person. And you'll now show me a quote where I said anything remotely related to that.

aaaaaaaaand GO.

Derp. Sure republicans like you to think they think the constitution is sacred, but once again prove that they only like the parts of the constitution that coddles their worldview.

What? You didn't read what I posted?

The constitution is an old, outdated piece of paper that was written by old, dead white men who had slaves and killed a bunch of Indians.

That doesn't sound the least bit familiar to you? Think hard now...

no

never have

Right

Too bad if it's a bitter pill but it's a random example, isn't it. You can squeeze your eyes and go :lalala: if it makes you feel better.

And it's one more event than you based yours on soooooooooooooooo.................. guess I win.

bud, I would love to see someone beat trump.

Just don't see anyone currently running that can beat him.

Who do you think can beat him?

"Why not"?

2 terms?? May the pos be hit by lightening tomorrow before he makes America more of a laughing stock

Forum List

Back