Trump Says Removing Qaddafi Was Mistake, But Pushed For Libya Intervention In 2011-video

There was never a stand down order either.

Trump Says Removing Qaddafi Was Mistake, But Pushed For Libya Intervention In 2011

“Now we should go in, we should stop this guy, which would be very easy and very quick.” The comments leave an opening for rivals like Ted Cruz, who has panned the intervention.

Trump Says Removing Qaddafi Was Mistake, But Pushed For Libya Intervention In 2011

what is your point? your love for the murderer rapist---KADAFFY DUCK? were so delighted with his funding of
terrorism. KaDaffy Duck was so much like your other love---mass murdering rapist pig SADDAM?

At Thursday’s CNN debate Republican frontrunner Donald Trump claimed he did not support the 2011 U.S. intervention in Libya and “never discussed the subject”:

“[Ted Cruz] said I was in favor of Libya? I never discussed that subject. I was in favor of Libya? We would be so much better off if Gaddafi were in charge right now. If these politicians went to the beach and didn’t do a thing and we had Saddam Hussein and we had Gaddafi in charge, instead of having terrorism all over the place, we’d be—at least they killed terrorists, all right?”

“And I’m not saying they were good because they were bad. They were really bad. But we don’t know what we’re getting. You look at Libya right now, ISIS, as we speak, is taking over their oil, as we speak. It’s a total mess. We would’ve been better off if the politicians took a day off instead of going into war.”

Trump Claims He Didn't Support Libya Intervention — But He Did, On Video

At Thursday’s CNN debate Republican frontrunner Donald Trump claimed he did not support the 2011 U.S. intervention in Libya and “never discussed the subject”:

“[Ted Cruz] said I was in favor of Libya? I never discussed that subject. I was in favor of Libya? We would be so much better off if Gaddafi were in charge right now. If these politicians went to the beach and didn’t do a thing and we had Saddam Hussein and we had Gaddafi in charge, instead of having terrorism all over the place, we’d be—at least they killed terrorists, all right?”

“And I’m not saying they were good because they were bad. They were really bad. But we don’t know what we’re getting. You look at Libya right now, ISIS, as we speak, is taking over their oil, as we speak. It’s a total mess. We would’ve been better off if the politicians took a day off instead of going into war.”

Trump Claims He Didn't Support Libya Intervention — But He Did, On Video

did you make a point yet, penny dear?

Forum List

Back