Trump says NFL Refs throw flags to impress their wives.

Of Course Trump Has a Hot Take on Refs

This guy is an embarrassment to anyone with a Brain. That explains a lot about his supporters...
The GOP Brass have got to be pulling their hair out. But alas, it seems the GOP is stuck with him.
He and his supporters certainly deserve each other.

If he wins the nomination, which it certainly appears he will, he will embarrass the GOP with the biggest loss in election history. And it really does not matter who the Dem nominee is.

You gotta hand it to him, he comes up with some pretty good ones.

trump-supporter.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

Offensive lineman for Trump. Just one of his many "athletic supporters."

Coming from the man whose inept decisions destroyed the USFL

Little wonder why the NFL wouldn't let him have a team

I forgot about that debacle! He probably screwed a lot of people over in that deal. Now he wants to do the same think for the US....:ack-1::ack-1:

I forgot about that debacle! He probably screwed a lot of people over in that deal. Now he wants to do the same think for the US....:ack-1::ack-1:
Trumps decisions destroyed the USFL

The only thing he knows about football is that the NFL wants nothing to do with him

Trumps decisions destroyed the USFL

The only thing he knows about football is that the NFL wants nothing to do with him

You are right. Donald's stupid decisions put the USFL out of business. Maybe Donald can talk about that when he tells everyone how "great" he is.

Ray Didinger: Donald Trump Destroyed A Football League

Forum List

Back