Trump Scores 30 Out Of 30 On Cognitive Test

Smarter than any liberal, obviously.

Trump tells his doctor to disclose everything about his exam and the doctor stated that's more disclosure than what Obama ever allowed to be disclosed.

You're going to have to find some other fake outrage to rail about, libtardos.
He did this via Twitter didn't he?
The doctor faced the hostile press, mano a mano.

Yea, Sanja Gupta was real hostile towards him when he got the doctor to admit trump had clogged arteries, but in his defense he's about average for a man of 71.
If they were bad enough they'd run a stint through it and rake it out. Very common for men his age. He's amazingly active for a man of any age.

Why do you say stupid shit like that. He's fucking sedentary. We all see it. It's not like we can't see it and you can get away with such bullshit.

What a bunch of nonsense.

So will you go on the record as saying that, yes, Trump weighs only 239 pounds?

I'm just curious about how big you're willing to lie on behalf of the Trump cult.

At 5'11", I once weighed 220 (I'm much slimmer now), and I looked nothing like the lardass-in-chief. Claiming Trump weighs 239 pounds is a joke.
I don't care how much he weighs, why do you?

Of course not. But do you care that he is lying about it?

I'm just curious about how big you're willing to lie on behalf of the Trump cult.

At 5'11", I once weighed 220 (I'm much slimmer now), and I looked nothing like the lardass-in-chief. Claiming Trump weighs 239 pounds is a joke.

About that, no, how about something that matters?.

Last edited:
Smarter than any liberal, obviously.

Trump tells his doctor to disclose everything about his exam and the doctor stated that's more disclosure than what Obama ever allowed to be disclosed.

You're going to have to find some other fake outrage to rail about, libtardos.

Yea, Sanja Gupta was real hostile towards him when he got the doctor to admit trump had clogged arteries, but in his defense he's about average for a man of 71.
If they were bad enough they'd run a stint through it and rake it out. Very common for men his age. He's amazingly active for a man of any age.

Why do you say stupid shit like that. He's fucking sedentary. We all see it. It's not like we can't see it and you can get away with such bullshit.
He's more active than you are. Besides being the best POTUS in our lifetimes.

All lies matter.

No. He's not more active than I am. Not even close.

All lies matter.

Thanks grasshopper.

Way more active than you are. Way more.

Oh they won't give up on the "He's crazy" front that easily. How much you want to bet CNN will try and get what the questions were? And if they can't get them they'll speculate on how easy they must have been.

tests of cognition that docs do in a general exam check for signs of
cognitive deficiency-------ie DEMENTIA-----not psychosis. Try to wrap
your head around this concept>>>> lots of psychotics are MENTALLY
VERY SHARP -----ie not DEMENTED (aka "stupid") Feel free to ask
questions

So what are you getting at? That there's a possibility that Trump is a "psychotic"?
Or as my radical LIB Trump-hater nephew calls President Trump "a mental psychic"

He is a mental psychic. As well as a Nostradamus, a seer, a prognosticator, a visionary, and a fuckin' Carnac The Magnificent.

Everything he's said so far has come true. :biggrin:

Oh they won't give up on the "He's crazy" front that easily. How much you want to bet CNN will try and get what the questions were? And if they can't get them they'll speculate on how easy they must have been.

questions

So what are you getting at? That there's a possibility that Trump is a "psychotic"?
Or as my radical LIB Trump-hater nephew calls President Trump "a mental psychic"

He is a mental psychic. As well as a Nostradamus, a seer, a prognosticator, a visionary, and a fuckin' Carnac The Magnificent.

Everything he's said so far has come true. :biggrin:
they need to give sheila lee a basic History test,,,,even with some simple questions,,like,,,Dead or Alive,?,,,(then names of Presidents)

Way more active than you are. Way more.

Where is this the going? I'm telling you that I'm far mk ore active than Trump. He's inactive. He takes less than 3000 steps per day. Guaranteed.

Yes Fat Donnie

That IS a Camel

We can see how you graduated from Wharton

d7c4d5d85a0862a66fc7f99f7cf95bbf--political-memes-politics.jpg

Hey, libtardo, the funny thing is Trump has a lower handicap than Obamakov. Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't do dope and brag about selling it in a book, and isn't a legend at every bathhouse in Chicago. Oh, and has a MILF. Obama, wakes up every morning hoping his wife doesn't slap the shit out of him.

Hey, libtardo, the funny thing is Trump has a lower handicap than Obamakov. Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't do dope and brag about selling it in a book, and isn't a legend at every bathhouse in Chicago. Oh, and has a MILF. Obama, wakes up every morning hoping his wife doesn't slap the shit out of him.

Yup

Fat Donnie is a bastion of "manhood"

questions

The National Institutes of Health and the Canadian Stroke Network recommended selected subsets of the MoCA for the detection of vascular cognitive impairment.

MoCA scores range between 0 and 30.[7] A score of 26 or over is considered to be normal. In a study, normal people scored an average of 27.4; people with mild cognitive impairment (MCI) scored an average of 22.1; people with Alzheimer's disease scored an average of 16.2.[7]

Since the MoCA assesses multiple cognitive domains, it may be a useful cognitive screening tool for several neurological diseases that affect younger populations, such as Parkinson's disease,[8][9][10] vascular cognitive impairment,[11][12] Huntington's disease,[13] brain metastasis, sleep behaviour disorder,[14] primary brain tumors (including high and low grade gliomas),[15] multiple sclerosis and other conditions such as traumatic brain injury, depression, schizophrenia[16] and heart failure.

Last edited:

questions

The National Institutes of Health and the Canadian Stroke Network recommended selected subsets of the MoCA for the detection of vascular cognitive impairment.

MoCA scores range between 0 and 30.[7] A score of 26 or over is considered to be normal. In a study, normal people scored an average of 27.4; people with mild cognitive impairment (MCI) scored an average of 22.1; people with Alzheimer's disease scored an average of 16.2.[7]

Since the MoCA assesses multiple cognitive domains, it may be a useful cognitive screening tool for several neurological diseases that affect younger populations, such as Parkinson's disease,[8][9][10] vascular cognitive impairment,[11][12] Huntington's disease,[13] brain metastasis, sleep behaviour disorder,[14] primary brain tumors (including high and low grade gliomas),[15] multiple sclerosis and other conditions such as traumatic brain injury, depression, schizophrenia[16] and heart failure.

such a test is useful to screen a large cohort-----to avoid wasting doctor time----ONCE the test is done---
and there is a finding----time for a real doc to take a look at the patient

questions

such a test is useful to screen a large cohort-----to avoid wasting doctor time----ONCE the test is done---
and there is a finding----time for a real doc to take a look at the patient

Hmmm it sound's like you take issue with the test recommended and chosen by the US government. Perhaps you can suggest a more "proper" test to then, since you obviously "know better" than the US government's NIH; aka the Department of Health and Human Services that serves the American people, and other international medial groups who similarly use this test as a "validated" system across the planet. It's available in 55 languages and dialects at present, JS

Do tell what test you "prescribe."

Forum List

Back