Trump says Obama behind leaks

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
OMG, more lies.

Trump says Obama behind leaks - CNNPolitics.com Video

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said he believes former President Barack Obama has been behind the leaks within his administration and the sizable, angry town hall crowds Republicans have faced across the country.

Trump was asked in an interview on Fox News' "Fox and Friends" if he believed Obama was responsible for the town hall protests against Republicans this month.
"It turns out his organization seems to do a lot of these organizing to some of the protests that these Republicans are seeing around the country against you. Do you believe President Obama is behind it and if he is, is that a violation of the so-called unsaid presidents' code?" Trump was asked.
"No, I think he is behind it. I also think it is politics, that's the way it is," Trump replied.
Trump then discussed the leaks that have disrupted his first month in office.
"You never know what's exactly happening behind the scenes. You know, you're probably right or possibly right, but you never know," Trump said in the interview, a clip of which was released Monday night. "No, I think that President Obama is behind it because his people are certainly behind it. And some of the leaks possibly come from that group, which are really serious because they are very bad in terms of national security. But I also understand that is politics. In terms of him being behind things, that's politics. And it will probably continue."
Trump did not offer any evidence for his claim in the clip released by Fox Monday night. CNN has reached out to Obama's office for comment.
<more>

OMG, more lies.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said he believes former President Barack Obama has been behind the leaks within his administration and the sizable, angry town hall crowds Republicans have faced across the country.

Trump was asked in an interview on Fox News' "Fox and Friends" if he believed Obama was responsible for the town hall protests against Republicans this month.
"It turns out his organization seems to do a lot of these organizing to some of the protests that these Republicans are seeing around the country against you. Do you believe President Obama is behind it and if he is, is that a violation of the so-called unsaid presidents' code?" Trump was asked.
"No, I think he is behind it. I also think it is politics, that's the way it is," Trump replied.
"You never know what's exactly happening behind the scenes. You know, you're probably right or possibly right, but you never know," Trump said in the interview, a clip of which was released Monday night. "No, I think that President Obama is behind it because his people are certainly behind it. And some of the leaks possibly come from that group, which are really serious because they are very bad in terms of national security. But I also understand that is politics. In terms of him being behind things, that's politics. And it will probably continue."
Trump did not offer any evidence for his claim in the clip released by Fox Monday night. CNN has reached out to Obama's office for comment.
<more>
Next it will be Bush, since W spoke out against him.

OMG, more lies.

<more>
What did he say?

OMG, more lies.

<more>
What did he say?
Can you not read?

Trump says a lot of things, I wouldn't pay attention to anything he says

CyTObmoVEAAxnwa.jpg

OMG, more lies.

<more>
What did he say?
Can you not read?
Yeah, I can read. And I can hear. I saw the interview and I didn't hear W. speak out against Trump.

OMG, more lies.

<more>
What did he say?
Can you not read?
Yeah, I can read. And I can hear. I saw the interview and I didn't hear W. speak out against Trump.
Then your reading comprehension is pretty poor.

OMG, more lies.

<more>
What did he say?
Can you not read?
I heard him say we should take Trump at his word. What did you hear him say?

What did he say?
Can you not read?
The last thing anyone should do is take trump at his own words

CyTObmoVEAAxnwa.jpg

What did he say?
Can you not read?

CyTObmoVEAAxnwa.jpg
Stop ducking and answer the question.

Trump says Obama behind leaks

Obama, eh? I guess he's going to tell us next that Obama's login ID wasn't disabled and he's been logging in and stealing information. LOL

At the moment, as long as he can drive the conversation to anything other than Russia and his ties to it, he'll say just about any preposterous thing that crosses his mind.

Can you not read?

CyTObmoVEAAxnwa.jpg
he said the media is "indespensible to democracy" while trump said the very same media "the enemy of the people".... did he say trump is a sick demented neo nazi who should be in a mental asylum not the white house... no i dont think he did

CyTObmoVEAAxnwa.jpg
he said the media is "indespensible to democracy" while trump said the very same media "the enemy of the people".... did he say trump is a sick demented neo nazi who should be in a mental asylum not the white house... no i dont think he did
Translation: No, he didn't "speak out against Trump". Too bad you don't have the integrity to be honest.

What did he say?
Can you not read?
DIPLOMACY

What did he say?
Can you not read?
And that is all you heard?

Trump is correct. Obama is behind the leaks.
LOL You assholes are so funny. You claim that President Obama is behind the leaks, but it was Spicer's staffers that had their phones taken and examined.

I also have to say that those people under Spicer are a bunch of spineless turds. The reaction to that should have been to tell Spicer to shove his own phone up his ass, and, by the way, find yourself a new staff. Instead, just like good little toadies, they just let him have the phones. LOL You 'Conservatives' love to talk of your toughness and independence, but when push comes to shove, you are as spineless as the come.

What did he say?
Can you not read?
Oh, you mean his inaugural crowd was bigger than that of Obama? That 306 electoral votes is greater than 332 electoral votes? LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back