Trump seems to be speaking for the silent majority

The first NATO supreme commander, Gen. Eisenhower, said that if U.S. troops were still in Europe in 10 years, NATO would be a failure. In 1961, he urged JFK to start pulling U.S. troops out, lest Europeans become military dependencies of the United States.

Was Ike not right? Even Barack Obama today riffs about the “free riders” on America’s defense.

Is it really so outrageous for Trump to ask how long the U.S. is to be responsible for defending rich Europeans who refuse to conscript the soldiers or pay the cost of their own defense, when Eisenhower was asking that same question 55 years ago?

Is Trump the Peace Candidate?

trump asked members of the military he met with three times in one hour "if we have nukes, why can't we use them?"

I truly hope you're just a troll making fun of him. if not, seek help
Prove your claim!

She can't. All she can do is repeat the lie told on Morning Joe which is how hillarybots operate.
Ah yes, the "hillarybots" ... anyone who does not want to take the oath of allegiance to Adolf Trump.

The election will be decided by the states with a Senate election because the new Senate will be the ones to pick the President after these two clowns end up in a 269 tie and teh EC deadlocks.

Mark.My.Words.

house of representatives led by speaker paul ryan would break a tie.

but it's not getting to a tie. your guy is unhinged

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
If a 3rd party candidate can keep the other two under 50% then the House Of Reps would vote on the top 4.

G.Johnson would probably be elected then.

Then we would get some really good SCOTUS nominations.

Paul Ryan knows this.

And there would be no reason for Russia or China to nuke us.

The election will be decided by the states with a Senate election because the new Senate will be the ones to pick the President after these two clowns end up in a 269 tie and teh EC deadlocks.

Mark.My.Words.

house of representatives led by speaker paul ryan would break a tie.

but it's not getting to a tie. your guy is unhinged

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
If a 3rd party candidate can keep the other two under 50% then the House Of Reps would vote on the top 4.

G.Johnson would probably be elected then.

Then we would get some really good SCOTUS nominations.

Paul Ryan knows this.

And there would be no reason for Russia or China to nuke us.

what on earth makes you think that?

bill Clinton had under 50%

The first NATO supreme commander, Gen. Eisenhower, said that if U.S. troops were still in Europe in 10 years, NATO would be a failure. In 1961, he urged JFK to start pulling U.S. troops out, lest Europeans become military dependencies of the United States.

Was Ike not right? Even Barack Obama today riffs about the “free riders” on America’s defense.

Is it really so outrageous for Trump to ask how long the U.S. is to be responsible for defending rich Europeans who refuse to conscript the soldiers or pay the cost of their own defense, when Eisenhower was asking that same question 55 years ago?

trump asked members of the military he met with three times in one hour "if we have nukes, why can't we use them?"

Prove your claim!

She can't. All she can do is repeat the lie told on Morning Joe which is how hillarybots operate.

yes. because an actual conservative has cause to tank their presidential candidate. I'm not quite sure what that has to do with Hillary in your demented uneducated little mind.

hack.

but ok... i'll play... prove dumb Donald isn't bankrupt.

oh wait... you can't..... he won't release his tax returns. a dumbass like you simply believes a proven insane liar.

I don't play with Hillarybots because they don't have any idea how to have a conversation. You just post random talking points, just as they did when attacking Bernie.

I am not a supporter of Trump. However, I will point out that you just brought up Trump being bankrupt out of the blue. I said nothing about it, nor did I make a claim about his financial status at all. I think you must be a drunk.

Prove your claim!

Ah yes, the "hillarybots" ... anyone who does not want to take the oath of allegiance to Adolf Trump.

Hillarybots are those who doggedly promoted Hillary over the far superior candidate, Bernie Sanders.

Actually, it seems he is only demanding they live up to the requirements of the treaties they signed. Why is that wrong?
No he actually said we may recognize Russia's annexation of Crimea and incursion into Ukraine.

It's one thing to say Nato states should pay more

NATO Members’ Defense Spending, in Two Charts

However, I suspect Germany might ask why we aren't helping pay for refugees.

It's debate between nations. Trump however is resetting policy that we've had since WWII and that has contained Russia.

Actually, it seems he is only demanding they live up to the requirements of the treaties they signed. Why is that wrong?
No he actually said we may recognize Russia's annexation of Crimea and incursion into Ukraine.

It's debate between nations. Trump however is resetting policy that we've had since WWII and that has contained Russia.

Donald Trump's NATO Remarks Stuns U.S. Allies

Yes, here's one of those "silent" people supporting Trump in reserved fashion....

Yep..........That profane and shouting moron is a "paragon" of the Trump supporters' intelligence quotient..
Be proud, right wingers..........be very proud.

So unless they pay to his satisfaction, they're Putin's bitches.

JFK and Reagan would punk this pos

So unless they pay to his satisfaction, they're Putin's bitches.

JFK and Reagan would punk this pos

If that's how you interpret it, I guess so.

The Clintons have been buying off people forever. That was Bill's foreign policy--be quiet for awhile and we will reward you. Whether or not the silent majority votes for Trump is the real question. Will this be a Brexit II in which the intelligentsia fumes they lost to the stupid uneducated masses or not?
Yes.
The 'elite' silk bow tie and light brown tasseled loafer set within the REP establishment are about to get their free expense account cards cut up when Trump becomes President.
These 'elites' are going to get their 'rice bowl' confiscated and they are powerless to stop Trump.
'Goody'.

... "the silent majority" that is non college educated, white, male, and watches tv a lot.

This does not include females, Latinos/Latinas, Negroes, Asians, Muslim immigrants, or white males with college degrees, etc.

:D
So now you'll explain why Hillary isn't 20 points up on Trump right?
You need to remove your tongue from Hillary's asshole pal.
Why couldn't Hillary easily defeat Sanders?
The DNC would have been better advised to run 'Tiny Tim'.

Trump supporters are neither silent nor the majority. The collective lack of self awareness, wow.

Forum List

Back