Trump says! YOU ain’t interviewing anyone until you vote for impeachment!

Trump's block of Sondland was as effective as his block of Erdogan! :auiqs.jpg:

Sure, but there is no reason NOT to vote either.

The demand they hold a vote before they can interview anyone is the stunt.

"They don't want to vote" "they don't have to vote" isn't enough, not after watching the same thing play out with the Russian Collusion "Investigation". They did this with Mueller and they're doing the same thing again,

The DOJ investigated the Russian's sweeping interference and collusion by Trumps campaign, not the GOP led house. The Dems have had control of the House less than a year. The Administration is stonewalling the House's investigation relating to the Mueller Report too.

So we're going stunt for stunt. I'd agree that the stonewalling is a maneuver meant to smoke dems out of their position and they could easily put it to bed by holding that vote.

And yet, they don't. until they do and make it official this is looks to me like nothing but more of the same nonsense they've been perpetrating since Trump took office.

The power or rather process needed to enforce the subpoenas would not change one bit by the vote. They would be extremely stupid to trust this Presidents word even if he said he'd let everyone in the WH testify.

As I said before, the Dems had no power to do any investigation for the first 2 years of his administration. They have only had subpoena power for less than a year and as of yet they have not found anyone in Contempt of Congress, a necessary step before proceeding to a Civil law suit step.

Trump administration orders ambassador not to appear at House impeachment probe deposition

Trump is a true cow boy! Calling out the cowards of the county!

God bless you trump! We stand with you!
Sondland testified! He's a true cowboy who puts America first! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Gordon Sondland, E.U. Envoy, Testifies Trump Delegated Ukraine Policy to Giuliani
Yes after he had time to consult council
So? :lol:

Sondland testified. So much for "YOU ain't interviewing anyone!"

Trump's order to Sondland was as effective as his letter to Erdogan. :lol:

"They don't want to vote" "they don't have to vote" isn't enough, not after watching the same thing play out with the Russian Collusion "Investigation". They did this with Mueller and they're doing the same thing again,

The DOJ investigated the Russian's sweeping interference and collusion by Trumps campaign, not the GOP led house. The Dems have had control of the House less than a year. The Administration is stonewalling the House's investigation relating to the Mueller Report too.

So we're going stunt for stunt. I'd agree that the stonewalling is a maneuver meant to smoke dems out of their position and they could easily put it to bed by holding that vote.

And yet, they don't. until they do and make it official this is looks to me like nothing but more of the same nonsense they've been perpetrating since Trump took office.
They are simply spewing lies and deceptions until they make it an officially authorized investigation.

Trump administration orders ambassador not to appear at House impeachment probe deposition

Sondland testified! He's a true cowboy who puts America first! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Gordon Sondland, E.U. Envoy, Testifies Trump Delegated Ukraine Policy to Giuliani
Yes after he had time to consult council
So? :lol:

Sondland testified. So much for "YOU ain't interviewing anyone!"

Trump's order to Sondland was as effective as his letter to Erdogan. :lol:
You didn’t when you originally wanted him to.. do you got nothing same as not showing up

that didn't work too well. LOL
Neither did 2016 for you lol

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP
upload_2019-10-18_10-17-33.jpeg

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP
View attachment 285083
Poor democrat lol

Yes, Poor but content. And getting more content each day. Be afraid, be very afraid.

The power or rather process needed to enforce the subpoenas would not change one bit by the vote. They would be extremely stupid to trust this Presidents word even if he said he'd let everyone in the WH testify.

As I said before, the Dems had no power to do any investigation for the first 2 years of his administration. They have only had subpoena power for less than a year and as of yet they have not found anyone in Contempt of Congress, a necessary step before proceeding to a Civil law suit step.

Absolutely correct, nor has it been changed by declaring this an "impeachment" inquiry. they've been focused on that from minute 1, so this not a meaningful change in status, but a clever marketing ploy.

I've made my opinion perfectly clear and outlined why I am skeptical of the dems' good faith intentions here.

They dragged us through 2 years of nonsense already. if they want to do it again, they should at least have the backbone to stand up and say so officially to the American people.

We're just going in circles here at this point. Take them at face value if you'd like. I don't see how anyone could do that at this point, but it's your call...

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP
View attachment 285083
Poor democrat lol

Yes, Poor but content. And getting more content each day. Be afraid, be very afraid.
Yes we are afraid of open borders, free health care for the world, infanticide , green new deal.. it’s why democrats ca t win elections lol

If Pelosi had the votes, she would have held a vote. She doesn't. That's what makes this a witch hunt instead of a legitimate investigation That also makes Pelosi a lowlife and one of the leaders of this coup to overthrow Trump. I wouldn't cooperate with this fabricated debacle either.

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP
View attachment 285083
Poor democrat lol

How do you feel about Rudy Giuliani giving you guys a big fat middle finger ?

They dragged us through 2 years of nonsense already.

They? 24/7 news channels have for sure but, while it may feel like years, the House has only been investigating the Don for less than a year. Sure, in 2016 they whined like Republicans in 2009, but they had no power to investigate for the first 2 either.

They? 24/7 news channels have for sure but, while it may feel like years, the House has only been investigating the Don for less than a year. Sure, in 2016 they whined like Republicans in 2009, but they had no power to investigate for the first 2 either.

Are we to believe that dems running an investigation would lead to less partisan actions than the independent counsel's investigation that was comprised of the likes of Peter Strzok. you can if you want. I think we've turned over all the rocks there, so it is irrelevant that they've only had the chair for this amount of time, doubly so because the issue they are bringing forth here is within this timeframe.

If they want license to drag us through sumilar drama all over again, and burn millions more dollars in the process, they need to at least have the nerve to be accountable for their own actions in putting it into motion and be held accountable, which is exactly what they are refusing to do.

Buy it if you want. they could call a vote Monday and put it to rest. they won't.

Are we to believe that dems running an investigation would lead to less partisan actions than the independent counsel's investigation that was comprised of the likes of Peter Strzok. you can if you want. I think we've turned over all the rocks there, so it is irrelevant that they've only had the chair for this amount of time, doubly so because the issue they are bringing forth here is within this timeframe.

If they want license to drag us through sumilar drama all over again, and burn millions more dollars in the process, they need to at least have the nerve to be accountable for their own actions in putting it into motion and be held accountable, which is exactly what they are refusing to do.

Buy it if you want. they could call a vote Monday and put it to rest. they won't.

Wrong, as more interviews and documents are viewed, more roads need to be followed. When one seeks an indictment before a Grand Jury, or an Impeachment, the more evidence gathered the better.

It seems most of the President's men are not willing to fall on their sword. Do you deny that more people in the know are talking, no matter how much he tries to prevent their testimony?

Are we to believe that dems running an investigation would lead to less partisan actions than the independent counsel's investigation that was comprised of the likes of Peter Strzok.

Well the DOJ proclamation of No Collusion, No Obstruction about the report was not only highly partisan but highly inaccurate as well. I never said the investigations in to Trump were bipartisan.

If they want license to drag us through sumilar drama all over again, and burn millions more dollars in the process,

It was a unforced error to hire Flynn and then haft to fire him. Then to have his own hand picked AG appoint the Mueller investigation because Donnie fired Comey. The Ukraine deal, the betrayal of our allies in the fight against ISIS are more unforced errors, imo.

Forum List

Back