Trump says NO to declaring natl emergency

He might have the authority to do so, but sure as hell some activist liberal judge will slap an injunction on it, and the case would take quite a while to wind it's way through the courts. Meanwhile, the border wouldn't be secure, so he's going to do something else. Damned if I know what that will be, though. Some say support for the wall is increasing lately, while others say it isn't. His SOTU address is coming up, and I'm guessing he wants to hammer the Dems on this issue with everybody watching.
he wants to hammer the Dems on this issue with everybody watching.
We wait, trembling in fear, over that one.
LOL

He might have the authority to do so, but sure as hell some activist liberal judge will slap an injunction on it, and the case would take quite a while to wind it's way through the courts. Meanwhile, the border wouldn't be secure, so he's going to do something else. Damned if I know what that will be, though. Some say support for the wall is increasing lately, while others say it isn't. His SOTU address is coming up, and I'm guessing he wants to hammer the Dems on this issue with everybody watching.
LOL

He wanted to have HIS shutdown that he proudly claimed in front of the entire world.

If he were to do that, Democrats would use that precedent and declare an emergency for anything they wanted. It's the adult move to prevent the children from running wild in the future.
Bingo!
But dont give them too much credit. Its not like they need a precedent
Like refusing to seat or even holding hearings on a president's judicial appointments?

"Neither" of your parties has earned any "credit".
I dont have any parties. Fuck them

He won't need to declare a national emergency, Democrats are showing their refusal to negotiate and that won't play well with the public. THEY look like the ones having a tantrum, Trump looks like the adult now.

LOL

He wanted to have HIS shutdown that he proudly claimed in front of the entire world.
Hi Daniel. Lol

I think its just a lot easier to let the Democrats see the errors of their way. A few more months down the line, Chuck and Nancy will be ready to come to the WH and bend a knee to their President. IMHO, there is no way in hell they will get the 2/3 majority needed in both houses to override a Presidential veto.

LOL

Hi Daniel. Lol
No that's Don, Don said it was his, not Daniel.

LOL

Hi Daniel. Lol
You are Daniel you slipped up the other day........LOL

LOL

Hi Daniel. Lol
Sure, I'll be whoever you want me to be. Now I know you believe things that are not true and that you have no evidence of. Not gonna make it any easier to take you seriously on any topic.

LOL

Hi Daniel. Lol
Sure, I'll be whoever you want me to be. Now I know you believe things that are not true and that you have no evidence of. Not gonna make it any easier to take you seriously on any topic.
You parroted his exact phrases the other day Sock.

He might have the authority to do so, but sure as hell some activist liberal judge will slap an injunction on it, and the case would take quite a while to wind its way through the courts. Meanwhile, the border wouldn't be secure, so he's going to do something else. Damned if I know what that will be, though. Some say support for the wall is increasing lately, while others say it isn't. His SOTU address is coming up, and I'm guessing he wants to hammer the Dems on this issue with everybody watching.
LOL

It is possible that the Democrats have found a way to make to Trump look presidential and themselves look worse than he is, at least on this one issue. On the face of it, it's kinda ridiculous for them to be holding up this gov't shutdown from ending for a measly $5 bil, nobody believes for a second they give a damn about spending the money and there's a lot of people who want more border security. In view of the fact that they themselves voted for a bill to build a much more expensive fence back in 2006, it's pretty obvious what's going on. And I do think it'll be a big part of his SOTU speech, whenever that is. It could be that an agreement could be reached before then, for the reason I've just mentioned. Or it could be that I am totally wrong, imagine that. Or, it could also be that between now and then Trump says or does something really stupid and the dynamic changes. With him you never know what'll happen next.

LOL

Hi Daniel. Lol
Based on every reply to your posts on dozens of threads.
Exactly 1 person takes you seriously.
FACT.

Are you smart enough to guess who?

Forum List

Back