Trump should get 3 terms as POTUS !

should Trump be allowed 3 terms if it is proven dems tried to overturn the 2016 elections !

• yes he should get to run 3 times

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • no he should only serve 2 terms

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
I think I have humored you enough on this question

you have my opinion and you can take it or leave it as you choose
My opinion is you lied. That you refuse to show any sort of proof there are millions who feel that confirms you lied.
You are entitled to your opinion misinformed as it may be
My opinion comes from what you said. If it's misinformed, that's because you're misinformed.
You want me to go chase the stick

but I have better things to do

if you dont agree with my opinion thats your privilage
LOLOL

YOU don't even agree with your opion. It was your opinion that millions share it but you have no proof of that.
I dont need permission from you to hold my beliefs

My opinion is you lied. That you refuse to show any sort of proof there are millions who feel that confirms you lied.
You are entitled to your opinion misinformed as it may be
My opinion comes from what you said. If it's misinformed, that's because you're misinformed.
You want me to go chase the stick

but I have better things to do

if you dont agree with my opinion thats your privilage
LOLOL

YOU don't even agree with your opion. It was your opinion that millions share it but you have no proof of that.
I dont need permission from you to hold my beliefs
Of course not, no one can stop you from lying.

that paralyzed spineless republican swamp rats in congress who decided to sit on their hands instead of backing trump 100%

With republican control of the House and Senate he could have gotten much more of his agenda passed if not for the russia hoax

That's a convenient excuse. The real reason is because he could never overcome a 60 vote cloture vote in the Senate and he just doesn't negotiate all that well. The only way he got his tax cut through was the hoakie reconciliation process, which was suppose to be revenue neutral.
There were not 60 republicans in the senate, but mcconnell could have used the nuclear option as he did for confirming judges

even so I get your point

getting 7 or 10 democrats to cross party lines during the mueller witch hunt was impossible for anyone to do since they really believed trump as guilty of treason

The investigations into President Clinton lasted for years, yet he was able to work with Congress and try to get legislation passed. Can't blame the minority in Congress for Trumpybear having stick up his ass over an investigation that wasn't even being run by Congress, that was his DOJ investigating the Russian interference.
I think trump is gaining the upper hand over the Deep State

but it took four years for him to do it

The deep state has always existed as the federal bureaucracy, but has been recasts by Trumpybear to be seen as a traitorous force in league with everyone who opposes the Trumpusters every action.
The deep state has always existed as the federal bureaucracy,

I agree

the reason the Deep State rats were flushed out in the open was because a non team player was elected president

if jeb or hillary had won it would be business as usual in washington

which is why the voters elected trump instead

That's a convenient excuse. The real reason is because he could never overcome a 60 vote cloture vote in the Senate and he just doesn't negotiate all that well. The only way he got his tax cut through was the hoakie reconciliation process, which was suppose to be revenue neutral.
There were not 60 republicans in the senate, but mcconnell could have used the nuclear option as he did for confirming judges

even so I get your point

getting 7 or 10 democrats to cross party lines during the mueller witch hunt was impossible for anyone to do since they really believed trump as guilty of treason

The investigations into President Clinton lasted for years, yet he was able to work with Congress and try to get legislation passed. Can't blame the minority in Congress for Trumpybear having stick up his ass over an investigation that wasn't even being run by Congress, that was his DOJ investigating the Russian interference.

The deep state has always existed as the federal bureaucracy, but has been recasts by Trumpybear to be seen as a traitorous force in league with everyone who opposes the Trumpusters every action.

I agree

the reason the Deep State rats were flushed out in the open was because a non team player was elected president

The non partisan federal employees are being targeted for retaliation because they are not willing to carry out Trumpybears highly partisan, unethical, and sometimes illegal orders.

The only reason Trumpybear won in 16 was because more people hated Hillary than hated him.

even so I get your point

I agree

The non partisan federal employees are being targeted for retaliation because they are not willing to carry out Trumpybears highly partisan, unethical, and sometimes illegal orders.

The only reason Trumpybear won in 16 was because more people hated Hillary than hated him.
We will soon know if you are correct

but I dont agree

Forum List

Back