Trump Shifts $7.2 billion to Border Wall. Liberal Heads Explode Everywhere

Yeah, you have to love these self-proclaimed strict constitutionalists falling over themselves like a horde of brain eating zombies praising Trump for defecating on the Constitution. Congress allocates funds and it is the president’s duty to use those funds as allocated. It is an abuse of his oath of office to do otherwise. I know Trumpers don’t give a shit about things like “Oaths” just like their dear leader.

Fine Trumpers have it your way.

When the next Democratic president wants to divert funds to fight climate change I will shove your opinion today down your throats.

Last edited:
This is hilarious.

Washington Post: Donald Trump Will Transfer $7.2 Billion for Border Wall

iu

So far, Trump’s deputies have built a little over 100 miles of upgraded “wall system” and are in the process of planning and building another 350 miles.
-----------------------------------------------
So it took him 3.5 years to upgrade 100 miles of wall and how many billions?
I’m a taxpayer and I authorize it

And I didn't and there are 3 million more people that didn't. How many billions is it, I lost count?

The orange whore has no right to do this. He is stealing. This money has already been earmarked by Congress for other expenditures. Waste of money. The whore's wall will not be built.
He-he, there's a liberal head exploding!
It is the job of Congress to allocate funds, not the executive branch. Look it up. The executive branch of government cannot negate the legislative branch of government.
TRIGGERED!

Were your parents upset when you flunked out of high school? Or are you just upset at the rule of law in the U.S. and want a government that operates in more of a Russian style?

People forget that these rules were in place long before trump was even born.

The orange whore has no right to do this. He is stealing. This money has already been earmarked by Congress for other expenditures. Waste of money. The whore's wall will not be built.
It is the job of Congress to allocate funds, not the executive branch. Look it up. The executive branch of government cannot negate the legislative branch of government.

Fuck congress. The are corrupt pieces of shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^^^ How the Enabling Act passed in Nazi Germany.

Fuck congress. The are corrupt pieces of shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^^^ How the Enabling Act passed in Nazi Germany.
The idiot probably considers himself a constitutional conservative.

Yeah, you have to love these self-proclaimed strict constitutionalists falling over themselves like a horde of brain eating zombies praising Trump for defecating on the Constitution. Congress allocates funds and it is the president’s duty to use those funds as allocated. It is an abuse of his oath of office to do otherwise. I know Trumpers don’t give a shit about things like “Oaths” just like their dear leader.

Fine Trumpers have it your way.

When the next Democratic president wants to divert funds to fight climate change I will shove your opinion today down your throats.
The last dem President diverted funds.
Where was your outrage then? Oh yea. On Michelle's dick

Lol how quaint.
More partisan bickering.
The right dont care if its a repub.
The left dont care if its a dem.
I wish you people would grow the Fuck up.

Trump can go on National TV tonight and claim the wall is finished and Mexico paid for it plus interest...….and Trumpers will believe it if they think such gas lighting will "trigger" the libs...

The word isn't trigger....
The word is landslide.....
Try to keep them organized will you please?

Jo

Who cares, build the damn wall.
How's your 401K, Faun?

My 401K's never been better. That has nothing to do with Impeached Trump lying by using tax payer funds to pay for the wall he said Mexico would pay for.

Well, Mexico isn't, so suck it up buttercup. The wall is being built, and I would much rather having my tax dollars going there than
all the damn pork barrel spending that you don't bitch about.

So far, Trump’s deputies have built a little over 100 miles of upgraded “wall system” and are in the process of planning and building another 350 miles.
-----------------------------------------------
So it took him 3.5 years to upgrade 100 miles of wall and how many billions?
I’m a taxpayer and I authorize it

And I didn't and there are 3 million more people that didn't. How many billions is it, I lost count?
EF457EE7-F221-4DCD-8B7B-370A93FB3E74.jpeg
Hehe it doesn’t stop

How's your 401K, Faun?

My 401K's never been better. That has nothing to do with Impeached Trump lying by using tax payer funds to pay for the wall he said Mexico would pay for.

MOMMY!....MOMMY!...TWUMPIE SED SUM
POO POO WORDS!

JO

How's your 401K, Faun?

Well, Mexico isn't, so suck it up buttercup. The wall is being built, and I would much rather having my tax dollars going there than

So you like being lied to. That's your prerogative. That aside. I'll remind you of this when a Democrat president diverts Conressionally appropriated funds from whatever to Planned Parenthood.

How's your 401K, Faun?

So you like being lied to. That's your prerogative. That aside. I'll remind you of this when a Democrat president diverts Conressionally appropriated funds from whatever to Planned Parenthood.

Abortion will be illegal by then

National Security? Isn't a border wall National Security? if not what is it?

How's your 401K, Faun?

You didn't mind it when Obama lied to you, Faun, It's what politicians do. Don't act like it's only the republicans that lie. :auiqs.jpg:
Good grief you people are funny.

How's your 401K, Faun?

MOMMY!....MOMMY!...TWUMPIE SED SUM
POO POO WORDS!

JO

Slobbers a hypocritical cretin who whines about keeping your doctor if you like your doctor.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You mean $7.2 billion American dollars, right?

How's your 401K, Faun?

You didn't mind it when Obama lied to you, Faun, It's what politicians do. Don't act like it's only the republicans that lie. :auiqs.jpg:

Obama didn't lie to me.

How's your 401K, Faun?
Obama didn't lie to me.
Maybe not you, but he did to America.

Forum List

Back