Trump should FIRE Barr NOW!

Are Barr's days as AG numbered?

• Yes, Trump will fire him for speaking out

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No, Trump has found his Roy Cohn

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Yes, Barr will resign because Trump told him he'll interfere at will

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, the interview was to calm the Justice Department and stop the resignations

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Who is the AG of Canada? I don’t even know.

Does Canada even have an AG? From what I've read, the Canadian legal system is a clusterfuck of biblical proportions. Those Canuks can't even figure out if they're British, French, or Muslim.

"Common law system except in Quebec, where civil law based on the French civil code prevails..."

Canada Legal system - Government

Yesterday Bill Barr went on national television to beg Donald Trump to stop tweeting about ongoing court cases. Today Donald Trump said he has the legal right to interveen as he sees fit.

Today, Trump is said to be enraged that Barr isn't prosecuting McCabe. Does Barr have a chance to save his job, or is this all an act to give Barr cover to investigate Trump's enemies?

:popcorn:

Dream on.

Don't fall for it. It's all an act. The justice dept. is still the Trump family law firm 100%. This has all the sincerity of Trump's marriage vows.

Barr claims that Trump's posts “make it impossible for me to do my job.”

Bullshit. If Barr were actually doing his job as he should be, there would be more Democrats in jail right now.

You can't put people in jail because they don't like Donald Trump. Democrats have done nothing illegal. That's why Barr hasn't prosecuted them.

The Department of Justice is currently being sued by multiple former federal employees who Trump has attacked, fired, and publically humiliated, including McCabe and Page.

Trump is shooting himself in the foot daily. His corruption and determination to use the Department of Justice to destroy his critics is appalling. Even Mitch McConnell is telling him to stop.

Barr is just annoyed that Trump is shining a light on that which he is trying to do in the dark

Yesterday Bill Barr went on national television to beg Donald Trump to stop tweeting about ongoing court cases. Today Donald Trump said he has the legal right to interveen as he sees fit.

Today, Trump is said to be enraged that Barr isn't prosecuting McCabe. Does Barr have a chance to save his job, or is this all an act to give Barr cover to investigate Trump's enemies?

Barr is just blowing smoke. I'm sure it's all been coordinated with Trump to give Barr some cover to continue as Trump's mob lawyer.

Barr's problem is he works like shit. He never finishes anything. He's too slow to work for a super productive guy like Trump. If he can't keep pace with our problems then get the hell out. He needs to finish. Excuses are like assholes.

Barr is just blowing smoke. I'm sure it's all been coordinated with Trump to give Barr some cover to continue as Trump's mob lawyer.
cool story.png

That Trump is slick, ain't he???

Why do you care, Canuck?

Bullshit. If Barr were actually doing his job as he should be, there would be more Democrats in jail right now.

You can't put people in jail because they don't like Donald Trump. Democrats have done nothing illegal. That's why Barr hasn't prosecuted them.

The Department of Justice is currently being sued by multiple former federal employees who Trump has attacked, fired, and publically humiliated, including McCabe and Page.

Trump is shooting himself in the foot daily. His corruption and determination to use the Department of Justice to destroy his critics is appalling. Even Mitch McConnell is telling him to stop.
Democrats have done nothing illegal.

Ask Avanetti.

Barr's problem is he works like shit. He never finishes anything. He's too slow to work for a super productive guy like Trump. If he can't keep pace with our problems then get the hell out. He needs to finish. Excuses are like assholes.
Well, Barr may be slow, but when he's done, he shows that he is 100% on the mark, which makes him a target for the Democrat Take-em-out sistahs. And I have a feeling Barr and Trump remain on communicative up and ups because Trump knows that Barr is telling the whole truth.

I like Trump. he knows when to hold 'em, and he knows when to fold 'em, when to walk away, and when to run. On important matters to Trump, he relies on Barr and knows his critique is fair and right, and he's not going to let him go just because he speaks the truth. Trump knows himself pretty well. My money is on his intelligent taking of Barr's advice into stride because he's possibly the most intelligent President we've ever had, and likewise Barr.

Why do you care, Canuck?

I care about living next door to country run by an unstable despot. I care about my American family and friends, who are suffering under this President - deeply. I don't want to watch your country descend into lawlessness where the President uses the Justice Department is used for political vendettas.

A fn act by the pos barr and trump

Ask Avanetti.
She didn't have to put "illegal" on the end of that sentence. Because the Democrats have done nothing.
:laugh2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back