Trump Says He WILL Testify to Mueller Under Oath

So now you believe him and why?

I think the bigger question is why would you and his other supporters continue to support him if he lies on this like he's liked many times before?

Ecause he has done so many great things and his lies are meaningless. Unlike 0bama who lied for 8 years straight and people died.

Lies are meaningless? :lmao:

You laughing about American citizens that died under Obama's drones with out due process meaningless?

What a fucking horrible strawman. I'm laughing at you for saying Trump's lies are meaningless. You admit he is a liar, but you don't give a fuck.
Apparently, no liberal gives a fuck that Bitchillary has lied for her entire life....or that Obubba lies every time his lips move. Are you into double standards like all the other loony liberals?

Redundant. "Under oath" or not, it is a crime to lie to the FBI/Federal authorities, punishable by prison time.

I don't write the news, nor do I get to tell Trump what to say. He said it, the news reported it, I posted it here.

So now you believe him and why?

I think the bigger question is why would you and his other supporters continue to support him if he lies on this like he's liked many times before?

Ecause he has done so many great things and his lies are meaningless. Unlike 0bama who lied for 8 years straight and people died.

Lies are meaningless? :lmao:
Apparently, Bitchillary's lies were meaningless. She lied about emails. She lied about Benghazi. She lied about Russia. She lied about the uranium deal. She lied about the Clinton Crime Family Foundation. The bitch can't help but lie. Yet she still gets votes from useful idiots.

Trump will be unable to testify under oath

Damned Heel Spurs!

I could destroy trump if he was under oath it wouldn't be easy to trick him into perjury..
Trumps natural inclination is to lie

Hope he fights the urges

It's just the way the guy is.. but honestly RW any of his lies/exaggerations/ hyperbole meant anything where we got screwed?
His lies are more than mere exaggerations

He accused a former president of a federal crime
He lied to turn Americans against Muslims by claiming they were dancing in the streets on 9-11
He lied about releasing his taxes in order to get elected

I could destroy trump if he was under oath it wouldn't be easy to trick him into perjury..

Hope he fights the urges

It's just the way the guy is.. but honestly RW any of his lies/exaggerations/ hyperbole meant anything where we got screwed?

He lied to turn Americans against Muslims by claiming they were dancing in the streets on 9-11

Prove to me Trump was not bugged ..i will be waiting to prove he was . Once again I would refuse to release my taxes after Harry Reid lied about Romney's..

That would never happen

Hope he fights the urges

1. An accusation is not a lie.
2. Muslims were dancing in the streets.
3. He was going to, his accountant told him not to.
4. None of the things you posted were lies but if they were, they are trivial AT BEST.
5. You are a liar.

Hope he fights the urges

Prove to me Trump was not bugged ..i will be waiting to prove he was . Once again I would refuse to release my taxes after Harry Reid lied about Romney's..

That would never happen
Trump made the accusation

Burden of proof is on him.......FBI says he lied

Hope he fights the urges

4. None of the things you posted were lies but if they were, they are trivial AT BEST.
5. You are a liar.
Trump did not see thousands of Muslims dancing in the streets of NJ.......it did not happen
He lied to inspire hate against Muslims

Hope he fights the urges

5. You are a liar.
Trump did not see thousands of Muslims dancing in the streets of NJ.......it did not happen
He lied to inspire hate against Muslims

Wrong but ok, it’s trivial at best.

Hope he fights the urges

That would never happen
Trump made the accusation

Burden of proof is on him.......FBI says he lied

Well it's obvious the F.B.I. lied because they have him on phone conversations

I just heard he then added a caveat that has not previously been reported “with my lawyers approval”.

Smart.

Breaking on MSNBC, Bloomberg news is reporting Trump will testify to Mueller UNDER OATH. Will provide link when available.
Now? I can't imagine why he'd tell Mueller anything at all under any circumstances
If he has nothing to hide I applaud him for this.But I've read that the questions to be asked have already been previewed by Trump and his lawyers. That negates the chance of an ambush by Mueller. Ostensibly, this interview is aimed at Trump as a witness.
However, the possibility of a grand jury inquiry ,where no defense lawyers are allowed, still looms should sufficient evidence warrant it.
And if ztrump lies to a grand jury, as he is prone to do... Well...grab the popcorn...

Forum List

Back