Trump should FIRE Barr NOW!

Are Barr's days as AG numbered?

• Yes, Trump will fire him for speaking out

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No, Trump has found his Roy Cohn

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Yes, Barr will resign because Trump told him he'll interfere at will

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, the interview was to calm the Justice Department and stop the resignations

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I was kinda Skittish at Barrā€™s words today, kinda a push back at trump, maybe that could hurt his standing with the AG

BUT listening to Lou Dobbs..

Who does barr think he is pushing trump back? DOJ is trumps! If barr wants trump to back off maybe he should do his job! He works for the pleasure of the president! And if trump wants Obama arrested it needs to be done!

I want barr fired! I want a young AG smart and will do what trump wants him
To do which is CLEAN THE SWAMP of democrats and republicans!

I WANT OBAMA DRAGGED in I want him locked up and Interrogated I want him water boarded! I donā€™t care! Democrats can never disrespect this country again a message needs to be sent!

I was kinda Skittish at Barrā€™s words today, kinda a push back at trump, maybe that could hurt his standing with the AG

Who does barr think he is pushing trump back? DOJ is trumps! If barr wants trump to back off maybe he should do his job! He works for the pleasure of the president! And if trump wants Obama arrested it needs to be done!

I WANT OBAMA DRAGGED in I want him locked up and Interrogated I want him water boarded! I donā€™t care! Democrats can never disrespect this country again a message needs to be sent!
Wow,.lotta rabid insanity there.

• Banned

Wow,.lotta rabid insanity there.
Itā€™s not insane a message needs to be sent to every one especially democrats, media, school departments, unions, race hustlers

Is Trump not a "Republican"?
You want to drain him too?
Barr has to defend his department to salvage some respect from his colleagues!

• Banned

Barr needs to serve the president,, he needs someone that will drag Obama in to answer some questions

I agree. What has Barr accomplished? Nothing, that I'm aware of. He seems to be all talk and NO results.

I agree. What has Barr accomplished? Nothing, that I'm aware of. He seems to be all talk and NO results.
He is waiting for the right time to come out with the Durham report. Just give it time.

He's NOT part of the "Swamp", ya knucklehead. If you DON'T know that, you shouldn't be posting on these threads.

relax my friend Barr and Trump may gotten together before Barr made those statements to bait the dems !1 as far as i know Trump loves the guy and Durham is all over the coup attempt ! patients ..very soon the dems are going to be brought up on charges .

Lou Dobbs? Isn't he dead?

Time for Trumptards to eat their own, again.

He is waiting for the right time to come out with the Durham report. Just give it time.
There is way to much undermining the president! He has done nothing!

relax my friend Barr and Trump may gotten together before Barr made those statements to bait the dems !1 as far as i know Trump loves the guy and Durham is all over the coup attempt ! patients ..very soon the dems are going to be brought up on charges .
I heard brenner come and call durham a friend.. Iā€™m not holding my breath, but many in the house and senate are undermining the prez barr does nothing

Lou Dobbs? Isn't he dead?
No he has higher ratings then cnn lol

Yesterday Bill Barr went on national television to beg Donald Trump to stop tweeting about ongoing court cases. Today Donald Trump said he has the legal right to interveen as he sees fit.

Today, Trump is said to be enraged that Barr isn't prosecuting McCabe. Does Barr have a chance to save his job, or is this all an act to give Barr cover to investigate Trump's enemies?

:popcorn:

Barr claims that Trump's posts ā€œmake it impossible for me to do my job.ā€

Bullshit. If Barr were actually doing his job as he should be, there would be more Democrats in jail right now.

Forum List

Back