Trump sells out the Kurds to Erdogan

Trump tweeted that he will harm turkey economically (severely) if they attack the kurds (paraphrasing).
Soon to be burning.. I'm amazed great Douche buildings around the world
have not been stuck yet.

upload_2019-10-7_10-28-18.png

Thank the gods above that Hillary is not in power, or she would start WWIII to remake the Middle East just so liberals could have a free Kurdistan.

All so the Oil Majors could get that liquid gold out of the ground, all the while, blitzing us with AGW bullshit.

Insanity, pure insanity.

It's time for the Shia/Sunnni and Sunni/Sunni in that arena to take care of their own issues. All sides in that arena use US forces in order to ramp up their 'cause' and merchandise death.

Game over.

Now it's time for 100% of Muslims to die for their cause.

Americans... it seems, this time...(if the Sunni/Sunni choose to war) not so much.

Trump tweeted that he will harm turkey economically (severely) if they attack the kurds (paraphrasing).
Soon to be burning.. I'm amazed great Douche buildings around the world
have not been stuck yet.

View attachment 283325

Someone should put you on a terrorist watch list.
For what? It not like the fighters are not aware of the great Douche name, and places it owns.
Here I gave the Great Douche a reminder that he must get the building protected. For selling out the Kurds.

1. Kurds are Sunni.
  2. So are Turks.
  3. So are Saudi Arabians.

Sunni, attacking Sunni, with the US in the middle, ... helping... generate $$$ and death.

Trump sees this.

So do many others.

I thought that was partly why mad dog stepped down...but I can't remember if that was syria or afghanistan.

Trump announced last year he would withdraw from Syria, fort.
He has been in talks with Turkey since because Turkey threatened all out invasion of syria.
The Kurds and Turkey have been fighting for years. Decades.
I support the Kurds kicking turkeys butt, but it isnt our responsibility.
Also, the Kurds controlling the border has stopped the flow of millions of refugees. JS

Of course I'm referring to our betrayal of the Kurds who were the key fighters in defeating the ISIS caliphate...which should not be interpreted as actually nullifying the mentality of ISIS.

The Kurds lost about 11,000 fighters and have held many ISIS prisoners with the help of US troops....NOW, under the orders of Turkey and Russia and Iran, the US is abandoning the Kurds to be slaughtered by Turkish troops....and probably release the many ISIS prisoners to return to their vengeance against the Kurds..

We may well expect the renaissance of another ISIS caliphate once these prisoners are released.

The messages from Trump to ALL our democratic allies is clear and simple:...and most of all TWO-FOLD

First, Trump will always side with other wanna-be tyrants....be they Putin, XI, Erdogan, Duterte, et al.

Second, Trump will demand this from any of our allies: Help me get re-elected or the US ill abandon you and your needs.

turks will not deal with them, they want destroy kurdsh state, Iran/Putin will get all Syrian oil , what USA /west/Israel will get out of this i dont know

You get your soldiers back to USA and being spared of being collateral damage
dont you know that USA can stop turkey without any military involvement in 2 days , trump just sold best USA allies in MENA and all Syrian oil to Iran/Putler

So now Turkey = Iran/Russia?

USA = PKK ?
"USA = PKK ?" are you a Turk? only Turks think so, USA/EU dont . we support Turkey for years but fact is that Erdogan is not Turkey anymore he a crazy dictator

Of course I'm referring to our betrayal of the Kurds who were the key fighters in defeating the ISIS caliphate...which should not be interpreted as actually nullifying the mentality of ISIS.

The Kurds lost about 11,000 fighters and have held many ISIS prisoners with the help of US troops....NOW, under the orders of Turkey and Russia and Iran, the US is abandoning the Kurds to be slaughtered by Turkish troops....and probably release the many ISIS prisoners to return to their vengeance against the Kurds..

We may well expect the renaissance of another ISIS caliphate once these prisoners are released.

The messages from Trump to ALL our democratic allies is clear and simple:...and most of all TWO-FOLD

First, Trump will always side with other wanna-be tyrants....be they Putin, XI, Erdogan, Duterte, et al.

Second, Trump will demand this from any of our allies: Help me get re-elected or the US ill abandon you and your needs.
so your a war monger that thinks wars need to last forever,,,
got it,,,

The Kurds have been on their own for hundreds of years. I doubt our leaving will affect them at all.

and what?? you didnt have time to give a link???

He has been in talks with Turkey since because Turkey threatened all out invasion of syria.
Also, the Kurds controlling the border has stopped the flow of millions of refugees. JS
They'll get sick of their own dying soon enough ... if it even happens.

Sunni do not like to kill their own.

That's why they have the US and Shia in the middle....

Pakistan is Sunni as well.

From what I read they have agreed on a 30 mile buffer zone, similar to what the Israelis did in Lebanon all those years ago during that civil war.

Is that why Trump tweeted he will harm turkey economically if they attack the Kurds???

New Topics

Forum List

Back