Trump should FIRE Barr NOW!

Are Barr's days as AG numbered?

• Yes, Trump will fire him for speaking out

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No, Trump has found his Roy Cohn

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Yes, Barr will resign because Trump told him he'll interfere at will

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, the interview was to calm the Justice Department and stop the resignations

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
upload_2020-2-14_20-50-19.png

I was kinda Skittish at Barr’s words today, kinda a push back at trump, maybe that could hurt his standing with the AG

BUT listening to Lou Dobbs..

Who does barr think he is pushing trump back? DOJ is trumps! If barr wants trump to back off maybe he should do his job! He works for the pleasure of the president! And if trump wants Obama arrested it needs to be done!

I want barr fired! I want a young AG smart and will do what trump wants him
To do which is CLEAN THE SWAMP of democrats and republicans!

I WANT OBAMA DRAGGED in I want him locked up and Interrogated I want him water boarded! I don’t care! Democrats can never disrespect this country again a message needs to be sent!
Is Trump not a "Republican"?
You want to drain him too?
Barr has to defend his department to salvage some respect from his colleagues!
He's NOT part of the "Swamp", ya knucklehead. If you DON'T know that, you shouldn't be posting on these threads.
Who's the knucklehead? You?
I simply noted the OP saying that democrats and republicans should be drained from the SWAMP, and Trump is a Republican the last time I checked.
He is certainly supported by the GOP members of Congress!

Wow! Just reading to page three and all the demostain liars are totally full of crap!

Yesterday Bill Barr went on national television to beg Donald Trump to stop tweeting about ongoing court cases. Today Donald Trump said he has the legal right to interveen as he sees fit.

Today, Trump is said to be enraged that Barr isn't prosecuting McCabe. Does Barr have a chance to save his job, or is this all an act to give Barr cover to investigate Trump's enemies?

:popcorn:
Barr has nothing to worry about. President Trump is a reasonable man, and Barr doesn't ever lie. McCabe was a distinguished servant of the people, served on the FBI SWAT team, and after that, his investigations led to the arrest of Ahmed Abu Khattala, the prime suspect of the 2012 Benghazi attack.

He married a Democrat woman who ran for office, but he had the good sense to notify the authorities that he was willing to do his job without considering politics, and the record shows that he stuck to his story. President Trump figures things out okay. If he heeds his own AG's advice, he will see the light about tweeting. He's been under a lot of pressure with the Pelosis of life trying to ruin him for nothing in particular for a reason. He'll come around. He always does.

Trump has never "come around". He holds onto grudges and seeks to destroy those who criticize him in any way. Even after being impeached, Trump is still sending Guliani to the Ukraine to dig up dirt on the Biden's. Now he's prosecuting the prosecutors.

Where does it end?

Barr claims that Trump's posts “make it impossible for me to do my job.”

Bullshit. If Barr were actually doing his job as he should be, there would be more Democrats in jail right now.

You can't put people in jail because they don't like Donald Trump. Democrats have done nothing illegal. That's why Barr hasn't prosecuted them.

The Department of Justice is currently being sued by multiple former federal employees who Trump has attacked, fired, and publically humiliated, including McCabe and Page.

Trump is shooting himself in the foot daily. His corruption and determination to use the Department of Justice to destroy his critics is appalling. Even Mitch McConnell is telling him to stop.

Leaking classified information is a crime, one that the IG said McCabe did several times, along with lying to the FBI about it. But since he's one of Clinton/Obama's cronies he walks.

The Justice Department gave permission to prosecutors to file charges. The Justice Department convened a Grand Jury, and presented their evidence. The Grand Jury refused to indict.

The Grand Jury was recessed, and the prosecutors went back to look for more evidence. Finally McCabe's lawyer enquired as to what was happening with the Grand Jury, and the Judge in the case asked what was happening.

The prosecutors re-reconvened the Grand Jury, presented their new evidence and the Grand Jury did not indict. The Grand Jury was dismissed.

There is no evidence to of any crime to charge McCabe with. The Grand Jury would not lay charges.

Whine all you want but you can't indict someone just because he doesn't like Donald Trump.

Yesterday Bill Barr went on national television to beg Donald Trump to stop tweeting about ongoing court cases. Today Donald Trump said he has the legal right to interveen as he sees fit.

Today, Trump is said to be enraged that Barr isn't prosecuting McCabe. Does Barr have a chance to save his job, or is this all an act to give Barr cover to investigate Trump's enemies?

Barr has nothing to worry about. President Trump is a reasonable man, and Barr doesn't ever lie. McCabe was a distinguished servant of the people, served on the FBI SWAT team, and after that, his investigations led to the arrest of Ahmed Abu Khattala, the prime suspect of the 2012 Benghazi attack.

He married a Democrat woman who ran for office, but he had the good sense to notify the authorities that he was willing to do his job without considering politics, and the record shows that he stuck to his story. President Trump figures things out okay. If he heeds his own AG's advice, he will see the light about tweeting. He's been under a lot of pressure with the Pelosis of life trying to ruin him for nothing in particular for a reason. He'll come around. He always does.

Trump has never "come around". He holds onto grudges and seeks to destroy those who criticize him in any way. Even after being impeached, Trump is still sending Guliani to the Ukraine to dig up dirt on the Biden's. Now he's prosecuting the prosecutors.

Where does it end?

SOON. VERY SOON.

upload_2020-2-14_21-14-34.png

Why do you care, Canuck?

I care about living next door to country run by an unstable despot. I care about my American family and friends, who are suffering under this President - deeply. I don't want to watch your country descend into lawlessness where the President uses the Justice Department is used for political vendettas.
How are they suffering? TDS doesn't count.

One friend with pre-existing conditions lost her health insurance coverage when her insurance company dropped the exchange policies in her state. Her premiums went up to $34,000 per year with the new policy, and she would have to pay $6000 out of pocket before any coverage kicked in. She no longer has health insurance.

Another is high-school teacher in the mid-West. She works two jobs to support herself, and spends a good deal of money on school supplies and equipment for her classroom.

My American friends have horror stories of getting treatment for their parents, or themselves. The paperwork, the rejected claims, the co-pays. Fighting with insurance companies. Trying to find doctors who accept Medicare, or who is in their insurance company network, and all of the other bullshit Americans put up with just to get treatment.

I get sick, I got to the doctor, I get a prescription, I go home to get well. I have an Ohip card. They swipe it at the Doctors office, the hospital, the pharmacy, the dentist's office. They confirm my address and phone number - paperwork done. No claim has ever been questioned or rejected. No muss, no fuss, no-copay, no packdrill. I go home and get well.

The Boston Globe editorial board has published an editorial that denounces Bill Barr as a stooge and has demanded he be removed from office.

The DOJ is now more corrupt than the people it seeks to prosecute as Bill Barr executes Donald Trump's orders in criminal cases.

The DOJ is beset by fear and loathing amongst it ranks as lawyers are facing ethical dilemmas in their prosecution decisions.

Corruption follows Donald Trump wherever he shows his face.

William Barr must go - The Boston Globe

William Barr must go ... Every member of Congress should be calling for the resignation of the attorney general.
By The Editorial Board,Updated February 14, 2020, 3 hours ago

No one is as good at hiring an unscrupulous lawyer as Donald Trump. And now it seems that the worst of the bunch, the late Roy Cohn — the lying, cheating, and eventually disbarred attorney who represented both the red-baiting Joseph McCarthy and the president, when Trump was a young real estate developer — has been reincarnated in the form of Bill Barr. The trouble is that this time, the lawyer in question isn’t just a personal lackey or counsel to the president, but rather the attorney general of the United States.

The attorney general, while a political appointee, is bound first and foremost not to the whims and personal interests of the president, but to the law. An enduring lesson of the Watergate scandal, and the norm that attorneys general and presidents from Ford through Obama have upheld since, is that while presidents may set broad policy on law-enforcement priorities, the Justice Department should act independently from the White House when it comes to individual criminal cases. ...
So you're on the rehab DNC committee to excuse the criminal conduct of Obama, H. Clinton, Schumer, Feinstein Pelosi, Waters, Nadler, Schiff, AOC the profit slayer, Tlaib the slob, et al... and AG Barr has the goods on these gummint pocket pickers, liars, haters, and assorted no-goods. WHATEVER!!! :rolleyes:

Bill Barr is corrupt and obese. Trump has a penchant for obese foot-servants.

"CAESAR

(aside to ANTONY) Let me have men about me that are fat,
Sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights.
Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look.
195He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous."

The Boston Globe editorial board has published an editorial that denounces Bill Barr as a stooge and has demanded he be removed from office.

The DOJ is now more corrupt than the people it seeks to prosecute as Bill Barr executes Donald Trump's orders in criminal cases.

The DOJ is beset by fear and loathing amongst it ranks as lawyers are facing ethical dilemmas in their prosecution decisions.

William Barr must go ... Every member of Congress should be calling for the resignation of the attorney general.

No one is as good at hiring an unscrupulous lawyer as Donald Trump. And now it seems that the worst of the bunch, the late Roy Cohn — the lying, cheating, and eventually disbarred attorney who represented both the red-baiting Joseph McCarthy and the president, when Trump was a young real estate developer — has been reincarnated in the form of Bill Barr. The trouble is that this time, the lawyer in question isn’t just a personal lackey or counsel to the president, but rather the attorney general of the United States.

The attorney general, while a political appointee, is bound first and foremost not to the whims and personal interests of the president, but to the law. An enduring lesson of the Watergate scandal, and the norm that attorneys general and presidents from Ford through Obama have upheld since, is that while presidents may set broad policy on law-enforcement priorities, the Justice Department should act independently from the White House when it comes to individual criminal cases. ...
So you're on the rehab DNC committee to excuse the criminal conduct of Obama, H. Clinton, Schumer, Feinstein Pelosi, Waters, Nadler, Schiff, AOC the profit slayer, Tlaib the slob, et al... and AG Barr has the goods on these gummint pocket pickers, liars, haters, and assorted no-goods. WHATEVER!!! :rolleyes:

There is more dirt on Trump than all those you listed.

Where does it end?

SOON. VERY SOON.

View attachment 306752
I think it's going to end very badly for the Democrats who (1) Invented the lie (2) Sold the lie to the media through a series of clever interactions (3) with the FBI to leak the information in the "Steel" Dossier with a story that would (4) keep the media in a scandal-ridden liefest for at least 3 years of raking in the profits from liberal advertisers. (5) Use the FBI to get even with President Trump for winning the election away from H. Clinton (6) protect Hillary from getting caught giving away 20% of America's nuclear pyrotechnics to Russia who would route them to Iran to nuke Israel with. (7) Make up a story about Trump colluding with the Russians to take the onus off Hillary and also Obama, who had given some of Alaska's Aleutian Islands to the Russians because they had a trillion dollars worth of oil and gas in and around the westernmost Islands that Putin wanted to save the vast supplies of Russian oil and gas kept secret from the world, so the Russians would have the last word in oil and gas for war purposes that no one else could match, having depleted their own oil and gas in centuries before. The Russians plan ahead better than Barack Obama ever did. Oh, and the middle class Obamas that came to the White House with less than 300,000 to their names left the WH with over $10 million dollars after purchasing a 2 or 3 million dollar home in or near Hillary's home.

I haven't read about any dirt on Trump other than the lies that Hillary started in her quest to eliminate Republicans off the political map for her assent to the throne she was going to make out of that damn desk that Bill screwed an intern on. :lmao:

There's less real dirt than dirt under my fingernails, and there isn't any there.

There's less real dirt than dirt under my fingernails, and there isn't any there.

Your dirt has migrated from your fingernails to your cranium because there is considerable empty space up there.

Your dirt has migrated from your fingernails to your cranium because there is considerable empty space up there.

9ecc71a07eaa7d551fdc99ba85f889fc.gif

9ecc71a07eaa7d551fdc99ba85f889fc.gif

Hossfly performs a self-brainscan?

The Lord God is a jealous God, and he does not want any dirt in my brain, so I leave it open for Him alone. He told Moses "I am who I am." And he goes where he wants to go. My heart is also reserved for him and those whose lives are as dedicated to doing his work as I am. God knows I am not perfect, but he also forgives me when I realize my error and take it to him in prayer.

You have no place in my mind and it's going to stay that way as long as you associate yourself with those who work against God's promises and God's people who believe in him and try to do what is right. There are others here too who say and do what is right. I bless them.

The Lord God is a jealous God, and he does not want any dirt in my brain, so I leave it open for Him alone. He told Moses "I am who I am." And he goes where he wants to go. My heart is also reserved for him and those whose lives are as dedicated to doing his work as I am. God knows I am not perfect, but he also forgives me when I realize my error and take it to him in prayer.

You have no place in my mind and it's going to stay that way as long as you associate yourself with those who work against God's promises and God's people who believe in him and try to do what is right. There are others here too who say and do what is right. I bless them.
Denizen cannot read words he said that go along with the picture. :cuckoo:

You don't have to convince me that your mind is so tiny it has no space for righteousness and truth.

Forum List

Back