Trump seeking H2 visas for Virginia winery

It takes skillful chemical engineering experience of many years, to make sure that all that wine is exactly the same quality always. I would give them a few H2 too. Not mentioning that the wine waitresses need it too right after they are off of their chemical engineering shift.

That explains why he needs IMMIGRANTS!.....NOT
:laugh2:

Funny that Trump is using immigrants other than Americans? I guess it is funny that the RW loons on here believed this LIAR...

i guess we really just need, a market friendly work visa.

What is a market friendly work visa? Is it what US farmers always use at times of veg and fruit harvest to hire the 100000 Mexicans for the 2-week harvest period?
no; those are Statist visas, not market friendly visas. market friendly visas use the amusement park analogy for market friendly tourism, that may last longer if the tourist applies for, and gets a job.

Not at all. You're the one so blinded by progressivism that you refuse to deal with the truth.

Not at all. You're the one so blinded by progressivism that you refuse to deal with the truth.

Really? The truth that Donnie is a Hypocrite? Gotcha

Funny that Trump is using immigrants other than Americans? I guess it is funny that the RW loons on here believed this LIAR...

One of his commandments during his thank you speech in Mobile Al ................... *BUY AMERICAN HIRE AMERICANS*.

About 20,000 RW loons cheering. They are slow to catch up but they will get there someday.

Forum List

Back