Trump Shifts $7.2 billion to Border Wall. Liberal Heads Explode Everywhere

My 401K's never been better. That has nothing to do with Impeached Trump lying by using tax payer funds to pay for the wall he said Mexico would pay for.
Well, Mexico isn't, so suck it up buttercup. The wall is being built, and I would much rather having my tax dollars going there than
all the damn pork barrel spending that you don't bitch about.
So you like being lied to. That's your prerogative. That aside. I'll remind you of this when a Democrat president diverts Conressionally appropriated funds from whatever to Planned Parenthood.
You didn't mind it when Obama lied to you, Faun, It's what politicians do. Don't act like it's only the republicans that lie. :auiqs.jpg:
Good grief you people are funny.
Obama didn't lie to me.
Maybe not you, but he did to America.
Since I'm an American and he didn't lie to me, he didn't lie to America; though he did lie to some.

Well, Mexico isn't, so suck it up buttercup. The wall is being built, and I would much rather having my tax dollars going there than
all the damn pork barrel spending that you don't bitch about.
So you like being lied to. That's your prerogative. That aside. I'll remind you of this when a Democrat president diverts Conressionally appropriated funds from whatever to Planned Parenthood.
You didn't mind it when Obama lied to you, Faun, It's what politicians do. Don't act like it's only the republicans that lie. :auiqs.jpg:
Obama didn't lie to me.
Since I'm an American and he didn't lie to me, he didn't lie to America; though he did lie to some.
If you're an American, then he did lie to you, you just accepted it is all.
Same as Trump, just different parties.

Obama didn't lie to me.
You have a very cordial way of dismantling these libtards in a very gentle way. Nice to see

Obama didn't lie to me.
Nope, he didn't lie to me. To this day, I still have the same doctor as I did before Obama. Whereas Impeached Trump did lie to me. He said Mexico would pay for the wall but instead, I.peached Trump is handing me the bill to pay a portion.

Obama didn't lie to me.
Nope, he didn't lie to me. To this day, I still have the same doctor as I did before Obama. Whereas Impeached Trump did lie to me. He said Mexico would pay for the wall but instead, I.peached Trump is handing me the bill to pay a portion.
You took obama care? I think your lying

Obama didn't lie to me.
I'm not responsible for your struggles with the English language, Comrade. Maybe you'll have better luck with a better translator?

I'm not responsible for your struggles with the English language, Comrade. Maybe you'll have better luck with a better translator?
Lol what didn’t you understand? Poor guy can’t read haha

really....why not just give the wall work to all those mexicans anyways......that way Trump can continue with his 'mexico built it' shtick....~S~
Money is fungible, so by protecting our borders from the south, reworking NAFTA into USMCA, and probable tariffs in his second term, Mexico is and will be paying for that wall, lol.

The orange whore has no right to do this. He is stealing. This money has already been earmarked by Congress for other expenditures. Waste of money. The whore's wall will not be built.
Aw, the money earmarked for buying votes being spent on security must really chaff your ass!

So it took him 3.5 years to upgrade 100 miles of wall and how many billions?
Yeah, Democrat Party crooks managed to obstruct the effort to protect US citizens from criminals from Mexico, but dont worry, we will have about 400 miles of new wall by 2021 when Trump takes his oath of office and the whole border protected by the end of his second term.

These stupid shithead Moon Bats can't stand the idea of a welfare queen not being allowed into the US so they can vote Democrat.

It pisses them off to no end.

They know Illegals are needed to do the job that real Americans find disgusting - vote Democrat.

Yeah, Democrat Party crooks managed to obstruct the effort to protect US citizens from criminals from Mexico, but dont worry, we will have about 400 miles of new wall by 2021 when Trump takes his oath of office and the whole border protected by the end of his second term.
Very True, Jim, the liberals tout how Trump lied about who pays for the wall, when it has been the never ending obstruction
from the 'never ever Trump', democrats. The wall still needs to be built, and I really don't care that my taxes go to help
protecting our borders. Should have been done in prior administrations, but seems the deep state ran deep in both parties.

Trump can go on National TV tonight and claim the wall is finished and Mexico paid for it plus interest...….and Trumpers will believe it if they think such gas lighting will "trigger" the libs...
Please refer to post #2 or post #4 in this thread. Thank you.
Why would you refer me back to a comment of you being a Trump sycophant??

You demonstrate that with 99% of your posts

I heard we are going to have 5900 miles of new wall by a week from Monday.

Trump can go on National TV tonight and claim the wall is finished and Mexico paid for it plus interest...….and Trumpers will believe it if they think such gas lighting will "trigger" the libs...
Please refer to post #2 or post #4 in this thread. Thank you.
Why would you refer me back to a comment of you being a Trump sycophant??

You demonstrate that with 99% of your posts
Again, please refer to posts #2 and #4 in this thread. You're QUITE welcome.

Forum List

Back