Trump says if house investigates him he will have Senate investigate Democrats

I was just watching a video of Trump saying if the house investigates him he will have the senate investigate Democrats.

Are Republican senators trained dogs for Donald Trump?

Will they do what he says even though 50 senators will be up for re election in two years?
/----/ democRATs can dish it out but sure can't take it.
There is a very long list for them to start with. from the sale of Nuke materiel to Russia, transfer of billions to Iran, to the arming of Rebels, to the E Mails that Hilly sent and received, the illegal server, the unmasking of political people by the Whitehouse, money transfer to Geroge Soros by the DOJ and other departments, Control of Soros

Found within the WikiLeaks’ Hillary Clinton email archive is an email with the subject ‘Unrest in Albania,’ in which Soros makes clear to Clinton that “two things need to be done urgently.” He then directs the Secretary of State to “bring the full weight of the international community to bear on Prime Minister Berisha” and “appoint a senior European official as mediator.” Revealing the influence he wields within the corridors of power, Soros then provides Secretary of State Clinton with three names from which to choose. Unsurprisingly, Clinton acquiesced and chose one of the officials recommended by Soros — Miroslav Lajcak

Surprise that she received 7 million for election to be the next President. To elect her is to elect Soros. Same goes for the election of the Gov of Fla and many other offices in this Nation. PAY and PLAY is still in play.

And why not ?

It will make for good theatre.

And we put them in charge of the health care system.

How fucking stupid are the democrats.

I was just watching a video of Trump saying if the house investigates him he will have the senate investigate Democrats.

Are Republican senators trained dogs for Donald Trump?

Will they do what he says even though 50 senators will be up for re election in two years?

What a pathetic man.
/——/ Ypu can’t stanf it when your targets fight back- especially when they win.

On Wednesday he said he "can play this game better."

I'd like to see him try.
I know right? Trump has a lot to hide.
/----/ How do you know what Trump has to hide. Do you have inside information? If so, have you offered to testify before Mueller? Send any letters to the NY Times or do you just post trash on USMB?
real men.jpg

Forum List

Back