Trump says signatures don't match in Arizona, now what?

What a POS. Can't that moron say anything other than words that are lies and meant to divide?

He is an Orange menace.

Trump wants to talk signatures?

_18f78bb6-e071-11e6-a538-54bd197a5a1b.jpg

What election official would accept his signature?

What a POS. Can't that moron say anything other than words that are lies and meant to divide?

He is an Orange menace.

Actually, he's just tweeting about a lawsuit the Republican Party brought in Arizona because the laws aren't being applied the same statewide.

"Four local Republican parties filed a lawsuit Wednesday night challenging the state's two biggest counties for allowing voters to help resolve problems with their mail-in ballot signatures after Election Day. If the signature on the voter registration doesn't match that on the sealed envelope, both Maricopa and Pima County allow voters to help them fix, or "cure" it, up to five days after Election Day.

Many other counties only allow voters to cure until polls close on Election Day."

Court hearing set in Arizona Senate race vote count dispute

I know it's easier to just assume Trump is wrong/evil/stupid than it is to be informed, but you should still at least TRY not to shove your head quite so far up your ass.

Tweet from the Executive branch of the United States:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Just out — in Arizona, SIGNATURES DON’T MATCH. Electoral corruption - Call for a new Election? We must protect our Democracy!

That's the same sterling source that claimed "O'bama tapppppppppppppped my wires" and that Romney won the popular vote and the world was laughing at us as a result. Same one that twitted the fake bullshit about black crime. Consider the source.

Duh.

He is an Orange menace.

Actually, he's just tweeting about a lawsuit the Republican Party brought in Arizona because the laws aren't being applied the same statewide.

"Four local Republican parties filed a lawsuit Wednesday night challenging the state's two biggest counties for allowing voters to help resolve problems with their mail-in ballot signatures after Election Day. If the signature on the voter registration doesn't match that on the sealed envelope, both Maricopa and Pima County allow voters to help them fix, or "cure" it, up to five days after Election Day.

Many other counties only allow voters to cure until polls close on Election Day."

Court hearing set in Arizona Senate race vote count dispute

I know it's easier to just assume Trump is wrong/evil/stupid than it is to be informed, but you should still at least TRY not to shove your head quite so far up your ass.
Sounds reasonable to me

If someone questions a signature, they should go to the actual voter
Is this you?

Why would Republicans object?

What a ridiculous process. I'm sure Arizona has hired a bunch of crack handwriting experts to accurately "match" signatures. This is a joke.

No, they just expect it to look like the same person wrote both signatures, or they expect you to have a good reason why it doesn't (the onset of a debilitating disease like Parkinson's, for example). Not any different than your bank or credit card company would do.

What a ridiculous process. I'm sure Arizona has hired a bunch of crack handwriting experts to accurately "match" signatures. This is a joke.

No, they just expect it to look like the same person wrote both signatures, or they expect you to have a good reason why it doesn't (the onset of a debilitating disease like Parkinson's, for example). Not any different than your bank or credit card company would do.
Why not just ask the voter .....is this your ballot?
If a registered voter says yes.......then count the ballot
If he says no.......THEN you have voter fraud

Forum List

Back