Trump should delay State of the Union until impeachment trial ends

So you don't know and make up crap. That is called lying, something you claim you never do.

oh dear. oh my. guess you got me.

whatever shall i do? i guess i shall forever hang my head in shame for the total whooping you just gave me!!!! :spinner:

You should because you are a dumbass.

oooooOOOOooooo now that stung! btw

'dumbass' is two words. :abgg2q.jpg:

perhaps you & zog can delight in the pool of irony together!

This coming from a moron who doesn’t know how and where to use capitals.

tedium060617.gif
:71:

Sorry the truth hurts you so much. Hope you get better.

Pathetic attempt at deflection by a drunk, uneducated idiot. You’re getting your ass kicked all over here. Gee, you haven’t come up with ONE legitimate argument. No surprise there. If that’s from an official site (doubtful given the multitude of errors there, you probably typed that yourself.). Caught lying again.:ahole-1::fu:

sooooooooooooo................ the actual 'transcript' that donny released, straight from the white house site isn't good enough? yep, you have cheeto dust all over you from being that far up donny's colon.

Remove yourself from Michael Obozo’s ass, the echo is confusing people. Try again, you’re failing badly and being laughed at by all. Your pathetic deflection because, as always, you have NOTHING, is noted. Perhaps I’ll let my 3 year old slap you around. She knows more than you do.

yaaaaaa - just as i thought - - - you got nuthin' to refudiate. better luck next time.

Since your pathetic argument is laughable at best, I have no need to refudiate anything you fantasies say. Try again loser. Enjoy 5 more years of Trump.

checkmate.

Yes you are checkmated. You lose again. As always.

donny put that embassy in jerusalem more to help keep the evangelisticicals vote secure.
Maybe because his daughter is Jewish and prior presidents promised to do the same but didn’t? Have another

sure sure. & the biggest embassy built in W's iraq to revenge his daddy will probably be turned over to the rooskies. can't wait to see them move in just they did to our base turkey. yeee - haw!
Says the “Independent”
Have another. Your poor liver.

you just keep showing how much you & donny have in common - just cause you think it, it must be true. truly sad.

My intuition has served me well. I am confident you're an uneducated lush who is suffering from TDS.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................you think donny is competent to be potus.

Forum List

Back