Trump Security Guard Punches Latino Man

Stealing is ok now!

What did he steal?

The guys sign but pretend you don't know that.

Stealing is ok and giving someones phone number out to the public is cool!

And women are Bimbos!!

In other words, something entirely trivial.

Yes stealing is not a big deal. Good point
That's right, immigrant citizens do not have the right to private ownership as well as the right to free speech in Trump's America.
No one is going to cry over a poster. The man was threatening Trump. He deserved what he got.

I'm just waiting to hear about when Trump takes a dump and how much toilet paper he used. We're now down to hearing about his body guards. so the poop has to be next on the list

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Stealing is ok now!

What did he steal?

And women are Bimbos!!

The man brought it on himself when he threatened Trump. He got what he deserved.

If you come at me with a bat and I take it away from you, have I stolen your bat? I don't think you're going to call the cops over it. Do you?

Stealing is ok now!

What did he steal?

And women are Bimbos!!

The man brought it on himself when he threatened Trump. He got what he deserved.

If you come at me with a bat and I take it away from you, have I stolen your bat? I don't think you're going to call the cops over it. Do you?

Yeah but that didn't happen soooo...yanno, I guess you think a sign is a bat and everyone they took signs from were ALL attacking Trump...SUUUURE

What did he steal?

And women are Bimbos!!

Yeah but that didn't happen soooo...yanno, I guess you think a sign is a bat and everyone they took signs from were ALL attacking Trump...SUUUURE

Do you have evidence they took signs from anyone else? They took the man's sign because he was using it as a weapon to assault security.

What did he steal?

And women are Bimbos!!

Another liberal moron who doesn't comprehend the concept of "analogy."

What did he steal?

And women are Bimbos!!

That's right, immigrant citizens do not have the right to private ownership as well as the right to free speech in Trump's America.
No one is going to cry over a poster. The man was threatening Trump. He deserved what he got.
Trump was not even there, he was safely inside kissing up to Rancid Pubis.

What did he steal?

And women are Bimbos!!

Well words are a weapon, so he battered Trump with words. What does that stupid immigrant citizen think, does he actually think HE has the right to private property and free speech that a white American gets in Trump's America? What a fool!

And women are Bimbos!!

Do you have evidence they took signs from anyone else? They took the man's sign because he was using it as a weapon to assault security.

Yes in the article but I'm not worried...yiu say that's ok too. Stealing people's stuff is now a virtue!

And women are Bimbos!!

Trump was not even there, he was safely inside kissing up to Rancid Pubis.

What he meant was he attacked Trump's legacy so they must be dealt with with force

And women are Bimbos!!

Well words are a weapon, so he battered Trump with words. What does that stupid immigrant citizen think, does he actually think HE has the right to private property and free speech that a white American gets in Trump's America? What a fool!

He doesn't have the right to attack Trump's security. I doubt he even had the right to protest in front of Trump's building. He was on Trump's property. Trump has the right to kick out anyone off his property that he wants to.

2BF351B300000578-3222326-image-m-7_1441368185391.jpg

Pushing: Video of the tussle shows Galicia grabbing a guard from behind and then that guard turning to slap him. Galicia then falls back a few feet, and another guard (pictured above) steps in to hold him back

Read more: Trump's security guards fight with Mexican immigrant protester, 50
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

2BF3519F00000578-3222326-image-m-14_1441368570446.jpg

They are clearly standing on Trump's property. The only right they have is to get the hell off when ordered to do so.

the SG was doing his job

don't assault candidates

The journalist did not "assault" Trump.

The hired thug assaulted the journalist.

But, yeah, this guy is perfect for Trump. I recently read his history - like Trump, he assaults everybody.

the SG was doing his job

don't assault candidates

But, yeah, this guy is perfect for Trump. I recently read his history - like Trump, he assaults everybody.

Wrong. The Mexican assaulted Trump's security. Read the caption below the photo. If they are on trump's property, then he as a right to dispose of whatever materials they choose to trespass with. Trespassers don't have the right to protest on your property.

He doesn't have the right to attack Trump's security. I doubt he even had the right to protest in front of Trump's building. He was on Trump's property. Trump has the right to kick out anyone off his property that he wants to.

Pushing: Video of the tussle shows Galicia grabbing a guard from behind and then that guard turning to slap him. Galicia then falls back a few feet, and another guard (pictured above) steps in to hold him back

They are clearly standing on Trump's property. The only right they have is to get the hell off when ordered to do so.
We all know Trump THINKS he owns EVERYTHING, but the sidewalk belongs to N Y City and the PUBLIC has a right to use it even if they are immigrants. And the victim of a robbery has the right to pursue the thief and subdue the thief if he is able, but the thief and his accomplice are not legally allowed to assault the robbery victim even if the robbery victim is a brown immigrant citizen and the robbers are white. This is not Trump's America yet.

We all know Trump THINKS he owns EVERYTHING, but the sidewalk belongs to N Y City and the PUBLIC has a right to use it even if they are immigrants. And the victim of a robbery has the right to pursue the thief and subdue the thief if he is able, but the thief and his accomplice are not legally allowed to assault the robbery victim even if the robbery victim is a brown immigrant citizen and the robbers are white. This is not Trump's America yet.

See those granite tiles the Mexicans are standing on? They weren't put there by the city. They were put there by Trump Inc.

the SG was doing his job

don't assault candidates

Wrong. The Mexican assaulted Trump's security. Read the caption below the photo. If they are on trump's property, then he as a right to dispose of whatever materials they choose to trespass with. Trespassers don't have the right to protest on your property.
Again the NY City public sidewalk is NOT Trump's property no matter how much you pretend to be too STUPID to understand it.

the SG was doing his job

don't assault candidates

Again the NY City public sidewalk is NOT Trump's property no matter how much you pretend to be too STUPID to understand it.

What public sidewalk in New York is covered in granite tiles? That's Trump property, not city property. Also notice the column the Mexican is standing in front of. That's part of Trump Tower. It's not city property.

See those granite tiles the Mexicans are standing on? They weren't put there by the city. They were put there by Trump Inc.
It is still the NY City's property and a PUBLIC sidewalk. Just because Trump DONATED them to the City does not mean he retains control over who can walk on them. The ground under them belongs to NY City and they still control the rights to anything on top of that ground. The City can today tell Trump to take his granite and shove it up a place that gets no light and replace them with concrete and Trump must comply.

the SG was doing his job

don't assault candidates

What public sidewalk in New York is covered in granite tiles? That's Trump property, not city property. Also notice the column the Mexican is standing in front of. That's part of Trump Tower. It's not city property.
Again, the City owns the ground under the column and can at any time tell Trump to remove the column. I suppose next you are going to claim that Trump owns the street lamp on the sidewalk. :asshole:

Forum List

Back